Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,485 members, 7,801,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? (1138 Views)

Guinness Online Interview - Who Else Got This? / Mp Infrastructure Interview, Who Else Got This&pls Any Idea On What To Expect / Job Offer When I Did Not Attend Any Interview,who Else Got This??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by GentleNaaz(m): 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
Sequel To Your Application for the job of a Sales Representative, You are formally invited for an interview on Thursday 8th Oct. 2015 at Dior Networx Solutions, 187 Ogui Road by China Town Bus Stop, Enugu. Time is 9am prompt. Come with originals of your credentials for perusal. Thank you.

are dy genuine?
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by aweezy001: 9:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Did you apply for the job? And also use the search engine to check for the coy ...Google would help you
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
I applied to them too but haven't gotten an invite.
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by jony247(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
GentleNaaz:
Sequel To Your Application for the job of a Sales Representative, You are formally invited for an interview on Thursday 8th Oct. 2015 at Dior Networx Solutions, 187 Ogui Road by China Town Bus Stop, Enugu. Time is 9am prompt. Come with originals of your credentials for perusal. Thank you.

are dy genuine?

This man is everywhere.... I greet you sub lieutenant
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by GentleNaaz(m): 1:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Bubewilson:
I applied to them too but haven't gotten an invite.

Do u knw dia salary range?
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
GentleNaaz:

not at all.
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
GentleNaaz:

not at all. Pls add me on whatsapp 080xxxxxx
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by Roseey0(f): 9:09pm On Oct 16, 2015
GentleNaaz:

are dy genuine?
Are they?
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by GentleNaaz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 16, 2015
Roseey0:

Are they?
Yes dy r. But i didnt attend d interview, i ws out of town
Re: Interview: Who Is With Me. Are They Genuine? by funkyglitz: 7:52am On Oct 17, 2015
Got the invite but mine says affiliate marketer on Monday

(1) (Reply)

Associate Systems Engineer Job At Cisco Lagos / Urgent (job-link) / 11 Available Jobs In Lagos And 5 Other State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.