Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) (40706 Views)

Hand Made Foot Wears Business (photos) / We Help Business Promote And Manage Their Business Social Media Plaforms. / 5 Ways Small Medium Enterprise Can Market Their Business (2) (3) (4)

5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 8:39am On Oct 06, 2015
You will agree with me that its not easy to breakthrough in business especially when you are from

this part of the world where there is little or no assistance from the government and the private sectors.

More daunting is the fact that you are just fresh school leaver with practically no experience in the business world, these odds alone is enough to make you quit and join the long numbers of those looking for paid employment.

However, these young Nigerians defile all odds to see their dreams come to reality by not giving up and at the end of the day they are glad they didnt allow the circumstances around them kill their dreams.

We have put this list together to get you to see the possibility around you because there is no other inspiration that can make a man keep pushing than when you see folks who found themselves in the same or even worse circumstances than yours excel in what they have set their mind to do.

Kindly take your time to go through this list and i believe you will draw the necessary inspiration and motivation you need to forge ahead……..MAY WE ALL SUCCEED

1. Abiola Olaniran ( Founder, Gamsole)
Abiola Olaniran, 26, is the founder and CEO of Nigerian gaming company, Gamsole.

He founded the company in 2012, and it has venture backing 88mph, a kenyan seed fund. The company game now has more than 9million downloads both locally and internationally on the windows phone store.

Abiola Olaniran is Nigeria’s highest paid Windows game developer, Gamsole creates games for the Windows phone platform, taking advantage of its fast growth and unsaturated gaming market.

Gamsole’s games now gross over nine million downloads. Some of their Popular games include Juicy Links and Cookie Jam.

2. Rex Idaminabo (Founder, Achievers Media)
Idaminabo,29, is the founder and CEO Achievers media, the organisation that host the popular African Achievers awards. This even is an annual event that recognizes individuals and organisations that have distinguished themselves in their contribution to the growth and development of Africa.

The event generates over $1M in sponsorship revenue annually. Rex is also the co-founder of young CEO’s business forum and was recently appointed as an advisory board of the world’s leaders forum in Dubai.

http://onlineleaks247.com/index.php/2015/10/05/5-young-nigerians-below-30-who-against-all-odds-excels-in-their-businesses-photos/

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 8:42am On Oct 06, 2015
3. Uche Pedro (Founder, Bellanaija)
Pedro, 30, is one of Nigerian most popular news media entrepreneur.

Bellanaija, the Nigerian lifestyle, entertainment and fahion website which she founded
attracts a over million page views every month from readers all across the globe.

4. Iyinoluwa Aboyeji ( Founder, Andela)

Iyinoluwa, 23 years old is a co-founder at Andela, a global talent accelerator that trains young intelligent Africans to
be world class developers and then connect them with top empl0yers around the world looking for top technical talents.

Some of Andela’s clients includes the founders of facebook, ebay and AOL.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 8:43am On Oct 06, 2015
5. Mark Essien (Founder, Hotels.ng)

Mark Essien, 30 is the founder of Hotels.ng, Nigeria’s fastest growing hotel booking website.

The online portal allows users from all over the world to book rooms from a selection of over 6000 hotels in Nigeria.
The company has so far raised over @250,000 in funding from spark fund among other investors.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by RexioKlasik(m): 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
wey our boss okwia?

P.S
A sign of hope
FTC

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 10:11am On Oct 06, 2015
RexioKlasik:
wey our boss okwia?

Who be okwia?
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
JAZES:

Who be okwia?
Loll.... You dont understand. He meant where is Seun? The okwia is an Igbo word I guess, I've heard it in movies though I'm not an Igbo.

19 Likes

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Datazone:

Loll.... You dont understand. He meant where is Seun? The okwia is an Igbo word I guess, I've heard it in movies though I'm not an Igbo.

lol....thank you jare. I guess seun is older than 30 now

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
JAZES:

lol....thank you jare. I guess seun is older than 30 now
The post just dey make me laugh... That guy na confam Igbo boy...lol

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Datazone:

The post just dey make me laugh... That guy na confam Igbo boy...lol

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by RexioKlasik(m): 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Datazone:

Someone here understood me.

BTW I'm not igbo,Im ibibio.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 9:02am On Oct 07, 2015
RexioKlasik:

Someone here understood me.

BTW I'm not igbo,Im ibibio.

Nice one

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Sashafm(f): 10:00am On Oct 07, 2015
These are youths that have done well for themselves in their choosen field. we all ought to emulate them

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by JAZES(m): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2015
Sashafm:
These are youths that have done well for themselves in their choosen field. we all ought to emulate them

Gbam

lala where u dey now?

CC: lalasticlala, ishilove

this needs to grace the homepage for correct inspiration and motivation to many youths out there

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by menix(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Then me!!
Ani Menix(founder, Vaseline Crew)

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Oluwa bless my hustle

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by SuPeRq(f): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by temitayoag(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Good for them
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by damton(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Very inspiring set of young people.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Sijo01(f): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
More grace, guys
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Richie0974: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by yemstok(m): 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Where's my name o.p? well, lemme help you.

Akinnifesi Akinyemi Olamide CEO/Founder NIFESI HOLDINGS

by God's grace.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2015
Without capital backing you need God and extra hard work but you must make it. Nothing will stop the progress of a persistent hard worker.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by kelvyn7: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by ChappyChase: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Looking at the Op's list, it was dominated by the southerners! And these makes me to wonder, if we the southerners are the one holding the economy, why are we still been ruled by those Northerners (Almajiris) ?! We the south we tend to fool and fight our selves(mostly Igbos vs Yorubas) while those low life northerners watch and smile at our stupidity!
*hisses*
Am ChappyChase, and I just wanna make #commonSense..
Proudly 5%

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Pavore9: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
Inspiring
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by bigv(m): 10:31am On Oct 07, 2015
I'm on my way. It's all requires tenacity of purpose and vision. But you can't neglect the spiritual factor either. 'something must be working for you or against you'.

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Jimdonnet(m): 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
Many years back I loved games.missed a whole two years playing games.wish I can be a game developer.I have so much ideas

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by shiinihost: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2015
join you guys soon.
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by Admiral49(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by funmo(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2015
moderators!! Edit this list and change the 5 to 6.

6. Alani Adefunmiloye, 24 (owner sharpijebuboy dot com)

The Ijebu-Ode-born Funmiloye, aka funmo holds a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from Lautech, Ogbomoso. He made a first class (from the back/behind), but chose to go into entertainment. He currently blogs at sharpijebuboy dot com, he is a masters of ceremonies (almost 100 ceremonies o), a comedian, music critic, writer, and rapper. He currently makes money lying down on his mat under a mosquito net in Ijb.
We celebrate him.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Young Nigerians Below 30 Who Against All Odds Excel In Their Business (Photos) by AishyWemsy(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2015
Most of them are from rich families first of all. Though it doesn't stop youth from lower class to try and break records. Still requires zeal, connection and solid capital

Surplus Dollars Hit Nigeria Market / Comfort James ‘Abducted’ Over Inability To Pay Back N21,000 Grooming Loan / Diamond Bank Stamp Duty Charge: Nigerians React