Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) (592 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December / Genevieve Nnaji At The Press Conference Of Her Movie "Road To Yesterday" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by ebosie11(f): 7:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Mavin Record boss Don Jazzy released his ever live stream on Periscope(a live video streaming app) on Saturday October 3, 2015.

In the video,he was asked several questions by his fans ranging from his alleged 'beef' with D'banj,if they will ever work together and many more.According to him,D'banj is his brother,He also urged his fans to ignore all the media write ups trying to insinuate that they are not in good terms,

Read what he said below....

'I don’t know why you people like to make it look as if we are quarreling, you people should stop listening to press people, they just want you people to feel like we are fighting. We no dey fight. I’m supposed to be going to his house later this evening. The truth is everyone is busy, he’s out of town most times, I’m out of town at times too and am working on my new guys too, so basically that’s the situation, there’s no hard feelings, no beef’.

Video Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjrUBFKCOyI

Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 06, 2015
Izzok
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by Excellergroup(m): 7:23am On Oct 06, 2015
We understand, no mind the yeye press joor
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by zadok60: 7:25am On Oct 06, 2015
is this also a news?
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by lekan29ice(m): 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
we don hear
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 06, 2015
'He's out of town most times'.

This was one of the major reasons why their business relationship crashed. Don jazzy will be in naija cooking beats and handling admin issues, dbanj will be globetrotting.
At the end of the day, what you will hear is, 'i'm dbanj, it's donjazzy again'.
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by shogz89: 7:44am On Oct 06, 2015
Make una leave thus guyz alone,, na so dem for create wahala BTW tiwa and yemi alade.
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by osesology(m): 7:51am On Oct 06, 2015
There's no smoke without fire. Like I always say, there's an iota of truth in every rumour. The media can never leave you alone as long as you remain in the spot light.
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by Chestar5(f): 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
osesology:
There's no smoke without fire. Like I always say, there's an iota of truth in every rumour. The media can never leave you alone as long as you remain in the spot light.

clap for ya sef.....thumps up!!! grin
Re: Don Jazzy:'Don't Listen To The Press,D'banj Is My Brother'(See Video) by stexsy(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2015
Nigerians too like to de see people fight...

(1) (Reply)

Jude Engees And Her Daughter (adorable Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji: I’m Waiting For The Man To Find Me / I Paid 2 People To Make Her Talk To Me - Mercy Aigbe's Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.