Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,172 members, 7,807,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Fao Of Seun Site Administrator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fao Of Seun Site Administrator (651 Views)

Picture Of Seun Drinking GARRI / What Do We Think Of Seun (Nairaland Creator/Moderator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by ElRazur: 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2009
Since you have kept your email hidden and I have no option of replying to your mail, I thought it would be logical to make an open post to you.

Well I see you posted this to me

Let's Be Nice
Sent to: ElRazur on: Today at 12:36:07 PM »

Hello,

Please try to be nice. You've really agitated the Politics mod and that's not good. You know what will happen if you don't comply so please don't let that happen. Try to be fair, nice, and helpful on the forum.

Thanks!

Hi to you too. smiley

While I really don't know you, I will give you the element of doubt and think you are a reasonable person. Did you take time to investigate the matter before you sent me such pm, or are you just acting on impulse?

Here is a brief background information for you. RichyBlack made some ignorant statement and I pointed this out to him. He went ahead to claim that calling him "Ignorant" is an insult. I posted the definition of the word ignorant for him and showed him how his post are really ignorant. He ignored my post and instead went ahead to verbally insult me, calling me a swine. And then proceed to send this pm to me

Cease and desist
Sent to: ElRazur on: Yesterday at 12:46:07 AM »

Please if you don't want to debate then leave the forum. Stop insulting me. This is your last warning on this

Now, as far as am concerned, I never insulted him. He was the one doing all the name calling and what not.

I really do not see how you [seun] can now send me this pm. Look, I am the type that dont back down like I said before, most especially when I haven't done anything wrong. Your PM is nothing but a threat and to be quite honest, I expect better from you.

Please take time to investigate things properly.

Thank you.
Re: Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2009
I don't have as much time as you think I have. Be nice, obey the rules, and don't fight with moderators.
Re: Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by JJYOU: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2009
ElRazur:

Since you have kept your email hidden and I have no option of replying to your mail, I thought it would be logical to make an open post to you.

Well I see you posted this to me

Hi to you too. smiley

While I really don't know you, I will give you the element of doubt and think you are a reasonable person.  Did you take time to investigate the matter before you sent me such pm, or are you just acting on impulse?

Here is a brief background information for you. RichyBlack made some ignorant statement and I pointed this out to him. He went ahead to claim that calling him "Ignorant" is an insult. I posted the definition of the word ignorant for him and showed him how his post are really ignorant. He ignored my post and instead went ahead to verbally insult me, calling me a swine. And then proceed to send this pm to me

Now, as far as am concerned, I never insulted him. He was the one doing all the name calling and what not.

I really do not see how you [seun] can now send me this pm. Look, I am the type that dont back down like I said before, most especially when I haven't done anything wrong.  Your PM is nothing but a threat and to be quite honest, I expect better from you.

Please take time to investigate things properly.

Thank you.

Seun:

I don't have as much time as you think I have.  Be nice, obey the rules, and don't fight with moderators.
what can i say> debosky dont do respect
Re: Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by Pataki: 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2009
JJYOU:

what can i say> debosky dont do respect
undecided

@ ElRazur,
To be honest, you started the insults. I have seen the thread you are talking of, and you ignited the deluge of insults between you and RichyBlack. You started with:
1) Don't be daft, (he replied you with: ''your idiotic opinion'')
2) You further went on to state: ''You are really daft to be honest'' - and:
3) ''You really are ignorant'' with a smiley to it! (based on him quoting a weblink to support his argument)

After which, RichyBlack told you: ''If he (RichyBlack) is ignorant, then you (ElRazur) are a big fool.'' All this fuss you are making is highly irrelevant. The thread is there for all to see, except you want to claim you never intended to ply insults with those three comments above.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-263384.32.html
Re: Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by sherifatou: 1:50am On Apr 23, 2009
ElRazur

you're not the only person who Richyblack has pissed off with his tiresome and bullheaded arrogance.

And dont worry about his lily livered supporters either- most of them are as irritating and directionless as him. You know what they say about birds of a feather.

What's hot will one day become cold so stay cool.
Re: Fao Of Seun Site Administrator by Gabry(f): 12:25am On Apr 25, 2009
hmmmm. . . Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage And Tribal Sentiment. / Notable Flamers On Nairaland / Success Digest Sadc Launch A Two-day Workshop On Google Analytics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.