Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke (549 Views)

"Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / Police Catches 19-year-old Girl, Driver In Imo State For Kidnapping And Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke by vibrant99(m): 4:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
[b][/b]
2 KINGS 4:19 He said to his father, "My head! My head!" His father told a servant, "Carry him to his mother." NIV.

Let first clear that in the bible there is no he or she , "Man" was used to describe the Man and woman.
The son that grew and One day went to the farm with the father shouted out, "my head , My Head"!!!
The shout as related to the weather condition of the time, Maybe the sun was so hot he started Feeling the Heat, and The Father said, Take Him to his Mother!

Minister for petroleum Has Grown well enough to attain a reasonable post in comparison to the boy who can follow his father to the farm.

The minister have all it takes to withstand the corruption in the Oil industry and Make it a better place, even though the pressure to be corrupt was high,In comparison to the boy who could not Stand the Heat of the Sun.

And The Minister Is Crying out to the whole people who has been along with her in her dealings, The ones she met there at NNPC and those she brought brought herself, The senators and all the billionaires that helped her and she also helped, All of them have distanced her, But all they could say was, "TAKE HIM TO HIS MOTHER".... Is That the Reason She is alone in Court with Her MOTHER?

Why do Mothers' Have to suffer all the pains?
why do Mothers have to do the Crying each time we fail, Each time we bring and inflict pains on ourselves?

Mothers are stronger than fathers, They will go it with you when it is all gone. cry cry cry cry
Re: 2 KINGS 4 : 19, As Related To Allizon Maduaeke by Ini22(f): 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Her mother is her mentor

(1) (Reply)

MOPOL Team From Kogi Invades Enugu, Shoots 6, Burns Shops, Cars / I Think We Should Be Merciless To Boko Haram / Graphic Photo Of A Man Killed By Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.