Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,866 members, 7,798,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ (4899 Views)

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. / ¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

+++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 20 lines.

- Deadline is 8pm, Tuesday 6 October 2015.

- Verses should be posted by both battlers on or not later than deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching, feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any bar OR biting accusations without proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a bar or verse - please put it in your vote. Vote and state what you found wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say in defence of your verse please save them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject between votes and voters should just vote and leave it like that.

- Only vets and regular section posters are allowed to vote.

Goodluck!!!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Check. . .
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
My verse has been deleted.

Reasons are very simple-

I made it clear to mikuz that only those i tag to vote would be allowed. He didn't object neither did he debar anyone from voting.
Richommie, giyazz & sosiqdude were not tagged. Giyaz & sosiq especially purposely came here to derail.
I got banned for making a comment in the elymax vs coogar battle thread cos i was banned from commenting on the thread.
Funny how mikuz didn't hide their comments or caution them or give em' a ban the way airmark banmed me.. Maybe because they favoured him and he hoped their comments would help in swaying.

To make matters worse he said the thread would close on sunday
because if you minus the votes of untagged voters it is - Darkrebel 6- Mikuz 5

Normal time for voting here in 24 hours at most. And if mik was leading he woulda closed the thread since afternoon.

Since injustice cannot be spoken against as i see a lot of the oldheads have turned the other way, then the right thing to do would be to delete my verse.. This is to emphasize on the fact that i don't tolerate dishonesty.
I hope mikuz stops being a crooked cheat, cos whatever we do here is supposed to be based on honesty ..

Peace....

28 Likes 11 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 06, 2015

Sharwama's a bbitch ggay that's bitter/ he has a knack for being rraped by niggas/ after Max, Kr0ne got him laid with blisters/
Giyaz and Bis raised his knicker/. . and put d!ck in S . . . . female minister!!/

I keep it hot like the heatwave in India/ so a night vigil would be slated for Dark/ after he gets blazed from the back/
cos they'll observe the eve of his burial when he gets killed 'in the wake of attacks'!!

First of all, you fall short whenever you battle a pro/ cos 007bruce was the Young erikina who got you drowned with tha flow/ then 'Wrong' went into Ghost mode and compounded your woes/
You couldn't blast 'Turn' up if you were a stan of Baddo!!!/

Someone should give this chap a slap/ he lacks the credentials to bat/ his best move is fleeing from this plat/
I'm a vet with animals waiting to rip his spleen apart/ so when I attack with ebony lions this d!ck ll start running from the Black Cats like Nicklaas Advocaat!!

This bbastard should remember/ that I don't end fights when I hammer an offender/ I'll take it to his fam and let his mama feel ma anger/
cos I'll shoot her carpus, and leave the black widow with more bullets on her wrist . . . . than Natasha in Avengers!!!

And your elder Sis ll face disaster/ as I spray the llama/ to leave 3 on her back like Abidal when he played for Barca/
but if I run low on bullets. .
My lighter ll burn her to death, till I leave you with an Ash anty . . . like a place in Ghana!!!

Bruce got your ligaments torn/ cos your too weak with the puns/ it's funny how you try to beg Coog for battle and mix with the dons/
When you couldn't shoot 007 if you did a film for James Bond!!/

He ll get murked and destroyed/ when I burst with decoy/ cos I'm a cheerful surgeon with piles of firewood ready to uncouple the boy/
so when Dark gets smashed, he was crushed by a bundle of joy!!

His writing is weaker/ but I'm rhyming with stingers/ meant to make him go mental after they slice through his liver/
I nicknamed my punches Timi when I'm striking the nigga/ cos every jab I land ll make Dark kolo . . . . Nigerian singer!!!!

He got whooped by Teddy twice/ she put you in all white like a wedding bride/ when she came with deadly strikes/
He thought the girl was nice/ till her left hand hooks left him 'dead to rights!!/

36 Likes 19 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Let me enjoy the bars first.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by mikuz(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Open for votes
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by 007Bruce: 9:36pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shìt! BARS!!!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
votes needed:

coogar
007bruce
ibime
obainojazz
youngdanaval
liricyst
teddybiyasi
Jigsawkillah
iceskidd
muhdg
llaykorn
danbrowndmf
jreyez
obesemf
supermiy
Limerivk
alexpissu
gottoboy.
sinizia.
kinglahkay
ksslib
guykhena

tagged voters only

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 9:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
BÄRS!!!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by jreyez(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by JigsawKillah(m): 10:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Opener: Tie

Rhymes: Mikuz

Metaphors: Rebel

Punches: Tie

Flow: Tie

Wordplays: Mikuz

Closer: Tie

MVGT: Mikuz

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by coogar: 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
this is the first time mik has compressed his lines in a battle. wow! the edo queen has finally learnt how to script like a vet.

verds coming soon.....

stay tuned!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 10:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bars.cheesy Reading...
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by 007Bruce: 10:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Both came with good bars but i say Mikuz edged this... he was consistent with em clean & direct punches.. from the first bar to the last, unlike darkrebel who fell off a little...

Mikuz wins this via consistency

MVGT - mikuz
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by coogar: 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
opener: rebel
i thought his opener was more on point than
kim's. kim's play on deaconess shoulda been worded better to achieve maximum damage.

rhymes: TIE
both cats went hard as muthafückers in this criterion. mind blowing polysyllabic rhymes were sprayed everywhere with vigour. i was highly entertained.

metaphors: rebel
kim had few generic metas. the abidal line has been overused. limerick once had emenike with a 9 in his back. the ash anty bar made no sense.

rebel had more deadly metas. the metas in his opener was dopë. red bottom & adanna 28 lines were fireeeeee. rebel was more creative and highly consistent!

punches: TIE
no crushing haymaker from both cats but there were few highs from them. kim had the better ideas but he worded most of them weakly. rebel had simple & direct punches and he worded them superbly.

flow: kim
rebel's flow was good enough but kim has definitely improved with his line compressions. i knew what to expect from the rebel but kim blew me out of the water with his short build ups to the punch so this category defly belongs to kim.

wordplays: rebel
rebel went with homicide, olosho, diego forlan, avenger. kim scripted ashanti, deaconess, timi dakolo. once again, kim had the better idea but his poor verbiage let him down. rebel had the much more simpler angle but he worded it better. shoulda been a tie but olosho bar edged it to rebel.

closer: TIE
both cats went with NL reference. adanna28 vs teddy. "NL won't love his bars like adanna28" had more heft technically but kim managed to squeeze a metaphor in his quatrain before the punch to put himself at par with rebel's punch. it's a tie for me.

MVGT: rebel

3 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Opener = Rebel. Rhyme = Tie. Met/Simile = Kim. Punch = Tie. Wordplay = Rebel. Flow = Kim. Closer = Rebel.
Mvgt ==> Rebel

2 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Supermiy: 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
dark came light here jur....love that class captain idea tho...i think you need to take a break 3 battles in a few days...haba!
..oga mik has something for new us sha...na improvement sha! cool
Opener- rebel.....mikuz abeg dick in s...s is abbreviated for what exactly?

Rhymes-ties with suit!..i saw fallouts

metaphor-rebel.. quantity

Punchlines-tie..dark some of your punches lack the sting you known for...feel me... mikuz dead to right is a 2002 game tho(i remember that game ehen!)...but right and left seriously? at this age..nba!..

Flow-Mikuz

Wordplay-Mikuz..i liked his attempts..

Closer-Dark.
..MVGT-Dark
Was expecting blood gushing out of ya limbs..but the bloodshed was light...nice work assassins grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by bqlekan(m): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
wow.. what a battle
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by bqlekan(m): 11:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
oga o
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by llaykorn: 5:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Opener: TIE

Flow: Mikuz

Rhymes: Rebel

Personals: Mikuz

Punchlines: Mikuz

Sims/Mets: Mikuz

Wordplay: Rebel

Closer: Mikuz

MVGT - Mikuz

2 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 07, 2015
Opener - Mik 1point
Rhymes - tie 2points
Mets - rebel 2points
Punches - tie 3points
Flow - mik 1point
Wordplay - tie 2points
Closer - rebel 1point

Mikuz 9 - 10 darkenedrebel

MVGT- darkenedrebel

Very close battle.

I think this was a bit different from what mik usually does.

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Ibime(m): 8:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Opener: Mikuz

Flow: Mikuz

Rhymes: Rebel

Personals: Mikuz

Punchlines: Mikuz

Sims/Mets: Rebel

Wordplay: Mikuz

Closer: Tie

MVGT - Mikuz

Rebel would have beaten Mikuz easily if he brought the same level as against Obainojazz which is prolly the best battle verse I've read this year, but not with this.

And for ninjas saying see bars, I disagree. I see a lot of forcing in this battle from both.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by tunnex90: 9:20am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked shocked Una dey try o. am not allow to vote but dat class captain thing won dis battle for darkenedrebel. jeeeez very funi line grin

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
darkenedrebel:
MORTEM LUNATICUS NOMINE MIKUZ

■I'll attack Mik like Drake, when this vet takes his stance/ I'll rip this pleb's ailing glands/ Then cöck that roscoe.....Till bullets be rushing after M...........Like obsessed Shady Stans/

■Like murder, I'll stab this homie side- Just to take his life/But if this ape want fight/My blades 'undrëss his cornea'.....So he sees his death looming.......With his 'nakëd eye'/

■I could have this minion razed/In a million ways/ TheRebel bounces in with burners...And after that Nina will spray/I'll put the barrel in his nose.....Till shots make his 'lungs expand'.......Since he begged for 'breathing space'/

'Obese' knocked him out cold, & left him comatose/And like G.C.E....we saw 'O level' Mik.....Then split his chromosomes/We thought Mik was gonna win though...since he owns some chromes/ But like whöre in Yoruba.....He got into the battle.....And put up a Hollow show/

■He faced Jreyez in audio, but got ravaged & smacked/It was carnage in fact/And It's kinda ironic...how 'M couldn't outshine J'.........Even on a 'Renegade track!'/

■I got lots of cash, I even own a place in Holland/And my dough get me bitches....To come play my organ/But Mik's a broke ajepaki...And a lazy plonker/Even my 'Ibo brothers' know.....That Mik still won't get The ego......If he cloned the player Forlan/

■TheRebel's got the luger...And this dude is Apex/If I sight Mik & his mum....I'll shoot their faces/'Then spill his blood on her äss'…… When that tool start blazing/So literally speaking....I'm leaving his mum with a 'red bottom'.....Like 'shoes for ladies'/

■After Killing Mik's mum with this brash silencer/ I'd prolly go shop in Mark & Spencer/But If Mik wanna revenge...Since he has a temper/It won't be 'Marvel or S.H.I.E.L.D'.....When I send Mik to the grave......Just for trying to 'Avenge her'!/

■Like Columbine, I'll raid Mik's school.....When I'm ransacking/You'll hear these arms clapping/I'll pile up the bodies of his mates…And when this parang stabs him/'I'll place Mikuz on top of them'.......Call him the 'Class captain'/

■Mik's a bastard that we hate/And when he raps, we can't relate/His style is so 2005...He's the wackest in the place/And no matter what he scripts....NL still won't love his Bars................Adanna28/

Don Demarco!!
Michael is the shii! Dope bars ma niqqa, pls tag me in ur battle with Obainojazz

2 Likes

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Ksslib(m): 9:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Opener - Tie ..

Rhymes - Rebel

Similes/ Metaphors - Rebel

Punchlines - Tie..

Flow - Tie. Both were easy to follow. No unnecessary break in transition.

Wordplays - Tie.. Very close. Just one more and one could have outdone the other.

Closer - Tie.. I thought mikuz was going to win this hands down, but was surprised how Rebel changed and made his lines shorter this time around.

Very close call. I think both you guys should have a rematch.

Mvgt---Rebel

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:55am On Oct 07, 2015
Ksslib:
Opener - Tie ..

Rhymes - Rebel

Punchlines - Tie..

Wordplays - Tie.. Very close. Just one more and one could have outdone the other.

Closer - Tie.. I thought mikuz was going to win this hands down, but was surprised how Rebel changed and made his lines shorter this time around.

Mvgt---Rebel
Seconded!!

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by danbrowndmf(m): 10:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Ksslib:
Opener - Tie ..

Rhymes - Rebel

Punchlines - Tie..

Mvgt---Rebel
Seconded!
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2015
Opener----TIE

Rhymes----TIE

Metaphor/simile----DARKREBEL

Flow----MIKUZ

Punchline----MIKUZ

Word/play----DARKREBEL

Closer----TIE

IT's a TIE FOR ME.

But base on enjoyability.

MVGT----MIKUZ.

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by obainojazz(m): 10:44am On Oct 07, 2015
I think mikuz slightly wins this for me....dark would have beaten mik if they shifted this battle...
Mvgt- mikus..

1 Like

Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by sinizia: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Opener - Tie
Flows - Mik
Rhymes - tie
Mets and smiles - Rebel
Punchlines - tie
Word play - tie ( I love both the Ash anty (Ashanti), Dìck on S (deaconess) and Dark Kolo (Timi dakolo) from Mik, and Hollow show (Olosho), Avenger her (Avenger) and Diego(The ego) Forlan from Rebel )
Closer - Mik

MGVT: Tie.

This battle is dòpe and evenly contested. You can't separate both ninjas. The polysyllabilic rhyming was my best part of the battle. Mikuz has no match when it comes to punchlines involving football teams. He infuses it in all his battles.
Re: +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3)

|**|Official NL "KING-OF-POET" Tourney: Sign-Up Thread|**| / ***/// BRAGGING RIGHTS I: Paayne Vs Zachhugo \\\*** / The Holocaust Tourney✘ [preliminary-stage] WOME[Week Of Main Event]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.