Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,885 members, 7,798,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:59 PM

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 (24333 Views)

Entry-level Jobs At Pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc) - 12 October, 2015 / Eleganza Industries Limited Job Recruitment, October 2015 / My Disastrous Banking Job Interview On The 5th Of October 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Adele200(m): 9:17am On Oct 06, 2015
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.

The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.

This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.

Job Title: Customer Service Representative

Reporting To
Customer Service Supervisor

Role Purpose
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.

Role Accountabilities
*Coordinate the prompt handling of all customer service requests.
*Providing utmost customer satisfaction at all times.
*Assist in reducing down time in customer complaint handling.
*Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustments following up on resolution.
*Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers as required to update customers’ account.
*Respond to billing inquiries and handle customers’ high bill complaints.
*Provide information about company programs, products and services.
*Provide data to customers requesting new services.
*Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
*Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
*Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.

Minimum Requirements

*A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours
*Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).

Skills & Competencies

*Good interpersonal skills
*Team Player
*Good written and spoken communication
*Basic understanding of the peculiar customer challenges of the power industry.
*Results Driven
*Problem Solving and Analysis Skills
*Ability to multi-task.
*Excellent time management and organizational skills
*Knowledge of local language and ethos.

How to Apply
Interested Applicants should:
Click here to apply online

Note: Unsuitable applications will not be acknowledged.

Application Deadline: 19th October, 2015
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by easymoneybag(m): 10:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
I see you Baba
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by exotiqueify(f): 10:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
....this stuff isnt going through.....
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2015
exotiqueify:
....this stuff isnt going through.....
Mayb it's the network at your end. You might need to try again or let me know where you actually need help. Thanks

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by exotiqueify(f): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2015
latestjobsng:

Mayb it's the network at your end. You might need to try again or let me know where you actually need help. Thanks

I am using a smile network, don't think it might be from there. I filled in d form appropriately, but when it came to submission, it just wouldnt click....
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by sparkleice(f): 9:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Adele200:
Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc, Nigeria's largest power distribution network, came into existence on November 1st, 2013 following the handover of the defunct Power Holding Company Of Nigeria (PHCN) to NEDC/ KEPCO Consortium under the privatization scheme of the Federal Government.

The consortium has the Korean Electric Power Corporation (KEPCO) which generates about 84,000MW in capacity and has a global efficiency record of a maximum down time period of slightly above three minutes annually as technical partners.

This partnership has positioned IE to effectively drive its commitment to deliver efficient and sustainable power supply through investments in new technology, infrastructure upgrade and human capital development.

Reporting To

Role Purpose
Serve as key contact and liaison for customers to ensure total customer satisfaction.

Role Accountabilities
*Resolves service problems by clarifying the customer complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solutions to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustments following up on resolution.
*Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers as required to update customers’ account.
*Recommends potential services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
*Work with customer service supervisor to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.

Minimum Requirements

*A Bachelor’s degree from a reputable University with a minimum of 2nd Class Honours

Skills & Competencies

*Team Player
*Results Driven
*Ability to multi-task.

How to Apply

pls check ur mailbox I think I'm fit for this position,better I bring my CV to the office cos my phne can't contain my CV
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by exotiqueify(f): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2015
latestjobsng:

i've tried again, not going through. The section for uploading of cv keeps showing red, saying only doc, docx or pdf is allowed. tried my pdf & word documents, still refused to go through
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 12:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
sparkleice:
pls check ur mailbox I think I'm fit for this position,better I bring my CV to the office cos my phne can't contain my CV
Why not try at a cyber cafe? Besides, you can't submit your CV to us since we're not a recruitment agent. Let me knw if you still need my help. Thanks
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by jazinogold(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
na wa o!
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Akosxxx(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2015
exotiqueify:

i've tried again, not going through. The section for uploading of cv keeps showing red, saying only doc, docx or pdf is allowed. tried my pdf & word documents, still refused to go through

Use another browser. Mayb "google Chrome"

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by sandrajazmin(f): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Kk
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by latestjobsng(m): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
easymoneybag:
I see you Baba

Thanks bro

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Excuzeme: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adele200:

Reporting To

Role Purpose

How to Apply

So you need a Second class BSc to be able to attend to customer that is billed without being given light?
Even Dangotte sef talk say his Driver must have Fist Class BSc!

Silly illiterates making jest of educated people!
No be una fault, if not that our Presidents and Ministers have looted our treasury, .....this cannot happen.

3 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by wristbangle: 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
NEPA too don upgrade oo. Nice job. I just pray make angry mobs no mobilise them selves come their office becos light don dey poor.

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by exotiqueify(f): 12:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
latestjobsng:

Use another browser. Mayb "google Chrome"

Oh Lord, i use google chrome...Thank you tho'

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by exotiqueify(f): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
Plz someone who have actually applied should tell us. Thank u
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by shammah1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 07, 2015
There's no light in Lagos
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by olu4life(m): 12:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
Some of u are just silly. Una never dey serious with job search. How can one even say he wants to submit cv to OP. Seriously? angry

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Acidosis(m): 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
Excuzeme:

So you need a Second class BSc to be able to attend to customer that is billed without being given light?
Even Dangotte sef talk say his Driver must have Fist Class BSc!

Silly illiterates making jest of educated people!
No be una fault, if not that our Presidents and Ministers have looted our treasury, .....this cannot happen.

You can't attend to customers with second class in Nigeria, but you can wash grannies yansh in west Germany with 2-1 right?

6 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by kelvyn7: 12:39pm On Oct 07, 2015
shocked

I DON APPLY TIRE embarassed cry
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Timijo(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
So we wey don pass 30 no fit apply be dat.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by koladebrainiac(m): 12:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adele200:

Reporting To

Role Purpose

Role Accountabilities

Minimum Requirements

Skills & Competencies

*Team Player
*Results Driven
*Ability to multi-task.

How to Apply

AFTER THEY HAVE COLLECTED THE CV SINCE LAST 3WEEKS

I SUBMITTED MY CV 3WEEKS AGO LA
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by ceejay80s(m): 12:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Una no give us light ,una dey recruit

1 Like

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Bjergtrolde: 12:55pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adele200:

Reporting To

Role Purpose

Role Accountabilities

Minimum Requirements

Skills & Competencies

*Team Player
*Results Driven
*Ability to multi-task.

How to Apply

Age discrimination.
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Dabigbroda(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ok dats gud
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by sochima1989(m): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
i don apply since yesterday................
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by ykwildchild: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
nice one

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by Chibokgame: 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just one position.
This is not worth being on the internet.

2 Likes

Re: Ikeja Electricity Distribution Plc Fresh Job Recruitment - 6th October, 2015 by hoebamaa(m): 1:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
sparkleice:
Rolling on floor grin
sparkleice:
Rolling on floor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Write CV If You Have No Work Experience - EDUREGARD / NPOWER LAGOS: What My PPA Headteacher Fowarded To Me / How Nigerian Candidates Now Cheat In Aptitude Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.