Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,775 members, 7,798,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Tuition Free Education In Sweden - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tuition Free Education In Sweden (86240 Views)

Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) / How to Apply for Free Education In Sweden / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by qkman: 3:20pm On Apr 07, 2009
for all who need to study in sweden,visit www.studera.nu
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 3:02pm On Apr 10, 2009
pls can some one list all the documents needed for admission to sweden and finland, masters degree
thank you.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fasttrack(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2009
tuition would be paid as from next year
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 11:52am On Apr 11, 2009
@fasttrack please tell me u not serious, about the school fees thing, i missed last year's admission because of stupid nysc. any way has it be proved that there will be school because am way confused some people say there is school fees some people says there none, please give me a link as proof that there is school fees and please it is not am obligation
hank u fast track
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fasttrack(m): 3:24am On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fasttrack(m): 3:34am On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fasttrack(m): 3:56am On Apr 13, 2009
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 12:39pm On Apr 13, 2009
@fasttrack
wow that is harsh my dreams is been broken
thank anyway
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by fasttrack(m): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2009
sweetpeas:

@fasttrack
wow that is harsh my dreams is been broken
thank anyway

lets actually wait till then b4 ur dreams get broken, meanwhile some EU schools are relatively cheap
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2009
what other schools r cheap?
just read a forum saying that by autumn 2009 votes will be made if foreigners show pay fees or not
trust me it doesnt look good for us foreigners but we should keep ur hands crossed.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by YOMIT(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2009
hello ziiti am interested pls send me more info to
realworld38@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Vladmir2: 12:16am On Apr 26, 2009
Please house i need help. My cumulative score from the documents i sent to (studera) was (16.68). please,can someone tell me the total cumulative score attainable,so that i can be able to grade myself,to know my chances, so as to prepare myself psychologically to accept any decision. Plz i need reply ASAP,it's just three weeks to judgement time (MID-MAY).
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 9:34am On Apr 26, 2009
@valmir2
Can I ask a private question what was ur cgpa?
Then concerning ur question, I think u have a chance anyway point Above 15 is relatively good. I will post u a link so u cAn ask fellow applicants it is a forum for studera students there u can share ur problems and ask questions and fellow stdents having such questions and problems
Good luck.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Vladmir2: 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2009
Thanks @sweetpeas for the reply. I can't wait to hook up to the forum(link). Nice one from you pal,thanks a million times.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by Vladmir2: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2009
@ sweetpeas,plz we need to see more of you on this thread.your experience is of utmost importance to us at this crucial time.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by sweetpeas: 11:07pm On Apr 30, 2009
@valmir2
am still trying to look for the link, i bookmarked it on my laptop be it has varnished but once i get it will definite put the link
meanwhile a friend of my that school in finland said finland has already passed their law that tuition fees will be paid and they r charging 3000 euros
and he advised me not to school in finland because after school they hardly give jobs there, u have to learn their language before u r given a job
that he prefers to school in canada
but canada is expensive so i dont know
although the have so cheap universities that charge about 5,000 euros but this schools are on an island in canada.
google HALIFAX UNIVERSITIES.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by STENACO: 4:52pm On May 01, 2009
zitty i have been frustrated by abroad admissions. I need information. My uncle promised to sponsor me to read music abroad. I need good information from you. My email address is stenaco2003@yahoo.com.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by ntutu(m): 1:40pm On May 04, 2009
PLEASE COULD ONE HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM.I WANT TO CHANGE MY 2ND CHOICE SCHOOL TO FIRST CHOICE IN MY PAGE.THE COURSE I USED FOR MY FIRST PRIORITY I DONT NEED IT AGAIN.SO I WANT TO CHANGE IT TO MY SECOND CHOICE WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH.ONE SHOULD HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO DO IT BECAUSE IT IS REMAINING 10 DAYS FOR OUR SELECTION RESULTS TO BE OUT.MY EMAIL IS zeuskyrocky@yahoo.co.uk and my mobile is +2348030999573.GOD BLESS YOU MUCH.AMEN.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by hayoakins(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2009
i am a fellow applicant still in naija, lol
if you are really interested in Sweden , you can check this site but admission for this session has closed, you can apply for next session

www.studera.nu
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dexter2lif: 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
You can contact me i can help you on university study in Sweden free my number is 08038787615, dexter2life@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by vodnala: 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2009
i have completed bachelor of technology.i would like to do Masters.can u suggest me ,list of universities which offers free education in sweeden.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by donlet(m): 3:01pm On Jul 13, 2009
@zitty
i tried to register at studera but i always get this invalid exception try again.what should i do ? or is there a period of time that the website is not congested that the registration can be easily done.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by itseacadem(m): 4:11pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by itseacadem(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2009
Hello,

I need assistance with the list of schools in Sweden that offers Bachelor Degree Programme in English for Spring

2010 because most of the institution have been visiting do not offer Spring admission.

Here is my email: oris.joel@hotmail.com or 08060951115

I beg Nairalander, I really need your help on these cos i wan go school.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by dedelionel: 9:02am On Jul 21, 2009
I'm called Lionel,I'm from Rwanda and I would like to tell U that I'm very happy to see that U offer the opportunity to Africans to study,so me I'm orphan and I need your support to attend University for being useful to my self and to the society.I need U tell me how to apply and the requirements documents,may God bless U,bye
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by orums(m): 1:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
Itseacadem u can get list of schools in www.studyinsweden.se for schoools.
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by muralim: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2009
I am very much interested in the program. I want to find out the full details for my masters in VLSI OR EMBEDDED. How to apply, when, where and stuffs like that. I would appreciate a reply. MOstly i prefer sweden or germany and more important thing is i would like to work in core company only.

how about the job for electronics student there.

reply me to::
muraliy87@gmail.com
Re: Tuition Free Education In Sweden by nethacker(m): 8:52am On Jul 28, 2009
those sweden guys r just taking advantage of us cos they knw how crippled our educational system is.I hv not seen anyone that has been given visa despite the authenticity of their supporting documents.I think u guyz should be looking out to Finland.They r more considerate n reasonable than the stupid Swedes grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

US Chartered Flight Lands At Lagos Airport / Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / King Air Jet Rams Into Fence At Lagos Airport After Brake Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.