Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) (123959 Views)

7 Times Hushpuppi Was Spotted With Expensive Cars / Checkout Obafemi Martins' Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) / Checkout Timaya's Expensive Fleet Of Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by BlackBaron: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2015
I like Wizkid's and D'Banj's best.

I'll like to know how much in insurance premium they pay though...
A Cadillac Escalade isn't $100 grand btw.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2015
gladiolus:
Baba loke turn me around
na now wey you don reach 78 you wan God to turn you around?abeg just dey manage dat your okada and leave that prayer for your grandchildren grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by chris4gold(m): 10:53am On Oct 06, 2015
you just wan chop my little mb
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 06, 2015
cool
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by ibkgab001: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
God and thunder fire anyone who says vanity

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by neocortex: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:
vanity

Says the poor man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Ballers.....! smiley
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by neocortex: 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
youngice:
Read everything

Long throat undecided
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by vandi247(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Ice prince my man
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Kceee dey local share,see as he dey take drink pose for camera
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Mattex001(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Okay time for us to write our own story! sad
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Come and see billionaires in London still taking the cab.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by sniper1305(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
See money!
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Tonynelson(m): 10:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Viewers of this topic, I know say una plenty but I pray as we dey view may our riches multiply IJN, because wetin my eye dey see here, making money is a must. If u belive hit like ;DViewers of this topic, I know say una plenty but I pray as we dey view may our riches multiply IJN, because wetin my eye dey see here, making money is a must. If u belive hit like

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by ehix89(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
plz can anyone with dragnet past qstns nd answers forward it to my mail......ehik4all@gmail.com.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
debolly:
cool
na which one of den you dey die for?
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by emmadaji: 11:00am On Oct 06, 2015
what of 2face,
the lover boy
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by 1Odedeji(m): 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Very good
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by gladiolus: 11:01am On Oct 06, 2015
For real?
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by preciousMI1(f): 11:02am On Oct 06, 2015
yes they worked hard for it but who bought the cds?
who downloaded the songs with their mb?
who went for their shows n paid gate fee?

the average, d poor n d rich... or would they have bought it themselves?

I hope they do remember the poor in terms of giving...

money is definitely good...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Jennifer89(f): 11:03am On Oct 06, 2015
Millions of naira everywhere. Good for them,make dey enjoy their mOney.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:
vanity
its better u enjoy this life u are seeing right here right now to the fullest than waiting for an unseen and unproven afterlife promised by unseen and unproven deity
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by M4gunners: 11:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Who God don bless,make him remember the poor. Aku uwa adigih ebuya nana nmor.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by sparklefresh(f): 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:
vanity

that one concern you o...vanity ko vanity ni....money rules...dont b one of the haters but instead thank God for them and pray yours would come soon.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by j1mmy: 11:08am On Oct 06, 2015
thats it?
una go sidon jare, there are guys with normal day jobs in the west who have cars like those...
I'm not impressed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by j4sure(m): 11:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Money plenty ooooooooooo
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
krattoss:
its better u enjoy this life u are seeing right here right now to the fullest than waiting for an unseen and unproven afterlife promised by unseen and unproven deity

am not realy bothered abt afterlife
afterall nobody as gone dr and bak

dont realy care much abt worldly tin
afterall nobody is buried with it
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by daveP(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
I'm I the only nairalander that feels and thinks the price tag of mercedes G-wagon doesnt befit it. The looks of the ride is an insult to the pricetag.

All i'm seeing is metal and a straight shape.
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by iheanyi40(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Em r living d good life

MA time dey come cool
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by adenine02: 11:11am On Oct 06, 2015
sparklefresh:

that one concern you o...vanity ko vanity ni....money rules...dont b one of the haters but instead thank God for them and pray yours would come soon.

it my opinion

wat happen to freedom of speech
Re: Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) by godoluwa(m): 11:13am On Oct 06, 2015
adenine02:
vanity
MMBM

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / E-money Rocks Police Customised Facemask As He Steps Out In Style - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.