Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List (1232 Views)

UNIZIK Releases 2016/2017 Admission List / UNIZIK Releases 2016 /2017 Pre - Science Result – How To Check / Unizik Releases 2015/2016 2nd Batch Admission List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by obainojazz(m): 6:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nnamdi Azikiwe University
RELEASE AND UPLOAD OF MERIT ADMISSION
This is to inform the general public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University has released and uploaded Merit Admission for the 2015/2016 Academic Session.

Candidates are expected to check their admission status free of charge on the University portal my.unizik.edu.ng/admission status.

The University administration warns that admission into the University is strictly on merit. Beware of anybody requesting you to pay money for this purpose or asking for gratification of any sorts.

No one aided you to secure admission.
...Lemme also add that if you are not yet admitted, don't lose hope...you will make it.
My younger bro just got admitted.
God bless.
To check your admission status, go to my.unizik.edu.ng
Cc: lalasticlala, seun
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by Jimiyke(m): 7:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
This to inform all interested members of the public that the Nnamdi Azikiwe University UNIZIK has released her 2015/2016 Merit admission list of candidates who were considered successful in the just concluded Post Utme exercise and by this notice, all candidates who took part in the exercise that resulted to the list are expected to check the details of the list by following the below mentioned procedure:

To check your status visit my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php

1.Enter Your JAMB Reg Number in the space provided.

2.Click on “Next” to check your admission status.

iF YOUR NAME ARE NOT ON THE MERIT LIST KINDLY CONTACT STUDENT AFFAIRS UNIT FOR ASSISTANCE: 08066487005

1 Like

Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by obainojazz(m): 7:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
If your name is not on the list....don't fall victim contacting anybody..o..
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by bellefidel(f): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
I was not given admission pls what is my chance in biology education with 209in jamb and 30 in utme
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by obainojazz(m): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
bellefidel:
I was not given admission pls what is my chance in biology education with 209in jamb and 30 in utme

unizik said they'll go lower this time...so after this merit list...they'll go down to people who score less that 50 down to 20
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by bellefidel(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
obainojazz:
unizik said they'll go lower this time...so after this merit list...they'll go down to people who score less that 50 down to 20
. So do I ve any hope abi chance of getting admission with my score
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by obainojazz(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
bellefidel:
. So do I ve any hope abi chance of getting admission with my score
your chances are slim...I'll advise you to look for another alternative...but hey, miracle do happens...
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by adminsection: 12:27am On Oct 06, 2015
UNIZIK ADMISSION FOR 2015/2016 IS CURRENTLY GOING ON,CALL MR JOHNSON ON 08169659325 FOR ADMISSION HELP INTO ANY DEPARTMENT OF YOUR CHOICE.CHANGE OF COURSE FORM/ PRE- DEGREE FORM/ NURSING FORM/ DIRECT- ENTRY FORM/ DIPLOMA FORM/ PART TIME FORM, IS STILL ON SALE,CONTACT THE SCHOOL ADMIN OFFICE now ON: 08145054827 for more details
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by sommyblaze(m): 7:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Please don't call anybody that claims he can help. This is for your own good. Unizik is fully against any form of unusual admission.
I believe you won't want to be kicked out maybe your 200 level or 300 due to illegal admission.
Re: Unizik Releases First Batch Admission List by obainojazz(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
^^^ help me tell them...o Don't call anybody, they all scam

(1) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria Nsukka [unn] Pre-degree Form 2015/2016 Is Still Online. / Eksu Aspiration 2016/2017; Post Utme And Admission / My Convocation And P.o.p Rehearsal At Nigerian Defence Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.