Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed (3193 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 8:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
SINCERELY , I'm not impressed

I've been watching most em'cees here brag about how good they are

Most'of em even go to the extent of battling with other's just to prove a boring non-existing point without decimals

Yes ya'll good in your respective ways but still to prove a point ya'll need to clear the odds and make things Even

Over here on NL .....all i see is 99.8% written lyrical brawl which to me is very poor simply because in Music a quack can type out bars of un-leveled lyrical lines which will definately sooth your eyes and seem tight while vocally it lacks aglity, power and simple vocal tonation when its being delivered

In Rap ..your Vocal delivery matters

Mode-9 ,M.i ,ice-prince ,ill bliss , Rukus, Cashino, Naugthy-pin, Terry-the Rapman and Overdose dint get to their current position due to the way they type lyrics BUT by the way they deliver their written lyrics

Brawling with mere written lyrics to me "with all due respect" is Childish yes Childish....it wont build you ,nor connect you but minorize, commonize and limit you "pardon my colonized lingua"

Guys ya'll can do better
I know ya'll can

There's this American rap group on facebook where american up-coming emCees win prizes for droping good Lines via Video brawling, I was in the group for a while ....they were very organised .. The group was lively not this boring piss of Cream-cracker ya'll are doing over here

Ya'll should grow up Please!

We can achieve such over here too

This current level We're in over here aint helping

Well it's left to ya'll to decide ......i don talk my own

.......I Rest my Case.........

PHATWALL
darkenedrebel
Mikuz
Rapmaestro
sauron1
Markoise
Mystique
elymaxiimus
ibime
theprekky
thunderstorm
teddybiyasi
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
sinizia
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
obesemf
bars
LhoOD
GIYAZZ
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Kr0ne
Dj5naira
007bruce
Thablacqbonez
eIceberg
Folarin22
Chocckidd
Safarigirl
Hypergig
Airmark
Laykorn
KingLahkhay
SeanViktor
Chester5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by obesemf(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
lol, there are dope vocal cats here. We just do this for fun. We even have an audio cypher. smiley
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by danbrowndmf(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Not every one in this forum take rap as carreer most of 'em are doing it for fun
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by obesemf(m): 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jreyez
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by jreyez(m): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
TheBackSeat
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by Bars(m): 11:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Most'of em even go to the extent of battling with other's just to prove a boring non-existing point without decimals

Yes ya'll good in your respective ways but still to prove a point ya'll need to clear the odds and make things Even

Over here on NL .....all i see is 99.8% written lyrical brawl which to me is very poor simply because in Music a quack can type out bars of un-leveled lyrical lines which will definately sooth your eyes and seem tight while vocally it lacks aglity, power and simple vocal tonation when its being delivered

Mode-9 ,M.i ,ice-prince ,ill bliss , Rukus, Cashino, Naugthy-pin, Terry-the Rapman and Overdose dint get to their current position due to the way they type lyrics BUT by the way they deliver their written lyrics

Brawling with mere written lyrics to me "with all due respect" is Childish yes Childish....it wont build you ,nor connect you but minorize, commonize and limit you "pardon my colonized lingua"

Guys ya'll can do better
I know ya'll can

There's this American rap group on facebook where american up-coming emCees win prizes for droping good Lines via Video brawling, I was in the group for a while ....they were very organised .. The group was lively not this boring piss of Cream-cracker ya'll are doing over here

PHATWALL
darkenedrebel
Mikuz
Rapmaestro
sauron1
Markoise
Mystique
elymaxiimus
ibime
theprekky
thunderstorm
teddybiyasi
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
sinizia
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
obesemf
bars
LhoOD
GIYAZZ
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Kr0ne
Dj5naira
007bruce
Thablacqbonez
eIceberg
Folarin22
Chocckidd
Safarigirl
Hypergig
Airmark
Laykorn
KingLahkhay
SeanViktor
Chester5

Motivated

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 6:09am On Oct 06, 2015
obesemf:
lol, there are dope vocal cats here. We just do this for fun. We even have an audio cypher. smiley

Hmm ok,I'd check it out
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 6:25am On Oct 06, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Not every one in this forum take rap as carreer most of 'em are doing it for fun

Hmm yes you're right tho
But 2me its not a career thing but more of a fun thing and brawling with typed lyrics is way tooo Boring 2me cos its relatively vibe-less ,i dont feel the shock-wave from the lines when it's been punched

I like the clinical synergy-cle Energy of the High and low points of a vocally delivered rap
It fill's the nerves with distinctive morales

It pushes your opponent to the edge

Thats Rap 2me cos Its the back bone of Hip-hop

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Hmm yes you're right tho
But 2me its not a career thing but more of a fun thing and brawling with typed lyrics is way tooo Boring 2me cos its relatively vibe-less ,i dont feel the shock-wave from the lines when it's been punched

I like the clinical synergy-cle Energy of the High and low points of a vocally delivered rap

pls give me the link to the fb group you talked about. thnx
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

pls give me the link to the fb group you talked about. thnx
embarassed sorry to say bro buh i opted myself out of it...due 2d fact that i was highly limited ...and that was early this year ...
Its been a while and i can't remember the group's name
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by 007Bruce: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
embarassed sorry to say bro buh i opted myself out of it...due 2d fact that i was highly limited ...and that was early this year ...
eyah embarassed
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ThePrekky(m): 2:17am On Oct 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Guys ya'll can do better
I know ya'll can

PHATWALL
darkenedrebel
Mikuz
Rapmaestro
sauron1
Markoise
Mystique
elymaxiimus
ibime
theprekky
thunderstorm
teddybiyasi
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
sinizia
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
obesemf
bars
LhoOD
GIYAZZ
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Kr0ne
Dj5naira
007bruce
Thablacqbonez
eIceberg
Folarin22
Chocckidd
Safarigirl
Hypergig
Airmark
Laykorn
KingLahkhay
SeanViktor
Chester5
don't make wild guesses. Not everyone that writes lines here actually wants to be a rapper or to create music. Some of us actually just do it for the fun of it and have no business or intent in joining the music industry. So you coming out here to call textceeing childish just because we're not picking up mics and trying to be modenines and etc that some of us are already richer/ more successful than, bdw, is, no offence, the only really childish thing written here

3 Likes

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by liricyst(m): 8:32am On Oct 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Guys ya'll can do better
I know ya'll can

PHATWALL
darkenedrebel
Mikuz
Rapmaestro
sauron1
Markoise
Mystique
elymaxiimus
ibime
theprekky
thunderstorm
teddybiyasi
liricyst
guykhena
lagunna1
sinizia
danbrowndmf
sosiqdude
obesemf
bars
LhoOD
GIYAZZ
Ibime
Emaprince
Coogar
Kr0ne
Dj5naira
007bruce
Thablacqbonez
eIceberg
Folarin22
Chocckidd
Safarigirl
Hypergig
Airmark
Laykorn
KingLahkhay
SeanViktor
Chester5

Textceeing is a hobby to everybody cos it doesn't rake in anything. Some of us are actually working or running businesses and only script during our leisure time. Darkrebel, giyazz and obesemf started an audio brawl initiative. If you feel audio is your thing then call them out and battle away

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:
you're a ghost account. it doesn't matter if your account isn't new. I know you, kid. you need to grow up.

just because you have all the time to do rap online doesn't mean everyone here too has that amount of time. your comment was what was actually childish. who has time for audio stuffs? definitely not me.

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
who has time for audio stuffs? definitely not me.
If you don't ..then why'u barking ...
Yo! Dude chillax Fam ....
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by 04kaa: 1:33pm On Oct 13, 2015
liricyst:

Textceeing is a hobby to everybody cos it doesn't rake in anything. Some of us are actually working or running businesses and only script during our leisure time. Darkrebel, giyazz and obesemf started an audio brawl initiative. If you feel audio is your thing then call them out and battle away
dude, are u aware some of us own companies and are richer than all those modenine and Mi and co you are calling,? not everyone wants to be a nigerian rapper. some of us just do it for fun as a hobby and i can bet u , majority of us here will body all those Mi and co you are mentioning in a real battle. so dont think everyone here is hungry like u . niggas work 24/7 , got 9 to 5s here, we are rich ass niggas that employ people and even own companies, we have decent jobs, we dont wanna be some riff raff naija rappers. if thats ur dream in life lil niggga , Follow it.! dont drag the rest of us down to ur level.
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by liricyst(m): 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2015
04kaa:

dude, are u aware some of us own companies and are richer than all those modenine and Mi and co you are calling,? not everyone wants to be a nigerian rapper. some of us just do it for fun as a hobby and i can bet u , majority of us here will body all those Mi and co you are mentioning in a real battle. so dont think everyone here is hungry like u . niggas work 24/7 , got 9 to 5s here, we are rich ass niggas that employ people and even own companies, we have decent jobs, we dont wanna be some riff raff naija rappers. if thats ur dream in life lil niggga , Follow it.! dont drag the rest of us down to ur level.

Why did you quote me instead of the OP? That part i don't get

1 Like

Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:20pm On Oct 15, 2015
04kaa:

Lololol. O4kaa, where has thou been?
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by Emaprince: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2015
LMAO! Ofoka will always be ofoka. Look who he qouted and attacked. Liricyst sorry o!
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by liricyst(m): 7:30pm On Oct 15, 2015
Emaprince:
LMAO! Ofoka will always be ofoka. Look who he qouted and attacked. Liricyst sorry o!

Lol...the thing surprised me.
I later wrote it off as a mistake
I quoted the original post which his name was on. Maybe he just saw the mention, didn't read to the end and just ran wild
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2015
Ofoka!!! Hahahahahahahaha Lyricist, you don buy am 2day oh
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 2:03am On Oct 19, 2015
liricyst:

Why did you quote me instead of the OP? That part i don't get
I was quite surprised too .......
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Hmm yes you're right tho

Bro where u @? Take a moment to view my threads and download my latest track, Kung Fu Panda (Panda cover)

Bro where u @? Take a moment to view my threads and download my latest track, Kung Fu Panda (Panda cover)
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 12:11am On Jul 21, 2016
crownedrookie:
Bro where u @?

Well I've been out for some months but I'm here now .....

crownedrookie:
Take a moment to view my threads and download my latest track, Kung Fu Panda (Panda cover)

Ok ...no probs
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2016
ChynoBEATS:

Well I've been out for some months but I'm here now .....

Meant here u @ geographically. im looking to team up with really gifted and hardorking artists and start a movement like j.cole did with dreamville, kendrick lamar did with black hippy before the major deals.
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by ChynoBEATS: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2016
crownedrookie:

Meant here u @ geographically. im looking to team up with really gifted and hardorking artists and start a movement like j.cole did with dreamville, kendrick lamar did with black hippy before the major deals.

Bbm or better still whatsapp me ...
Re: SINCERELY , I'm Not Impressed by EbenzMedia: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2016
BADDEST PROMO EVER

Record a song for #6000 and have a music video studio shooting for #20,000 and get benefits like free online promotion on two sites,hypes on facebook and twitter with bbm and whatsapp broadcast. Promo ends soon so hurry now before its too late. Contact 07032617747 for bookings and enquiries.

You can also reach us on +2347032617747 for any of the following services;

¤ Music Promotion ( Caller tune, Radio/Tv promotion, Alaba mixtape/selection,interviews,Online promotion,hypes,etc

¤ Studio Configuration/Installation/System Formatting

¤ Purchase And Delivery Of Music Instruments/music studio equipments

¤ Song Writing

¤ Advert Placements

¤DJ Services

¤ Mixing and mastering

¤ Creation of beat or instrumental

¤Voice over

¤DJ Jingles

¤ Photo Shot

¤ Video editing, Video shooting/Coverage

¤ Training on music production

¤ Training on any musical instrument of your choice

¤Voice Training

¤ Graphics/Art Cover

¤ Website/Blog Creation

¤ Logo Designs

¤ Creation of artist page/business page,and all other entertainment services at very cheap and affordable prices you can't resist...We are here to render to you the best of quality service. All services are cheap and affordable. Try us and you'll be glad you did.

(1) (Reply)

Bloody Rematch : Glacierz Vs Mikuz / Audition For A Rap Battle Contest / Contest: Translating Yoruba Rap Lyric - Win Cash Prize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.