Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... (914 Views)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / If Not Cos Of Sex, Most Guys Wont Chase After Girls / Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by marvelck: 9:22am On Oct 06, 2015
Nowadays most guys wont marry a woman that is not a graduate even if the woman is as beautiful as Agbani Darego or Genevieve Nnaji. Once she's yet to get a degree, most guys tend to withdraw or may simply chop and dump her for a much educated woman (graduate woman). That's what the society has become now. Everybody wants an elevated status in the society. Guys want to be seen around educated women nowadays. And marrying a girl who is still in school do come with a lot of challenges. You know how campus life could be for most undergraduate girls. And dating and getting the loyalty of a girl who is still in school, is like passing through the eye of a needle. And same way guys have set a standard or conditions for ladies to attain, ladies do have their conditions too. Do you know what it is? No woman will like to marry a jobless man! Life is now a rat race, where everybody must have some certain qualities before he or she would be accepted and respected in the society. Anything short of this, you are simply wasting your time!
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by tmv10(m): 9:24am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Issorite
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 06, 2015
well, i would marry skye . . . and she doesn't have a college degree . . .

but then . . . she's a fictional character. shocked
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Adasun(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Okay undecided
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Mutuwa(m): 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
marvelck:
Nowadays most guys wont marry a woman that is not a graduate even if the woman is as beautiful as Agbani Darego or Genevieve Nnaji. Once she's yet to get a degree, most guys tend to withdraw or may simply chop and dump her for a much educated woman (graduate woman). That's what the society has become now. Everybody wants an elevated status in the society. Guys want to be seen around educated women nowadays. And marrying a girl who is still in school do come with a lot of challenges. You know how campus life could be for most undergraduate girls. And dating and getting the loyalty of a girl who is still in school, is like passing through the eye of a needle. And same way guys have set a standard or conditions for ladies to attain, ladies do have their conditions too. Do you know what it is? No woman will like to marry a jobless man! Life is now a rat race, where everybody must have some certain qualities before he or she would be accepted and respected in the society. Anything short of this, you are simply wasting your time!

the bold line, is a fact undisputed.
however we may differ in choice.I personally will not marry a girl who is though educated,working and trendy but who cannot be tamed,who is a flirt at her work place,who can simply wreck my life at any slight opportunity she may get,I would rather go for that student girl who is still coming up who is still an unpainted wall and put any kinda color I want to see in her.Marriage should be seen to be an everlasting union not just a hit and run affair.besides even if the world will come to a halt today,there are still very good ones whether working or not.
You too have to play a requisite role in getting one.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Daffar: 9:36am On Oct 06, 2015
We don hear
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Richardonald(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
.Graduate or not woman is woman..the society causd it..thatz y i dont blame sum girls going into prostitution jst to be called graduate..rate of female in the higher institution is more than the male..i think women got more employed than men.
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by UncleJudax(m): 10:06am On Oct 06, 2015
Richardonald:
.Graduate or not woman is woman..the society causd it..thatz y i dont blame sum girls going into prostitution jst to be called graduate..rate of female in the higher institution is more than the male..i think women got more employed than men.
I couldn't make shiit out of this submission. Were you fvck-typing? grin
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Richardonald(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
UncleJudax:
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by Richardonald(m): 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

i dont undastnd u are you f><cking thinking
Re: Why Most Guys Wont Marry A Woman That Is Not A Graduate... by RealBitch(f): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
UncleJudax:

[left][/left] cheesy my thoughts exactly.

(1) (Reply)

Why Test Driving The Engine May Not Suffice / Princess Fach We Love You.she What U Call Excallent. / Happy Anniversary To This Wonderful Couple..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.