Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters (29501 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Governor Fayose's Letter To China: Should He Be Charged For Treason? / Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by davidayn(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:
Lolz grin
Which one are we to believe sahara reporters pack well jor

Did diezani come to court today?

Sahara :yes
Vanguard;No
Pulse :I don't know

Kayode:No

Nawa o political journalism wink

its obvious u were so keen on been the FTC that u forgot to read the post well ! They never said she was present in court today !!
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by mickeymimi: 4:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6675651/Nigerian-oil-minister-nicked-over-13billion.html

MS DIEZANI Alison-Madueke, Nigeria’s former oil minister, has just been nicked in London over allegations that £13billion (yes, £13billion) has gone walkabout from her country’s coffers.

Apparently she was looking at buying a massively expensive apartment at One Hyde Park. With £13bn I’m surprised she didn’t buy the whole of Hyde Park.

One thing’s for sure, she can’t be the woman from Nigeria who keeps sending me those emails seeking an advancement on her cousin’s will.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/suncolumnists/6675141/Tom-Watson-must-say-sorry-for-smear-on-Leon-Brittan.html.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$700 Million Raw Cash Found In The Home Of Petroleum Minister, Diezani Alison-Madueke

Read more: http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/headline/408543-700-million-raw-cash-found-in-the-home-of-petroleum-minister-diezani-alison-madueke.html#ixzz3ni4kdKzY

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Exposed!! India High Commissioner Exposes Diezani's $14b Shady Oil Deal With His Country

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/india-high-commissioner-exposes-diezanis-14b-shady-oil-deal-with-his-country.116430/
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by j4sure(m): 5:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mother and daughter God win
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by TeamSimple(m): 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Oh Mother! Oh Daughter!!
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by fireforfire: 5:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
NwaNimo1:
Chai - the old woman won't survive a UK prison. Neither will her mother - grin

Says who?
dey will survive it o. abroad prison na prison?
infact na enjoyment dem go do taya.
abroad prisoners hv access to good food, good lookin n clean cells, education, handskills, gym.... madam diezani wil be lookin fit like a model by d time shes thru dia.

na naija prison i pray make my enemys enemy no enter.
hell on earth.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by M4gunners: 5:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:
Lolz grin
Which one are we to believe sahara reporters pack well jor

Did diezani come to court today?

Sahara :yes
Vanguard;No
Pulse :I don't know
Kayode:No

Nawa o political journalism wink
That is the handwork of APC.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Ebukaokeke25: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Go ahead and prosecute n jail dem all involved in dat financial crime instantly National Crimes Agency.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by debris: 5:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

my friend. BELIEVE AND TRUST SAHARA REPORTERS. Its the most reliable news in Nigeria.

Deceive me once but don't deceive me twice
Sahara ko sahara ni

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by azzima(m): 5:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
SR just take this woman matter personal grin
We should take it personal too. It's our stolen money that her son is flashing on Facebook flying private jet and hanging out with Neyo. It is very PERSONAL!

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by DanielPop(m): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Meanwhile.....

3 Likes

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Tintinnoty(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Yes o just as you take PMB matter personal.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

Deceive me once but don't deceive me twice
Sahara ko sahara ni

u r brainwashed. Dont make judgement base on stereotype.... You cant judge SR cos your fellow igbos dislike them.

pls. mention 1 fake news by sahara reporters? AS IM TALKING TO YOU, DIEZANI AND HER MOM IS IN COURT. LEARN HOW TO USE TWITTER, NOT CHILDISH NL.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Mufasa27(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sahara reporter fit die untop this woman matter oo
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by armadeo(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
For shizle ma nozzle.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by hardbody: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
fireforfire:

Says who?
dey will survive it o. abroad prison na prison?
infact na enjoyment dem go do taya.
abroad prisoners hv access to good food, good lookin n clean cells, education, handskills, gym.... madam diezani wil be lookin fit like a model by d time shes thru dia.

na naija prison i pray make my enemys enemy no enter.
hell on earth.

Bros, I take it you are talking from experience, having visited both? Kudos Sir.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by seniorbros(m): 5:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
she needs to be charged alongside her mother, father, son, her dog, her cats, her shadow and anything that looks like her. in fact anyone that looks like diezani needs to be slapped just for looking like her.

Lol.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by CandyBar: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Why drag her mother into her lootery??

Then again......snake dey born snake.....a good mother will admonish her child over acquisition of properties above her pay grade.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by philips70(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

SR is always happy to take people's cases personal especially when they are big fish. They also did same to Ibori during the arrests and prosecution. In short Sowore will not let us rest until this matter ends. All he is doing is trying to get international attention as a crime busting media outing. From this moment onwards SR will place all their tentacles around friends and family of Diezani and any of their surreptitious moves to try to quash the case they will reveal even before they finish the plans.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by SeanDada1(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
n3rve:
Nigeria’s Ex-minister For Oil Appears With Mother In UK Magistrate Court
- Sahara Reporters

.Mrs. Alison-Madueke was arrested last week by the UK National Crime Agency over allegations that she engaged in bribery and money laundering. Earlier today, SaharaReporters published a detailed report about how the former minister looted and laundered funds in the United Kingdom using a network of relatives, co-workers and shady businessmen. Mrs. Madueke’s case came to the attention of law enforcement agents in the UK when she used her mother to purchase a posh apartment in Westminster.

Although it is confirmed that Mrs. Alison-Madueke will be charged alongside her mother and possibly an aide, SaharaReporters has been unable to confirm the identity of the other two persons who were arrested with the former minister.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/05/nigeria%E2%80%99s-ex-minister-oil-appears-mother-uk-magistrate-court

What of Kola Aluko? Her Boyfriend? grin

2 Likes

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by debris: 5:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
PDPwayoo:

u r brainwashed. Dont make judgement base on stereotype.... You cant judge SR cos your fellow igbos dislike them.

pls. mention 1 fake news by sahara reporters? AS IM TALKING TO YOU, DIEZANI AND HER MOM IS IN COURT. LEARN HOW TO USE TWITTER, NOT CHILDISH NL.

I think ur high on weed
Na by force to read ur sahara?
And what makes u feel am an Igbo
Sometimes use ur senses

Anyway I have to leave u behind cos u seem to be a tribalistic bigot.
Bye

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by free2ryhme: 5:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Family of looters grin

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by chiedu7: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS AND PROPAGANDA
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
azzima:
We should take it personal too. It's our stolen money that her son is flashing on Facebook flying private jet and hanging out with Neyo. It is very PERSONAL!
Haahhahaha
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
debris:

I think ur high on weed
Na by force to read ur sahara?
And what makes u feel am an Igbo
Sometimes use ur senses

Anyway I have to leave u behind cos u seem to be a tribalistic bigot.
Bye

u r igbo. who is more tribal than you guys?
I WAS READING VANGUARD ONLINE ABOUT IMMUNITY FOR SENATE PRESIDENT AND VICE. The comment from igbos r very disappointing. Igbos are really working hard against the progress of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by Lucasbalo(m): 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Any well meaning Nigerian or people that love Nigeria should take it personal. The well being of the country is at stake. Do we want Nigeria to become a developed country or a perpetual third world country. No one should be spared in the fight against corruption. All the past leaders and their cronies must be held accountable.

1 Like

Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by FearGodinall: 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
How come sahara reporters finds so much pleasure in lying? What a shame
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
philips70:

SR is always happy to take people's cases personal especially when they are big fish. They also did same to Ibori during the arrests and prosecution. In short Sowore will not let us rest until this matter ends. All he is doing is trying to get international attention as a crime busting media outing. From this moment onwards SR will place all their tentacles around friends and family of Diezani and any of their surreptitious moves to try to quash the case they will reveal even before they finish the plans.

SR investigation can only be used for local prosecution and not for British investigation. The Brits don't even know what SR is.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by onismate: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rubbish news from Sahara reporters... Copy and paste people. This news lacks content and information. Totally vague
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by onismate: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
This thing no fear you! Just as they took saraki matter personal.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
onismate:
This thing no fear you! Just as they took saraki matter personal.

Na their time o.
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by damiloladuke: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Diezani To Be Charged Alongside Her Mother - Sahara Reporters by philips70(m): 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

SR investigation can only be used for local prosecution and not for British investigation. The Brits don't even know what SR is.

They don't know SR but SR gives head start to the team aiding the prosecutions from the Nigerian angle. It happened severally during the Ibori prosecution except you were not informed of happenings of state during that time. SR busted every moves Ibori and his team planned to make and it always helped in giving the prosecution team a clear lean time to make advance counter moves.
SR did same during the Yar'Adua saga and it also helped the guys who fought for Jonathan to be installed as interim president. Give honor to whom it is due even as I agree they can be overtly stupid at times in their reportage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did Osinbajo Patronise Ice Cream Shop After Shettima’s Comment? / Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Aregbesola: Killers Have Joined APC, We Won't Relate With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.