Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! (2021 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Help For Facial Painting / Guys What's Your Choice Of Facial Beards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by didicil(f): 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
Add a pinch of nutmeg powder in your facial cream wash it off in the morning.You can as well mix it with water,liquid milk and a little red palm oil and apply on your face overnight.Wash it off in the morning.If you have acne prone skin don't add the liquid milk.Nutmeg gets rid of acne and wrinkle.let's go organic!!
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by Xynthialuvy(f): 11:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wonderful
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by pretydiva(f): 6:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Is dat u on ur pix op..love ur skin tone..no homo..i hope 2 achieve a flawless skin someday
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by didicil(f): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2015
Hello pretydiva,yeah that's me.Is the magic of organic.You can't achieve fawless skin with lotions and creams that contain chemicals.What happens on the long run.Glutathione supplements and injection has side effects.Let's go organic and live long.Thanks dear.**wink**
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by jweasley(m): 9:56am On Oct 06, 2015
So how do we go organic @ didicil

1 Like

Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 08, 2015
didicil:
Add a pinch of nutmeg powder in your facial cream wash it off in the morning.You can as well mix it with water,liquid milk and a little red palm oil and apply on your face overnight.Wash it off in the morning.If you have acne prone skin don't add the liquid milk.Nutmeg gets rid of acne and wrinkle.let's go organic!!
how do i get rid of dark kuckles using organic.pls reply
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by didicil(f): 1:44am On Oct 09, 2015
@crystalgem.Add liquid milk ,lemon juice and a little red palm oil in a little container and mix.Apply every Night before going to bed.Then wash it off in the morning.Keep the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.Then scrub it in the morning with mango peel powder.You could always get it in the super market..
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
didicil:
@crystalgem.Add liquid milk ,lemon juice and a little red palm oil in a little container and mix.Apply every Night before going to bed.Then wash it off in the morning.Keep the remaining mixture in the refrigerator.Then scrub it in the morning with mango peel powder.You could always get it in the super market..
thanks .can i apply ds to my whole body tootoo nd whats your idea of organic soap and cream fr your kind of flawless skin please?
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by didicil(f): 9:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Yes you can apply on the skin only at night.For the soap and cream I use...I can't disclose it here.Hahahaha! Its my business,I use my locally made soap and for the body cream I use oil instead.I infuse fruits and herbal roots in oil .I sell the soap and oil.Disclosing it here will swallow my business.I hope you grab? *Wink*
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
didicil:
Yes you can apply on the skin only at night.For the soap and cream I use...I can't disclose it here.Hahahaha! Its my business,I use my locally made soap and for the body cream I use oil instead.I infuse fruits and herbal roots in oil .I sell the soap and oil.Disclosing it here will swallow my business.I hope you grab? *Wink*
royalshadow87@yahoo.com its important lets talk.cant disclose my no here
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by omawunmie85: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls sis,i need it too,i ve very dry skin.help me out.adepejuwunmi@gmail.com
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 10, 2015
didicil:
have not receive your message,send me yours ,i think that will be better.
Re: Nutmeg For Facial Wrinkle!!! by didicil(f): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
@crystalgel and omawunmie 85,You can view my email address.Do send me a message then.

(1) (Reply)

12 Lovely Aso-ebi Designs / Practical Designs, Promo next end January 2018 / Good Sunscreen Suggestion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.