Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It (9056 Views)

No Alcohol In Islam And The Flawed Knowledge About Its Benefit For The Heart / Islam And Spirituality / Differences Between Islam And Western Ideology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
Exhausted!! grin grin

One thing I have noticed in this forum is that muslims always want to divert people's attention away from the questions for which they have no answers and that is the reason I do repeat my questions as many times as needed.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
truthman2012 more proof that this digital deflowering a.k.a fingerin.g was done by the male is shown by [b]numbers31:17-18[/b]as we can see, they were asked to kill everything(both innocent people and animals) except for the virgins, now how do you expect these men to know the virgins? if not by the sick
tradition of sticking their thumb wrapped with white cloth into the v'agina of these virgins.

Who told you women were not among the warriors or who told you the men did not employ women to do the the virginity test?

Stop this irrelevant talk and answer my question.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Who told you women were not among the warriors or who told you the men did not employ women to do the the virginity test?

Stop this irrelevant talk and answer my question.
oldman, dont be ridiculous, they were men.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
oldman, dont be ridiculous, they were men.

You have no proof !!!
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Anas09: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2015
Kabir and demmy.
Maybe do not realise that somany. Folk are following this thread. You are not doing a good job explaining things to form folk with questions.
The thread is not about fathers testing their daughters viginities, its about the compartibility of paganism and Islam.
Simply answer the question and get it done with.
The allah Mutalab (Muhammads grand father) worshipped and named his son abdullai (muhammad's father) after, which interstingly means, servant of allah. Have the same name and the same mode of worship WHY? What is the diff betwn that allah and todays allah.
Interestingly too. Ramadan was celebrated in the pre-islamic days. The circling of the stone, stoning of that devil. Everything the same WHY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2015
Anas09:
Kabir and demmy.
Maybe do not realise that somany. Folk are following this thread. You are not doing a good job explaining things to form folk with questions.
The thread is not about fathers testing their daughters viginities, its about the compartibility of paganism and Islam.
The allah Mutalab (Muhammads grand father) worshipped and named his son abdullai (muhammad's father) after, which interstingly means, servant of allah. Have the same name and the same mode of worship WHY? What is the diff betwn that allah and todays allah.
Interestingly too. Ramadan was celebrated in the pre-islamic days. The circling of the stone, stoning of that devil. Everything the same WHY?

Good.

I think these islamists on NL have seen the truth but there is a force holding them down. May God deliver them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

You have no proof !!!
how can moses order women to keep virgins for themselves
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
lexiconkabir:
how can moses order women to keep virgins for themselves

Keep virgins for the men among them for marriage and not as sex slave your islamic allahh ordered Muhammad.

Don't expect my reply again as you are trying to derail the thread for having no answer to my question.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Keep virgins for the men among them for marriage and not as sex slave your islamic allahh ordered Muhammad.

Don't expect my reply again as you are trying to derail the thread for having no answer to my question.
how would they(men) know these virgins?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 2:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Anas09:
Kabir and demmy.

Like I said before Islam is plagiarized from Christianity, Judaism and Arab pagan practices centered around the Moon God

Let's look at the known history. ..
In Mesopotamia, the moon God was Sin-Nanna who's patron are Herdsmen and patron cities were Haran and Ur. Abraham was a native of Ur and he moved to Haran in his later years with his family. Arab records has it that the Kabba was built by Abraham and Ishmael. When the Kabba was cleared out the major God who's idol was found is called "Hubal" identified with the moon, rain and divination...let's see, what possible connection exist here?

Abraham was a Herdsman who owned cattle and flock of Sheep which were his only means of livelihood ( the bull is a symbol of Sin-Nanna, his other symbol is the crescent ). Lot was also described as a Herdsman, Abraham's family were probably herdsmen, as they were led by their father, Terah to Haran (possibly looking for greener pastures for the cattle and flock). Abraham and Lot left Haran to Canaan, they moved as far as Egypt and according to the arabs they reached mecca. ..you know how herdsmen walk long distances with their cows.

Looking at all the divine instructions the bible and quran narrates Abraham got from God one can conclude these instructions were through divination which Hubal is strongly identified with
Hubal is said to have come to Mecca from Mesopotamia. ..and the major cities of a moon God veneration were the cities Abraham lived in. No doubt "Hubal" is the arab rendition of Sin-Nanna, and over time associated with Baal Hadad, God of weather of the nearby Canaanites

The Quraysh tribe of mecca claim to be descended from Ishmael, and these are the people that were the custodians of the Kabba, a duty they performed since it's foundation. During the muslim vs pagan wars, the Quraysh praised their God by the name "Hubal"
Mohammed was a member of the Quraysh tribe and his family were devoted to Hubal, his grandfather was known to use the Hubal divination, and named his(Mohammed's) father "Abdullah" - servant of allah. . We can clearly see that Hubal is allah, the same deity the Kabba was built for by Ishmael

Mohammed simply incorporated aspects of Judaism like "one God" and their numerous prophets and icons , he even made mention of Christianity as practiced in Arabia - the arab Christians were known to take the trinity as - Father, Son and Mother

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:28pm On Oct 24, 2015
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by aminusanti(m): 6:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
truthman2012:
There are so many similarities between islamic allahh and the idols they worshiped in Mecca before islam. So similar that there are no distinctions.

The defence islamic apologists give is that the religious practices of the pagans were highjacked from the muslims after the founders of islam, Abraham and Ishmael were gone. Even though there are no evidence(s) to that claim apart from what Muhammad said, the questions is: How was it possible for pagans to worship their idols in the exact manner muslims worship their allahh if idol worship and islam are not COMPATIBLE?

The claim is like saying pagans were once worshiping their idols in the churches in the exact Christian way, praying and praising God and shouting Jesus and halelluyah in their shrines during the 'dark ages'. This is impossible because idols cannot withstand the shout of Jesus and halelluyah.

Worshiping God the way they worship idols or worshiping idols the way they worship God is a manipulation by satan from the pit of hell. It is not from the true God.

FIND EVIDENCES OF SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM AND IDOL WORSHIP HERE:

https://www.nairaland.com/2287893/allah-loves-pagans-hates-jews

List down the similarities khafir...
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 7:09pm On Nov 06, 2015
aminusanti:

List down the similarities khafir...

Find the similarities here:

Why do you worship your allahh the same way arabs worship their idols?

Why is idol worship system and allahh worship system COMPATIBLE?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 11:52am On Nov 08, 2015
truthman2012:

Find the similarities here:

Why do you worship your allahh the same way arabs worship their idols?

Why is idol worship system and allahh worship system COMPATIBLE?

What do you mean by idol worship system?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 1:25pm On Nov 08, 2015
macof:

What do you mean by idol worship system?

Read the OP thoroughly, you will see that what idol worshipers in Mecca were doing to their idols is what muslims too are doing to their allahh.

Since both of them are doing the same thing, why was Muhammad warring against the idol worshipers?

I think what happened was that Muhammad wanted other idol worshipers to abandone their idols and embrace only one, allahh that belongs to his fathers.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 9:25pm On Nov 09, 2015
truthman2012:

Read the OP thoroughly, you will see that what idol worshipers in Mecca were doing to their idols is what muslims too are doing to their allahh.

Since both of them are doing the same thing, why was Muhammad warring against the idol worshipers?

I think what happened was that Muhammad wanted other idol worshipers to abandone their idols and embrace only one, allahh that belongs to his fathers.

Oga, what do u mean by idol worship?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by mustymatic(m): 3:27pm On Apr 01, 2016
truthman2012:

You have no proof !!!

Na u get proof abi
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 8:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
mustymatic:

Na u get proof abi

The OP contains more than enough proofs.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by mustymatic(m): 8:15am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

The OP contains more than enough proofs.
I smell lies...Muslims worship only one God... nowhere you would see any confusion about worshipping another... unlike christians who a bunch of them take one god, another bunch take another creature and others take the other creature as god, the most sad part is another group take all the three as gods, my friend if that is not idolatry and paganism I don't know what is cheesy angry
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2016
mustymatic:

I smell lies...Muslims worship only one God... nowhere you would see any confusion about worshipping another... unlike christians who a bunch of them take one god, another bunch take another creature and others take the other creature as god, the most sad part is another group take all the three as gods, my friend if that is not idolatry and paganism I don't know what is cheesy angry

The only one god the muslims worship is an Arabian idol and that is why you worship him like idolaters worship their idols. You don't worship the true God the same way they worship idols.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 10:10am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

The only one god the muslims worship is an Arabian idol and that is why you worship him like idolaters worship their idols. You don't worship the true God the same way they worship idols.

dude shut ur mouth. u are also an idol worshipper if we must use the term
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 10:16am On Apr 13, 2016
macof:

dude shut ur mouth. u are also an idol worshipper if we must use the term

Prove.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Prove.

lol... see who is askin fr proof!
u called others idol worshippers did u prove dat? i asked u what "idol worship" means did you give an answer?

so just STFU!
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 10:29am On Apr 13, 2016
macof:

lol... see who is askin fr proof!
u called others idol worshippers did u prove dat? i asked u what "idol worship" means did you give an answer?

so just STFU!

Did you read the OP ?

How else do you want me to prove?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 10:33am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Did you read the OP ?
How else do you want me to prove?
of course i did. but how are muslims different from you? again ans my question
what is idol worship?
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 10:41am On Apr 13, 2016
macof:

of course i did. but how are muslims different from you? again ans my question

what is idol worship?

Do we do what pagans do like the muslims?

Idol worship is worshiping idols.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 11:41am On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

Do we do what pagans do like the muslims?

Idol worship is worshiping idols.

yes you do what pagans do

1. you use the symbol of the cross which is a mystic symbol from Ancient Egypt

2. you celebrate Christmas - which is really a 12 days pagan festival for the Sun God... ever heard the Christmas Carol "12 days of Christmas"?

3. you just celebrated Easter, you probably didnt know that; This Holiday is in honour of the Babylonian Goddess of Fertility Ishtar, which the canaanites called Astarte and Hebrews called Asherah. Ever wondered why The Easter symbols are decorated Eggs and Rabbits? there's the answer

So if Pagans are idol worshippers, and muslims are also idol worshippers for having pagan origin so is christianity

Paganism is the origin of everything!
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 1:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
macof

yes you do what pagans do

No, you are wrong.

1. you use the symbol of the cross which is a mystic symbol from Ancient Egypt

We didn't copy the Ancient Egyptians. We use cross symbol because Jesus was killed on the cross.

2. you celebrate Christmas - which is really a 12 days pagan festival for the Sun God... ever heard the Christmas Carol "12 days of Christmas"?

Says who ?

Did the pagans call their festival "Christmas? Did they have Christ in their mas? If both Christians and pagans have "mas" common in their festivals, it is only a coincidence of language, afteral, Christians don't manufacture their own language differently.

Do Christians celebrate Christmas for 12 days?

3. you just celebrated Easter, you probably didnt know that; This Holiday is in honour of the Babylonian Goddess of Fertility Ishtar, which the canaanites called Astarte and Hebrews called Asherah. Ever wondered why The Easter symbols are decorated Eggs and Rabbits? there's the answer

Did the Babylonians call their celebration Easter? Show proof

Christian Easter is celebrated in remembrance of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It has no connection with paganism. Nobody carries symbols decorated with Eggs and Rabbit on Easter day.

So if Pagans are idol worshippers, and muslims are also idol worshippers for having pagan origin so is christianity

Paganism is the origin of everything!

No, Christianity was founded after Jesus Christ and not after any pagan idols.
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:
macof

No, you are wrong.

We didn't copy the Ancient Egyptians. We use cross symbol because Jesus was killed on the cross.

Says who ?

Did the pagans call their festival "Christmas? Did they have Christ in their mas? If both Christians and pagans have "mas" common in their festivals, it is only a coincidence of language, afteral, Christians don't manufacture their own language differently.

Do Christians celebrate Christmas for 12 days?

Did the Babylonians call their celebration Easter? Show proof

Christian Easter is celebrated in remembrance of the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ. It has no connection with paganism. Nobody carries symbols decorated with Eggs and Rabbit on Easter day.

No, Christianity was founded after Jesus Christ and not after any pagan idols.

grin im here to teach you your dumb religion, apparently you are ignorant of your own religion

there's absolutely no reference to the shape or design of the wood work Jesus was crucified on... historians believe it was a straight Stake.... ever wondered why Jehovah witnesses dont use the cross?
ask yourself, where did the Romans get the idea of a cross? - The Egyptian Pagans

The Name is irrelevant as christmas is known by different names in different languages, from "Navidad" in Spanish to "Weihnachten" in German.
even in english we still say "Yuletide" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

pls read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Days_of_Christmas for more knowledge on your religion

ever wondered why you use christmas trees and christmas lights? - its a pagan rite

3. "Easter" is simply a corruption of the name of the Babylonian Godess...
why not tell us why
I. eggs and rabbits - same symbols of the Pagan festival of Ishtar - is used in Christian festival of Easter
II. tell us the meaning of "Easter" if its not a corruption of "Ishtar

cheesy jesus ke? you mean the same "Jesus" which actually means "Hail Zeus" from "Ie seus"....go learn Greek...or listen to "Jesus" pronounced by Spanish or Italian speakers
I hope you are aware that the dead jewish gay wasnt called "Jesus" but "Yeshua..."jesus" is a fake name

you mr. truthman2012 are an idol worshipper just like the muslims since your religion has a lot of paganism in it
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 3:13pm On Apr 13, 2016
macof:

grin im here to teach you your dumb religion, apparently you are ignorant of your own religion

there's absolutely no reference to the shape or design of the wood work Jesus was crucified on... historians believe it was a straight Stake.... ever wondered why Jehovah witnesses dont use the cross?
ask yourself, where did the Romans get the idea of a cross? - The Egyptian Pagans

The Name is irrelevant as christmas is known by different names in different languages, from "Navidad" in Spanish to "Weihnachten" in German.
even in english we still say "Yuletide" https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yule

pls read https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Days_of_Christmas for more knowledge on your religion

ever wondered why you use christmas trees and christmas lights? - its a pagan rite

3. "Easter" is simply a corruption of the name of the Babylonian Godess...
why not tell us why
I. eggs and rabbits - same symbols of the Pagan festival of Ishtar - is used in Christian festival of Easter
II. tell us the meaning of "Easter" if its not a corruption of "Ishtar

cheesy jesus ke? you mean the same "Jesus" which actually means "Hail Zeus" from "Ie seus"....go learn Greek...or listen to "Jesus" pronounced by Spanish or Italian speakers
I hope you are aware that the dead jewish gay wasnt called "Jesus" but "Yeshua..."jesus" is a fake name

you mr. truthman2012 are an idol worshipper just like the muslims since your religion has a lot of paganism in it

All your assertions are mere formulations without authoritative backing.

I have clearly refuted all your posts earlier and wonder why you keep repeating the same thing .
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by macof(m): 4:10pm On Apr 13, 2016
truthman2012:

All your assertions are mere formulations without authoritative backing.

I have clearly refuted all your posts earlier and wonder why you keep repeating the same thing .

grin grin you got nothing to say. damned hypocrite....you can attack islam for the same thing christianity is guilty of
Re: Islam And The Meccans' Religions Before It by truthman2012(m): 9:59pm On Apr 13, 2016
macof:

grin grin you got nothing to say. damned hypocrite....you can attack islam for the same thing christianity is guilty of

There is nothing new you have said lately. Re-read the thread and you will discover you are only repeating what you had said sometime ago, which I have trashed over and over again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Appeal To Arabic And IRS Teachers In Our Children's Schools / Feeling ‘reborn’ As A Muslim, Ex-playboy Bunny Insists On Keeping Chinese Name / Ruling On Wearing Shoes/Sandals When Performing Salat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.