Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi (9496 Views)

7 Powerful Things That May Happen If You Stop Having Sex / Photo Of The Native Doctor Who Died In Imo While Having Sex With A Prostitute / Six (6) Things That Happen When You Stop Having Sex ( Number 2 Is Deadly) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by drauj(m): 8:24am On Oct 06, 2015
My name is Nkechi . I live at Obollo Afor in Udenu LGA of Enugu State with my father. For security reason, I may want to hide some other details as I do not want my father to be arrested. All I need are good words on how to get myself out of what my father dragged me into.
My mother died 10 years ago and since then, father has not remarried. Many have ignorantly commended him for having endured for this long. But the truth is that he has practically turned me to his wife. I had tried very hard to make him see reason why he should stop the sacrilegious act of sleeping with me, but he was adamant.
It all started few months before I gained admission into UNN to study Mass Communication. While I was preparing to leave the house, my father who is a popular businessman walked up to me in my room and handed me an envelope containing my school fees and other things that I had requested. I excitedly embraced dad who held unto me for a very long time. I managed to pull myself off his arms. It is difficult to say exactly what daddy told me, but it was obvious that he wanted to have me on bed.

That same night, the thought of daddy’s advances kept ringing on my head, and just as I was thinking, daddy came into my bedroom, forced me on bed. My elder brother was around but had no idea as it was too much an embarrassment to shout over what daddy was doing to me. Of course, he succeeded, and I left home the next money to Nsukka.
The summary is that since then, daddy has made it a culture to visit me in school. Even though I refused to show him where was staying initially, he said he was only looking for the place to apologize. Unfortunately, that marked the beginning of constant and continued sexual relationship between daddy and I.
I’m done with my studies, yet we can’t stop having se.x. I think I now enjoy having se.x with my father.
The hatred for him has suddenly declined, and I’m the one who is now jealous. I don’t even want to see any woman around him since I got back from school. Sometimes, it pricks me that what we are into is highly sacrilegious, but such thought would only last for few minutes. Daddy is even more reserved and careful than I’m. I think I now have a big problem. How do I get out of this? Can this confession even help me when I keep battling with myself over this matter? What do I do please? I need help!

Source: http://www.genechy.com/2015/10/true-confession-help-i-now-enjoy-having.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Sunexy(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2015
sad

Keep it up Bae...enjoy it wella..wen ua tayad, u can stop
grin

6 Likes

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by obanqua(m): 8:27am On Oct 06, 2015
Yeye dey smell: what exactly is the help you need? Trust me, the solution is in your hands!
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Kingsley1000(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
find pad lock,lock up ur kitty cat
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Wow. Speechless. She must keep enjoying I guess. Meh
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 06, 2015
Nauseating

*runs out of thread*

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by IamLEGEND1: 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
then marry him na...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by IamLEGEND1: 8:32am On Oct 06, 2015
obanqua:
Trust me, the solution is in your hands!

or between her legs,as the case may be.

2 Likes

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Eesha: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
How would you feel when u turn a mother then u start this arrant nonsense with your son. u better go for deliverance. Damned Biatch

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
the father is to blame. . .

i guess . . . i don't even know what to say. this is literally beyond me.

should she kill her father.? should she expose him or what?

he IS her father/lover. undecided

telling her brother is just ridiculous.
Eesha:
How would you feel when u turn a mother then u start this arrant nonsense with your son. u better go for deliverance. Damned Biatch
what an insenstive and otherwise stupid comment. with all that went down here, you choose to side with the father? damned biatch? seriously? what's wrong with you!
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 06, 2015
Am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 06, 2015
U and ur father should be stoned to death!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Khd95(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Ur dad is an impotent hw come he haven't impregnated yo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 06, 2015
Khd95:
Ur dad is an impotent hw come he haven't impregnated yo undecided undecided

Maybe that's some of the details she kept out of this narrative, having siblingschildren. What do you even call a child born out of incest? Sonbrother? Daughtersister? And the dad becomes fathergrandpa undecided Ai yay yay! Sick, sick world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Who should we condemn now? The father that's sexing her Or She that is enjoying it?
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by CSTR2: 10:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Bloggers and their lies.
Inbreeding is not found in igboland.
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by datamanager1: 10:26am On Oct 06, 2015
funny

Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by 6fit(f): 10:27am On Oct 06, 2015
stupidity:
Who should we condemn now?
The father that's sexing her
Or She that is enjoying it?

sacrelegious by man standard....it did happened in d 500BC. So it is not new. Conji is a bastard actually. I think yur dad just can't stop seeing d image of yur mum in yu. If not, he will satisfy his sexuallity with another lady out there. All i will say is follow yur conscience. If says u doing d wrong think, then stop, otherwise enjoy yaself...on d last day God will judge us all acording to our dids n conscience
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Do you actually need any advice? Go ahead and marry him since you guys are into each other grin
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Igbo people and incest Sha...undecided
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Eesha: 11:39am On Oct 06, 2015
Listen i did not side the father but she is in a position to stop the rubbish but she says now shes d one even going after the dad. Its a twisted family but shes a grown consenting woman and in a good position to stop it albeit with help. The father is just blessed with a mental perverted problem
Teempakguy:
the father is to blame. . .

i guess . . . i don't even know what to say. this is literally beyond me.

should she kill her father.? should she expose him or what?

he IS her father/lover. undecided

telling her brother is just ridiculous.what an insenstive and otherwise stupid comment. with all that went down here, you choose to side with the father? damned biatch? seriously? what's wrong with you!
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by gab264(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2015
drauj:
My name is Nkechi . I live at Obollo Afor in Udenu LGA of Enugu State with my father. For security reason, I may want to hide some other details as I do not want my father to be arrested. All I need are good words on how to get myself out of what my father dragged me into.
My mother died 10 years ago and since then, father has not remarried. Many have ignorantly commended him for having endured for this long. But the truth is that he has practically turned me to his wife. I had tried very hard to make him see reason why he should stop the sacrilegious act of sleeping with me, but he was adamant.
It all started few months before I gained admission into UNN to study Mass Communication. While I was preparing to leave the house, my father who is a popular businessman walked up to me in my room and handed me an envelope containing my school fees and other things that I had requested. I excitedly embraced dad who held unto me for a very long time. I managed to pull myself off his arms. It is difficult to say exactly what daddy told me, but it was obvious that he wanted to have me on bed.

That same night, the thought of daddy’s advances kept ringing on my head, and just as I was thinking, daddy came into my bedroom, forced me on bed. My elder brother was around but had no idea as it was too much an embarrassment to shout over what daddy was doing to me. Of course, he succeeded, and I left home the next money to Nsukka.
The summary is that since then, daddy has made it a culture to visit me in school. Even though I refused to show him where was staying initially, he said he was only looking for the place to apologize. Unfortunately, that marked the beginning of constant and continued sexual relationship between daddy and I.
I’m done with my studies, yet we can’t stop having se.x. I think I now enjoy having se.x with my father.
The hatred for him has suddenly declined, and I’m the one who is now jealous. I don’t even want to see any woman around him since I got back from school. Sometimes, it pricks me that what we are into is highly sacrilegious, but such thought would only last for few minutes. Daddy is even more reserved and careful than I’m. I think I now have a big problem. How do I get out of this? Can this confession even help me when I keep battling with myself over this matter? What do I do please? I need help!

Source: http://www.genechy.com/2015/10/true-confession-help-i-now-enjoy-having.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook&m=1
#Dumb#
finding it hard breathing among humans.
Its getting too much!!!!
embarassed
Am afraid of what she sees now.
she needs serious deliverance from human pastor's.
The rate of the atrocity she is committing is quite uncalled for and deverstating.
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by adahgold(m): 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
See dearie,continue ur son will do it to u it is not a curse but that's the fact..
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Kremlinloyalist(m): 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
Shay u dey give am BJ also..
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by orobs93(m): 1:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
For this matter na d poor boy nai me pity how e wan take carry dis kind news for head..
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by PenSniper: 2:52pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lady, i sympathise with you. Your ordained guardian mis-guided you.
I dare say you have no father. May God forgive both of you.
Tell nobody for the shame and stigma will last forever.
Show contrite remorse and confess to God and seek His forgiveness.
I only pray that it doesn't become hereditary in his lineage, that is if he has not inherited it himself.
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Shebarh(f): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
angry
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by otimize(m): 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
In Orezi's voice.... Enugu girls they like to Do
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Sylviaangel(f): 5:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sunexy:
sad
Keep it up Bae...enjoy it wella..wen ua tayad, u can stop grin
hehehehehehehehehe........
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Sylviaangel(f): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dis is silly
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by RedCard1(m): 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
It's obvious the man has a big Mr D and knows how well to use it.

No need to stop. Marry him secretly and stay happy ever after.

But if you really wanna stop, confess to your brother. Daddy will feel ashamed and that way, he will set you free.
Re: Help: I Can't Stop Having Sex With My Father - Nkechi by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
drauj:

you want make we help you reach FP abi!!!thunder fire you...

(1) (2) (Reply)

18+. See How Some Churches Are Celebrating Valentine (photos) / Is't Advisable To Wash Your Wife's Underwear? / Question For Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.