Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Van Sales Rep - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Van Sales Rep (1914 Views)

Ten Van Sales Representatives Wanted Urgently / Sacked By Konga, Customer Service Rep Gets 30 Job Offers On Twitter In 24 Hours / Reckitt Benckiser: Van Sales Representative NEEDED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Sales Rep by folkystaff: 1:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
We are key distributors to Guinness and Nigerian breweries who require van sales men urgently

Requirement
Good Communications skills
Must have valid driver's licensee
Must be at least 25 years old
Must have credible guarantors
SSCE

Kindly send your Resume to folkystaff@yahoo.com
Re: Van Sales Rep by folkystaff: 2:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Remuneration for the Guinness Van sales rep
Basic N30,000 and earn up to a maximum of N120,000 upon achievement of monthly target

Remuneration for Nigerian breweries van sale rep

Basic N18,000 and earn up to a maximum of 75,000 upon achievement of monthly target
Re: Van Sales Rep by Delaw135: 2:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
folkystaff:
Remuneration for the Guinness Van sales rep
Basic N30,000 and earn up to a maximum of N120,000 upon achievement of monthly target

Remuneration for Nigerian breweries van sale rep

Basic N18,000 and earn up to a maximum of 75,000 upon achievement of monthly target
nice job.. please i ve sent my cv to u just now. i can work anywhere or any territory for guinness.
Ajumobi

Re: Van Sales Rep by Delaw135: 2:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
nice job.. please i ve sent my cv to u just now. i can work anywhere or any territory for guinness.
Ajumobi 08161252457
Re: Van Sales Rep by tmboi200(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
I've fowarded my cv. Ayodele 08085672829/08166009937
Re: Van Sales Rep by fm7070: 7:42am On Oct 06, 2015
Those applying for this job should be careful, especially after getting the job
Most people end up paying huge debts after being sacked due to bad accounting which is mostly interpreted as mismanagement of funds
mistakes which either emerge on the part of the distributor, the accountant, storekeeper or the sales reps
It is advisable that you get all necessary document and receipt and update your sales record and payment so as to bail you out in case any matter arise.
It is better to be jobless than to be entangled in a debt you never owed.
However, sales job is one of the very best job in the world.
Goodluck friends.

1 Like

Re: Van Sales Rep by oceanblazer: 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
fm7070:
Those applying for this job should be careful, especially after getting the job
Most people end up paying huge debts after being sacked due to bad accounting which is mostly interpreted as mismanagement of funds
mistakes which either emerge on the part of the distributor, the accountant, storekeeper or the sales reps
It is advisable that you get all necessary document and receipt and update your sales record and payment so as to bail you out in case any matter arise.
It is better to be jobless than to be entangled in a debt you never owed.
However, sales job is one of the very best job in the world.
Goodluck friends.

Good evening.

You seem to know a bit about Guinness sales representative job. Please how financially rewarding can it be, plus how much time does it allow one?

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Ikedsco Is Recruiting / Scam: Teaching Job On Primaryeduboard@gmail.com / Anyone With Idea About Graceco Limited Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.