Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy (579 Views)

D’banj Is Back With Koko Mansion, Koko Water, Koko Garri / Funmi Iyanda: Yoruba Men Don't Mind If Their Wives Cheat / Wikipedia Says Don Jazzy Is 46!!! See His Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy by gistyinka(m): 4:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
On Saturday October 3, 2015, the Mavin boss, Don Jazzy, had his first ever live video streaming recording on Periscope (a live video streaming app).

In his usually witty manner Don Jazzy, responds to questions from his fans on various topics, but one of the biggest questions of the day was his relation with his former business partner D’banj and if they’ll ever work together again. Don Jazzy responded saying,

‘D’banj is my brother, I don’t know why you people like to make it look as if we are quarreling, you people should stop listening to press people, they just want you people to feel like we are fighting. We no dey fight. I’m supposed to be going to his house later this evening. The truth is everyone is busy, he’s out of town most times, I’m out of town at times too and am working on my new guys too, so basically that’s the situation, there’s no hard feelings, no beef’....

Don't Be Deceived by Media, D’banj is My Brother and We Are Not Fighting Says Don Jazzy

Re: Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy by chocolateme(f): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
Thumbs up bro..
Press na wack.
Re: Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy by sinaj(f): 4:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ok
Re: Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy by timijoseph01(m): 5:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
k
Re: Don't Mind Press, D’banj Is My Brother And We Are Not Quarreling Says Don Jazzy by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
we all kno d truth don jazzy
u cant fool us

(1) (Reply)

WH0RES Unleashed,maheeda Shares More Raunchy Photos & Tells Fans “give Me A Tong / See Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter / Peter And Lola Okoye At Anita Okoye's Birthday Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.