Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,928 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

AIMS F FOOD Owning My Uncle Almost A Year Sslary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / AIMS F FOOD Owning My Uncle Almost A Year Sslary (947 Views)

Ways Of Making A Fortune In Photography & Videography Without Owning A Camera / How To Start A New Business: 5 Basic Steps To Owning Your Own Company / Advice Please, My Uncle Asked Me Which Country Do I Prefere To Go Among... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AIMS F FOOD Owning My Uncle Almost A Year Sslary by simple2004(m): 4:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
aims food ltd is owning my uncle almost s year salary all attempt to get the money has proved abortive. it is located at Rabiat Ogedemgbe street akesan off LASU-Isheri expressway. he work there as security man. the company is owned by one Pastor Alex Ojugbeli, my uncle was employed for the company by one Henry Dumbi, s policeman that works at policeman college Ikeja. the phone number of owner of the company is 0816177179 he has never picked his calls . the number of the policeman that recruit security men for him is 08033659355, and ,08126280840. I need advice on how to recover the money. if people can help me to call the number I will be happy. any question i will answer cos I can not narrate everything here.

(1) (Reply)

Fg's 500,000 Employment Programme: 18 Things To Know Before You Apply / 17 Ways That Science Proves Women Are Superior To Men / United Arab Emirates Launches First Robot Pharmacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.