Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,180 members, 7,780,252 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:20 AM

Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? (1900 Views)

Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Patience Jonathan And Amaechi Smiling At Ojo Maduekwe's Burial (Photos) / Rivers Rerun: What Happened Today Between Wike And Amaechi At Mile 1 Police HQ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by harosho07(m): 6:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
And Buhari said to Amaechi "Sit at my right hand, till I make your enemy your footstool".

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by Mogidi: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
The dossier on Amaechi's corruption should hit the senate by tomorrow morning.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by chocolateme(f): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hmm
Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by ERAKAMUS: 6:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
FASH on F-Cap.
Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by ajibola11(m): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
See buhari very handsome old man qualify president

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by shammah1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
See as corruption is sitting. Propaganda and lie party.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by donphilopus: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:
The dossier on Amaechi's corruption should hit the senate by tomorrow morning.

How far? When una dey table Osagie Ehanire (the alleged nominee from Edo State) corruption dossier to the Senate? I believe Dan Orbih, Anenih, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Uroghide, Ordia and Uzamere would have finished compiling the list where his sins are listed!! cheesy tongue PDP na joke o bros!! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by Mogidi: 6:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
donphilopus:

How far? When una dey table Osagie Ehanire (the alleged nominee from Edo State) corruption dossier to the Senate? I believe Dan Orbih, Anenih, Osagie Ize-Iyamu, Uroghide, Ordia and Uzamere would have finished compiling the list where his sins are listed!! cheesy tongue PDP na joke o bros!! grin

The only joke here is Ehanire, he'd probably end up being made minister for kola nuts if he sails through. We've been short-changed, check the achievements of Onolememe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by donphilopus: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

The only joke here is Ehanire, he'd probably end up being made minister for kola nuts if he sails through. We've been short-changed, check the achievements of Onolememe.

Lol. . . I know you were rooting for an Esan man as the nominee from Edo State but was disappointed by Buhari. Whatever portfolio he's given doesn't matter. As far as his impact is felt (is felt is felt) in Harrysong's voice. When Anenih was there, he enriched himself. Onolemheme did same, Godwin Abe probably did same. Even Odua's erstwhile husband, Ogiemwonyi did same. You guys thought Buhari would bring a known thief so as to castigate him. Thank goodness this man is still brand new!! cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jesus and the two thiefs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by babasanti: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ddd
Re: Buhari And Amaechi: Is This Prophesy About To Be Fulfilled? by oganology33(m): 8:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm not surprised if Amaechi makes d list. PMB nids the experience of a Thief. A World Best At Corruption. So that Rivers wasted funds are not trully wasted.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Wants $5.2bn Fine Slashed By 80% / Where Is Our Vice President / Dear PMB, Fighting Corruption Is Not A Fiscal Responsibility, By Tony Osborg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.