Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. (6193 Views)

Augustine University: First Catholic University In Lagos Opens / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology (OSUSTECH) 2015/2016 Admission / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology(osustech) Post Utme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by sirleodon(m): 10:28am On Apr 22, 2009
Thank God for us Finally the website is open
The Ondo State University of Science and Technology, Okitipupa aims to achieve excellence through promoting the acquisition of technology and academic competences in an enabling environment by the use of structured interaction between qualified, experience and motivated staff on the one hand and qualified, disciplined students on the other hand to promote technology for development within Ondo State.
Objectives
* To strive for excellence in education through acceptable curricula that is designed to produce graduates that are morally and academically sound.
* To endeavor to expose students to such educational standard and programmes that are designed to improve their competitive advantages.
* To acquire sufficient facilities, both physical and human terms and rationalize their use with a view to giving the best instructional training to its graduates
* To ensure meaningful interaction between staff and students both in –
house and externally.
* To encourage its staff and to continue to contribute to learned journals/publication and also create an

osust-edu.com/

Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2009
most of the pages are not in english and thr is no news bout their post u.m.e exams
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by isaagdon: 8:06pm On May 27, 2009
Why is that osustech is not sure of admitting student this year? and it said,is finally open.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by maxdi(m): 11:55pm On May 28, 2009
A brother called the numbers on their site and was told no admission till next year. May I know why osustech was listed in jamb for admission this session. what will be the faith of their jambitos
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 7:45am On May 29, 2009
Till next year?
how true is that?
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by maxdi(m): 8:40am On May 29, 2009
Visit their so called site: www.osust-edu.com and call any of the phone numbers there. You will hear from the horse mouth
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by sirleodon(m): 12:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
are u a candit in Ondo State University Of Science And Technology. If u are u will not be sure of that u said?
Admin this year.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 1:35pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sir leodon,do u knw if they are admitting ths year?.
And what d problem is.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 1:36pm On Jun 03, 2009
Sir leodon,do u knw if they are admitting ths year?.
And what d problem is?
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 9:21pm On Jun 09, 2009
What is going on with this school,
Its june and still no news.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by atimoh: 8:17am On Jun 10, 2009
whats goin on concernin the admission.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by romeo01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 10, 2009
I must confess to you, I am fed up of all this.
This is the university I chose as my first choice for my jamb beacause its the only one in Nigeria that offers my course in full  and I dont even know if it exists.
Please I would like to see their website cos the one online is not going and I cant even know if I am qualified to come for the post jamb or not.
Please my e-mail is romeo2oniks@ymail.com
feel free to inform me about anything concerning the school cos i am afraid. sad sad embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by Dclique(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2009
From the news published on todays punch newspaper,
I am sorry to say admission is nt certain for the candidates of ths sch.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Osustech Opens Finally. by isaagdon: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2009
I want to know wether changing of institutions forms are still on sale

(1) (Reply)

MTN Releases Full List Of Winners Of MTNF Phase 5 Scholarship Award / 16 Lessons I Learnt From Losing My Virginity At 16 - Must Read / The Teenage Girl Gang That Seduced And Killed Nazis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.