Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It (9085 Views)

No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Islam And Spirituality / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
Look, christianity caused islam. Arabs were part of the roman realm and when romans created christianity, some prominent arabs were converted
Mohammed was exposed to christianity and it's idea of a single God even tho his family believed in many Gods. ..the christian arabs called Jehova by the name "allah" meaning "The God" just like yoruba christian call Jehova "Olorun" but allah is just a title that applies to any idea of God from any religion on Arabic language
Just like in Yorubaland before christianity Olorun is a Pagan God (stil is) but they were not smart enough to invent a word to call their new god

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:

What does "allah" mean? "The God" hence it is a definite article not a name. Any "God" can be called Allah. Just like any Girl can be called "The Girl"
Arabic is a different language from English(English is inconsistent), example of these differences, when i say "nahnu kabir wa macuf wa dimmzy wa Ridwan" it means, "we are kabir, macof, demmzy and Ridwan. note:- "wa" = "and" if we are to translate it accordingly, it would be "we are kabir and macof and demmzy and Ridwan" which is wrong in English Language(i hope you get what i'm trying to say). The nearest translation of Allah in English is God. any "god" in arabic is "ilah" not "Allah"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
true2god:
Some islamic apologist said aisha, at 6, had a maturity of a lady of 16 hence the prophet of islam came to seek her (aisha who was 6 year old then) hand in marriage. It is only a man with a mental problem that will lust after a child of 6. This is what muslims fail to see; mohammed is a psychopath and a pedofile and a nimfo with an uncontrollable sexx drive.

He asked muslims to maintain a maximum of 4 wives while he had 9 wives at a time (with many sexx slaves). Like in the 48 LAWS OF POWER, you cant outshine your master. Muslims must not outshine mohammed hence he asked them to maintain only 4 and not 9 wives at a time.

I will also like to point that aisha was mohammed's second cousin, hence islam sanctioned marriage betweem cousins (following the example of islamic prophet and perfect man, mohammed). In my culture marriage to cousins is regared as incesst but its ok in islam. This had led to the creation of a race with the lowest IQ outside the sub-sahara africa.

Mohammed is a curse to humanity walahi, even a reasonable blind man can see it.

Referring to your last paragraph, ironically, allahh said Muhammad is a mercy to the world when we could all see he tried to destroy it, which his followers are following up today.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 6:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hello everyone.

No muslim has been able to answer my question: Why is pagan worship COMPATIBLE with islamic worship as evident in the quran and hadiths?

cc: Rilwayne, Rilwon

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Arabic is a different language from English(English is inconsistent), example of these differences, when i say "nahnu kabir wa macuf wa dimmzy wa Ridwan" it means, "we are kabir, macof, demmzy and Ridwan. note:- "wa" = "and" if we are to translate it accordingly, it would be "we are kabir and macof and demmzy and Ridwan" which is wrong in English Language(i hope you get what i'm trying to say). The nearest translation of Allah in English is God. any "god" in arabic is "ilah" not "Allah"

Mr man. Al - is an article
TThis is one word of noun and article not a sentence
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:

Mr man. Al - is an article
TThis is one word of noun and article not a sentence
which was why i started with, "Arabic is a different language from English", when translating, we give the nearest in meaning.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
the yeye truthman, more like scardolieman2012

Nonsense!!!
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 8:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
which was why i started with, "Arabic is a different language from English", when translating, we give the nearest in meaning.

You just trying to run around the fact that "allah" is a noun and a definite article like "the girl" or " the king" which could refer to any girl or king

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
macof:

You just trying to run around the fact that "allah" is a noun and a definite article like "the girl" or " the king" which could refer to any girl or king
alriht, suit yourself, you understand arabic more than i do.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Demmzy15(m): 9:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
true2god:
[s]Some islamic apologist said aisha, at 6, had a maturity of a lady of 16 hence the prophet of islam came to seek her (aisha who was 6 year old then) hand in marriage. It is only a man with a mental problem that will lust after a child of 6. This is what muslims fail to see; mohammed is a psychopath and a pedofile and a nimfo with an uncontrollable sexx drive.

He asked muslims to maintain a maximum of 4 wives while he had 9 wives at a time (with many sexx slaves). Like in the 48 LAWS OF POWER, you cant outshine your master. Muslims must not outshine mohammed hence he asked them to maintain only 4 and not 9 wives at a time.

I will also like to point that aisha was mohammed's second cousin, hence islam sanctioned marriage betweem cousins (following the example of islamic prophet and perfect man, mohammed). In my culture marriage to cousins is regared as incesst but its ok in islam. This had led to the creation of a race with the lowest IQ outside the sub-sahara africa.

Mohammed is a curse to humanity walahi, even a reasonable blind man can see it.[/s]
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by maverickboy: 10:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
lexiconkabir:
alriht, suit yourself, you understand arabic more than i do.
I must tell u, macof is not the type u can waste ur time on trying to explain things to. He'd know somethings, yet, he'd act not knowing when he deems fit.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 5:37am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012 you noticed that i ignored you, hence you added the below, which i'm about to reply, you are really a shameless oldman
truthman2012: For virginity test, it is a matter of common sense, mothers must have deviced a way of doing that.
tell us this "way" other than fingerin.g a.k.a digital deflowering, note:the fathers does this, not the mothers.
They were unlike Muhammad who was fingerin.g Aisha at the age of six. Disgusting!
truthman2012, when will you stop this shameless act of lying? is this what you teach your children at home? to be lying at all times?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 08, 2015
maverickboy:
I must tell u, macof is not the type u can waste ur time on trying to explain things to. He'd know somethings, yet, he'd act not knowing when he deems fit.
yeah i noticed, which was why i left him to his ignoramus status.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
truthman2012 you noticed that i ignored you, hence you added the below, which i'm about to reply, you are really a shameless oldman tell us this "way" other than fingerin.g a.k.a digital deflowering, note:the fathers does this, not the mothers. truthman2012, when will you stop this shameless act of lying? is this what you teach your children at home? to be lying at all times?

You didn't ignore me, you didn't have anything to say.
Does the bible tell you it is the fathers that must do virginity test?

No prophets f.ondle women but only Muhammad:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman
bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his
father) 'Aisha said:
"Whenever Allah's Apostle
wanted to f.ondle anyone
of us during her periods
(menses) , he used to order
her to put on an Izar and
start f.ondling her." 'Aisha
added, "None of you could
control his sexual desires
as the Prophet
could." ( Sahih al-Bukhari ,
Volume 1, Book 6, Number
299 ; see also Number 300)

F.ondling menstrating women. Disgusting.

Is that what you do and teach your children?

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 9:54am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
yeah i noticed, which was why i left him to his ignoramus status.
see them losers tongue

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Does the bible tell you it is the fathers that must do virginity test?
Fathers are allowed to do it.

No prophets f.ondle women but only
kindly go to songs of solomon
Muhammad:
Narrated 'Abdur-Rahman
bin Al-Aswad:
(on the authority of his
father) 'Aisha said:
"Whenever Allah's Apostle
wanted to f.ondle anyone
of us during her periods
(menses) , he used to order
her to put on an Izar and
start f.ondling her." 'Aisha
added, "None of you could
control his sexual desires
as the Prophet
could." ( Sahih al-Bukhari ,
Volume 1, Book 6, Number
299 ; see also Number 300)

F.ondling menstrating women. Disgusting.
yes! and so what? undecided the disgusting thing here is fathers fingerin.g daughters

Is that what you do and teach your children?
do you finge.r your daughters? wink

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 10:23am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Fathers are allowed to do it.

kindly go to songs of solomon yes! and so what? undecided the disgusting thing here is fathers fingerin.g daughters

do you finge.r your daughters? wink

Liar!

Quote your bible verse where fathers f.ingered their daughters. We have seen how your prophet could do any immoral acts.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012 “If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, ‘I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,’ then [size=21pt]the girl’s father[/size] and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. [size=21pt]The girl’s father[/size] will say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ [size=21pt]But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.’ Then her parents shall display the cloth[/size] [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter’s vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (NIV Bible, Deut22:13-18)”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012, According to the Midrash Hagadol, Isaac himself examined Rebekah digitally before their marriage (Midrash Hagadol to Genesis 24:67), we know that christianity came from judaism, to understand the OT verses we need to know the context which that verse was brought about, and we can only know this by refering to the judaism thalmud like the one above.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
truthman2012 “If a man takes a wife and, after laying with her, dislikes her and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, ‘I married this woman but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,’ then [size=21pt]the girl’s father[/size] and mother shall bring proof [how do you think they would do that?] that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. [size=21pt]The girl’s father[/size] will say to the elders, ‘I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ [size=21pt]But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.’ Then her parents shall display the cloth[/size] [the father would literally stick his two fingers covered with a piece of cloth into his daughter’s vagina before she gets married and keep that bloody cloth for as long as his daughter is married] with before the elders of the town, and the elders shall take the man and punish him. (NIV Bible, Deut22:13-18)”

The mother would check and confirm to the father who would inform the elders. So simple. It would have been a different thing if the mother is not involved.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

The mother would check and confirm to the father who would inform the elders. So simple. It would have been a different thing if the mother is not involved.
truthman2012, this is a jewish tradition inserted into the bible, according to the tradition, the fathers does it not the mothers. kindly go to wikipedia to confirm this tradition smiley
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 11:30am On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
truthman2012, this is a jewish tradition inserted into the bible, according to the tradition, the fathers does it not the mothers. kindly go to wikipedia to confirm this tradition smiley

Post the link.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Post the link.
i wont do your homework for you smiley tongue
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 12:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:

My homework? No, you are the one trying to prove a point. The onus of proof lies on you.

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]My homework? No, you are the one trying to prove a point. The onus of proof lies on you.[/s]
trash!!! tongue
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Annunaki(m): 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Typical muslim al taquiya expert, always throwing around baseless allegations that can't be substantiated. The burden of proof is on you so go and do your home work.

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Annunaki:

[s]Typical muslim al taquiya expert, always throwing around baseless allegations that can't be substantiated. The burden of proof is on you so go and do your home work.[/s]
read the discussion keenly, you will see that i have given proof, your homework is to read the discussion from the genesis, now do your homework! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 4:06pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
read the discussion keenly, you will see that i have given proof, your homework is to read the discussion from the genesis, now do your homework! smiley

Your allegation totally debunked.

Now back to subject of the thread, which you have been dodging. Why the compatibility of pagan worship with islam?

2 Likes

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Your allegation totally debunked.

not so fast oldman, nothing has been debunked(or maybe you should quote the post you used in debunking), i gave proof from the judaism midrash hagodol. but lets pause for a second, lets assume the duty was solely the mother's(though its not), is it humane and morally okay? deflowering(using the thumb wrapped with white cloth) a damsel before marriage, to prove her virginity?

1 Like

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012 more proof that this digital deflowering a.k.a fingerin.g was done by the male is shown by numbers31:17-18
Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
as we can see, they were asked to kill everything(both innocent people and animals) except for the virgins, now how do you expect these men to know the virgins? if not by the sick tradition of sticking their thumb wrapped with white cloth into the v'agina of these virgins.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
truthman2012 more proof that this digital deflowering a.k.a fingerin.g was done by the male is shown by [b]numbers31:17-18[/b]as we can see, they were asked to kill everything(both innocent people and animals) except for the virgins, now how do you expect this men to know the virgins? if not by the sick tradition of sticking their thumb wrapped with white cloth into the v'agina of these virgins.

You are just bent on this issue that has nothing to with the thread. Open a thread to discuss it.

Now answer: Why is pagan worship COMPATIBLE with islam?

STOP DODGING!!!

If you cannot answer it shows you are worshiping an arabian idol.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

[s]You are just bent on this issue that has nothing to with the thread. Open a thread to discuss it.

Now answer: Why is pagan worship COMPATIBLE with islam?

STOP DODGING!!!

If you cannot answer it shows you are worshiping an arabian idol.[/s]
Exhausted!! grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ruling On Naming A Daughter After Her Mother / Who Is Al-mahdi, The Savior Of The Last Hour?! / Barka De Sallah Funny Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.