Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86291 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Quitestorm(m): 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2008
I'd be extra glad if this thread is updated.Zitty,where are you?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fatiaanu(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2008
HI ZITTY, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION. I'LL TO COME THERE FOR MY MASTER , IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION BUT I NEED UR HELP TO GET THE NAMES OF THE INSTITUTIONS THERE. HOW TO APPLY,WHEN THEY ARE RESUMING AND THE TUTION FEES. MY E-MAIL ADDRESSIS fatyolu@yahoo.com. THE REPLY IS URGENTLY NEEDED.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by powerofmap(m): 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2008
Hello Zitty I need info about undergraduate course in Film Studies
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by d1twista(m): 4:27am On Feb 01, 2008
mail me dalex0577@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by gbolibaba1(m): 5:04pm On Feb 01, 2008
Hello Zitty, I am an applicant for an undergraduate degree in one of the university in Sweden. I want answers to the ffg questions:
1. What is the standard of education like in Sweden?
2. What are the chances of securing a job?
3. What is the reception given to blacks (especially Africans)?
4. What is the deadline for the September 2008 in take?

I had just applied today being 1st February, 2008 at 13:00hrs Nigerian time. Pls pass any info that could be helpful tome on : gibson2k2003@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dapsycool(m): 6:07pm On Feb 01, 2008
you lucky man, as today is the deadline. you'd better think of how you will get a visa, because as an undergraduate student going for a three year programme u need to show the swedish embassy in Abuja about 4million naira in YOUR OWN PERSONAL ACCOUNT they don't accept sponsors bank statement, not even your dad or company, so guy go work on 4million if you secure an admission, then other questions would follow when u get a visa cheeeeeeeerssssssssssssssssss grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oboye: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
Hi Zitty,

i happened to come across your name and infact wat i wanted seems to me you where also into,i had to register so as hook up to you,i have a Bsc in Architecture and would love to do my Masters in sweden because some schools i heard are free tuition,i would love to do my MSC in Architecture or any course in environmental studies related to Architecture like Interior decoration,etc,
i hardly find time to come online, and when i did i saw this great notes you droped for some people,i presently want to go for my Msc this Feb in Nigeria in Obafemi Awolowo University but i can trade it all to be in sweden cos i know there is more of a 50-50 chances of getting a better job or better life style than in 9ja wen am thru,abeg my brother mak u help me slice the iceburg.
thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by oboye: 12:19pm On Feb 07, 2008
can anyone help me in any sort to find a means of applying for a masters programme in sweden that offer free tution education,the little time i find myself online,i hardly see nothing.pls anyone with a better information should contact me via e-mail dehirim@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by IykeD(m): 1:34am On Feb 08, 2008
hi Oboye, i don't know if you have got any answer to your question but in case u haven't, use this link http://www.studyinsweden.se and see what you can do with it. I think it will be quite helpful to start with, meanwhile February 1 was the deadline for major application, so you will have to wait a while for 2009 application.Cheers!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by maryray(f): 12:19am On Feb 10, 2008
@ DAPSY, u said u got admission there. How did u do it. i am in canada now, but i'm really interested in switching. I'm just afraid that life there might be rough, and i wont be able to get work there. How expensive is it to live there, and what is d coldest weather u have there. Also do we have to know he language. Do we have a lot of Africans there, and do the people there treat people like trash. U can reach me at LadyYesu_beauty@yahoo.com.au. Or 204-952-7467. Mind u its international.

If u can help me, i'll appreciate it. i'm undecided if its better there or stay here, but i just dont like it here. Anyway are u working, and on average, how much do u spend in nigerian currency per month. ie including food, rent, text books, and everything. Do u think i will be able to scale through d embassy with a 3.7gp from canada?.

You know my contact. Have a nice day. Bye.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dapsycool(m): 9:32am On Feb 10, 2008
You shouldn't have pasted your number here. I already got your contact, check your email for details.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by kainos76(m): 11:08am On Feb 10, 2008
You guys should give zitty a break and do it yourself go to www.studera.nu all the information u need is there u can apply to different schools with just one application. Good luck!!!
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by GabrielOla(m): 5:35pm On Feb 10, 2008
hello zitty,
i also wouldnt mind some information on the Schools in Sweden that offer free tuition for masters degrees. i am presently a coprs member and would love to prepare for my masters degree. kindly send infor to talk2gabeonline@yahoo.com.
thanks.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nixo: 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2008
Hello there,
i really wont mind all the necesarry information about the free tution in sweden. please contact me at niyi_show@yahoo.com.
thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2008
I will like to come there 4 my PhD. Please tell me what to do.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 6:52am On Feb 18, 2008
I heard that the free tuition in Sweden has been scrapped. Y'all need not bother unless you got the dough because you have to pay for everything now~
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bignero: 2:10pm On Feb 18, 2008
@zitty and co

please can you confirm if the free tuition still exist in sweden,or other scandinavian nations as the last poster claimed they don't agiain, so we donyt waste our time and energy, and zitty could you please send me details about the free tuition because am really hoping it still does,to my box,
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dapsycool(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2008
yes free education still exist, unless its tinubu that scrapped it grin grin grin grin grin. What ya'll don't know just  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Anyway admission for this year closed Feb 1, so u wait for 2009 admission.

Till Then cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bignero: 3:26pm On Feb 18, 2008
@ dapsy
thanks a million for reply,still confused concerning cerytain things,, i thought the money needed for a 1 yaer masters program will be like 1 million or there about, and arent there schools that offer courses for august?? thanks
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dreu2fine(m): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
hi.i saw ur id here a spa the free school and tuoition free in sweden i am really interested.i an an N.D hoilder, pls i need the info.from nadrew in bayelsa.my email, dreu2fine@yahoo.com.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2008
hello all
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2008
hi
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by joemichel: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2008
Hi Zitty,please send me details on admission procedure as regards undergraduate programs.I'll love to have ur email add.tnks.If u've got any reputable firm here in Nigeria,pls let me know.my email add is joemichel25@yahoo.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by babyjay1: 2:10pm On Feb 24, 2008
hi, pls i would like to get all the information concernin the free study in sweden, i read economics n would like to further in a related feild, pls this is my email addy jacknene2001@yahoo.com. i would also like a list of document and if possible a web site of any school that is admitting students within tnis period
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dreu2fine(m): 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2008
hi,i saw ur add here ,i am intersted in the studing in sweden can u help me out.andrew from bayelsa state.08054562262
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by lekanism55: 12:46pm On Mar 06, 2008
Goodday Sir!
I heard about free tuition institutions in Sweden and I am seriously interested in it. Can you please give me some necessary info as regards this and the name of institution that are into this. I have a B Sc In Physics and Electronics.
Kindly help as touching this issue. My emails are lekanism55@yahoo.com and olalekan_fal@yahoo.com
Thanks
, Falowo Olalekan O.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
hi
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 06, 2008
Great opportunity to grab a free education in Sweden !!!
Great opportunity to grab a free education in Sweden !!!

GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GRAB TUITION FREE EDUCATION IN SWEDEN!!!

LINDA EDUCARE

Who we are: Linda Educare is a registered foremost educational consult that only carries out admission for Nigerian students that want to school in Europe.
What we do: We are an educational consult that help Nigerian student secure admission in foreign universities in Europe in Sweden, Iceland & Ukraine to mention a few. Our track record of successful applicant will speak for us.
Our policy: It is the job of Linda Educare to help you secure your admission letter for qualified candidates & also give you professional advice on visa procurement as well as to also follow up admission monitor of every applicants. We will like to sound that in the best interest to every applicant that they only provide original copies of their credentials unless they will be denied admission. We do not grantee visa procurement we only guide you on how to proceed for your visa application.
Our people: We are well connected with our foreign contacts as we only interact with officials of the schools abroad. We also have a team that work round the clock to serve you better.

Our Seminars: We organize regular seminars in and outside Lagos to reach a wide range of people interested in our services but we have concluded with the last seminar in Lagos.

APPLICATION IS STILL ON AND IT STARTED SINCE JUNE 1ST 2009 AND IT WILL END AUGUST 1ST 2009. JUST CONTACT LINDA IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SCHOOLING IN SWEDEN. YOUR ADMISSION LETTERS WILL BE OUT EARLY NOVEMBER, 2009 WHILE YOUR CLASS WILL RESUME JANUARY, 2010.

*Please note admission letter for august 2009 admission is out. See database ;

DATABASE FOR SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS 2008/2009 SESSION (TO START LECTURES BY AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2009)

s/n Surnames Other names Phone nos./email addresses Admission status/courses Admitted for Name of University

1. Kanu Chukwuemeka Nnamdi 08063961234 International Business Marketing Dalarna University
2. Yusuf Ayodeji Kazeem 08033900294 International Tourism Managent Dalarna University
3. Echiwo Micheal Uchenna 08056413688 International Relation Malmo University
4. Ibenegbu Chike Donathus 08033154969 International Relation Malmo University
5. Ezegbu Chukwunwike Ezenwa 07030644128 International Tourism Managent Dalarna University
6. Iwuchukwu Chukwuemeka Chibuzor 07025880441 InternationalBusiness Marketing DalarnaUniversity
7 Ige Opeyemi olabisi 07026125822 International Business Marketing Dalarna University
8 Oduyela Samuel Oluwaseun 08076143488 Literature, Culture and Digital media Blekinge Institute of Technology
9 Okojie Michael Uhunoma 08070670645 Network Design and Computer Management Halmstard University
10 Nwokonta Emanuel Wesley ysley4real@yahoo.com
Software Engineering Managent Gothenborg University
11 Ozurumba Chukwudi Columbus 08038294998 International Business Marketing Dalarna University
12 Okolie Jude Ozuluonye 08060933285 International Business Management Malardalen University
13 Onyejiaka Chibuzor 08035036482, 08067751445 Bachelor Programme in Analytical Finance Malarddalen University
14 Ikemba John Izuchukwu 019521734,08035747897
johnikemba@yahoo.com
Network design and Computer Management Halmstard University
15 Nwanze Chinedu Jeffrey 08037074283
donald4jesus@yahoo.com
International Business Management Dalarna University
16 Bako Ede Oluwemo Anthonia 08039146504 International Relation Malmo University
17 Ezeala Glory 08029138358,07031140527 International Tourism Management Dalarna University
18 Adeloye Stephen Bolaji 07034329636 International Relation Malmo University
19 Okwodu Jennifer Adaeze 08024553225
jennychick4real@yahoo.com
International Relation Malmo University
Application for January 2010 admission commences from the Month of June 1st and ends in August 1st, 2009 hurry now as we have limited entry for January 2010. Please make all payment to the designated banks and bring a duplicate copy on the day of the seminar this enable us to plan better, to accommodate you and give you the best service. You may also come with your cash to the seminar venue.
NOTE: It is only English language course (3 YREAS B.Sc. PROGRAMME IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE) that is available for this application period. Anybody can study English language as long as you credited your English, Mathematics with any three other subjects in your O’ level Certificate(NECO or WAEC CERTIFICATE).
For further information contact Linda;
Tel: 08062907584
Email:freeeducationinsweden@yahoo.com
NOTE: COME WITH THE FOLLOWING ITEMS FOR THE APPLICATION;
1. WAEC OR NECO CERTIFICATE (NOT YOUR STATEMENT OF RESULTS).
2. WAEC OR NECO SCRATCH CARD.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Management.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by bignero: 1:22am On Mar 07, 2008
Service fee is , naira only

its not fair oh,any ways do you have an idea as per when applications open for masters programme?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 07, 2008
hi
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by IykeD(m): 6:54pm On Mar 07, 2008
Is Spring term advisable?
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by stullah: 3:37am On Mar 08, 2008
Hi do u know anythin about 2008 session

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.