Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? (2565 Views)

Is This Genuine? / Is This Genuine Or Fake Interview Nairalanders? / Interview Invitation Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Valthegreat(m): 12:22am On Oct 06, 2015
I applied for a sales job with this company some few days back and received a text message this night inviting me for an interview in Lagos this weekend even though I applied to work in Owerri.
Please my good nairalanders does Bobo foods use text messages to invite for interviews and is it their modus operandi for an applicant applying from Owerri to be invited for interview as far as Lagos with only 4days notice?
Also what is their pay package like for a sales executive?
Please I really need help because am confused!
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by vayodecent(f): 8:05am On Oct 06, 2015
this does not look real to me.a standard company like bobo should not be using just text for sure invite
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Valthegreat(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
All these views and only one comment, please nairalanders assist me b4 I take a wrong decision because the interview date is fast approaching. Thank you in advance
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by jasper83: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Valthegreat:
All these views and only one comment, please nairalanders assist me b4 I take a wrong decision because the interview date is fast approaching. Thank you in advance

the company is real bro, I applied too but yet to receive an invite, they produce bobo drinks for kids and yoghurt.
concerning the pay, I dnt knw abt that but it is a very big company at Agege. If there is any number in the invite u may call it.
pls give it a try, also google their name to intimate yourself of them. Patiently waiting for my own invite too.
Good luck to you.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Alvanify(m): 10:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bobo company is real, they are sited not far from my residence in ogba Lagos, they are at iju road and i live on the next major road called college road.
Text message is a genuine way to contact one make sure you call the number that text you,and if it is from a bulk SMS then you need to Google the company get their contact detail and call for enquiries to know if truly they are recruiting.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by trusted(m): 10:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
I also received the msg as follows;

Bobo Food and Beverages Ltd @ 87a Iju Ifakojaye Rd, Agege, Lagos State invites you for an interview on Friday, Oct 9, 2015 @ 10am Prompt.

I applied as a Sales Executive in Ibadan. Well, the coy is real and I don't think this msg is a scam.
Still waiting for any other contribution.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Valthegreat(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
trusted:

Bobo Food and Beverages Ltd @ 87a Iju Ifakojaye Rd, Agege, Lagos State invites you for an interview on Friday, Oct 9, 2015 @ 10am Prompt.

I applied as a Sales Executive in Ibadan. Well, the coy is real and I don't think this msg is a scam.

Pls have u tried in any way to confirm the authenticity of the invitation? because I feel a standard company like Bobo should have a company website-hosted email address for Hr's interactions with prospective applicants. Besides Ibadan was not in the recent advert for sales executives, please when did u apply?
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by vayodecent(f): 5:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
if an gnld bros you are in trouble oo. travelling a long distance for nothing is unfair
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Valthegreat(m): 1:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
trusted:

Did you attend the interview, how did it go?
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by trusted(m): 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Valthegreat:

Did you attend the interview, how did it go?
I attended the interview and it was great. Only 12 applicants are in attendance. The interview started by 9:20 and finished around 6:45 p.m.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Nicogen4us(f): 9:19am On Oct 10, 2015
My bros apply too but he is not call yet any info or help.he apply as sales rep (ibaban)
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by trusted(m): 12:02pm On Oct 10, 2015
Nicogen4us:
My bros apply too but he is not call yet any info or help.he apply as sales rep (ibaban)
Yes, they conducted the interview for the Sales Executive position for Ibadan and Warri. Can't really answer why ir bros was not invited for the interview maybe there will be another batch to be interview.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by jasper83: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2015
trusted:

I attended the interview and it was great. Only 12 applicants are in attendance. The interview started by 9:20 and finished around 6:45 p.m.

bro how was the interview? Wat is the nature of the interview, is it written first, then oral follows later the same day? Wat type of questions are been asked, I mean the written and the oral.
I am for Lagos region but yet to get invited, but still hopeful.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Peculiar123456: 5:51pm On May 15, 2021
Hi guys. Pls I got an invite for a written and oral test for an area sales representative role at bobo foods.
I need someone to tell me how the written test goes.
Re: Bobo Food&beverages Invitation Pls Is This Genuine? by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 15, 2021
I hope you can drive a van, if not don't bother

(1) (Reply)

Icsl Has Done It Again !! / Ushering Work Needed In Port Harcourt / Difference Between Intern And Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.