Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth (53747 Views)

Where Will One Go After Death If Without Achieving Its Purpose On Earth? / What Is Our Purpose On Earth? A Worth Reading Thread / What Is Your Purpose, And Your Groups' Purposes? (scientology] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ElPhoche(m): 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
@Mentorandfriend, he was my fellowship president. You need to see him speak to know what I admire him for. He is a gifted speaker and would hold you spellbound. He will speak and tell you, the. Greek word for this is *****, in latin it is ******, in (one othe language) it is this, before he will now explain. He is a writer, as you can see. Mentorandfriend, Oga Winner (sorry for calling your name), you inspire me...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
mentorandfriend:
PART 5

My Prayer For You

If you're currently reading this, I believe you're a messenger; and you need to know that. You were designed with an end in mind so you should discover it and fulfil it.

The spotlight is on you now. May your life never lack a sense of purpose. You’ll never drift through life again. You’ll go from wandering aimlessly to possessing your future. You will own it.

You shall experience a quantum leap - a radical ascent of grace, shooting you up into new realms of life, not traceable to your natural ability.

You shall experience unpredicted emergence; a show up on the scene supernaturally, like the Wind, and taking your space by storm!

You shall experience a mighty rescue from habits stronger than you, plus the licence for a future better than your past.

God will take over your life and you will become a different person by grace. Your soul will be emptied of pain, and the curtains will lift for new light.

Grace to you. Grace to me too.
God bless yhu, yhur writeup Really helped me, been strugling, wondering and asking what exactly my purpose, i got a direct answer but i lacked faith in myself. Yhur write up just reaffirmed my faith, that am on track. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Justbeu(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmmm... food 4 tout. tnx bro...u got my eyes stuckd on dis, more of realitz like dis should often make d front page.Nl has grown to a stage when we need to be d change we all want.....dis article portrays change....@Mentor&friend.....u are 4 everybody & u are 4 nobody.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by bronzegoddess(f): 11:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
nawtibownie:
Well said. The people you hang with reflect on one's personality a lot. If you hang out with eagles, you're definitely going to fly but if you hang out with chickens, you're most likely to cluck. The purpose of life is not to be happy but it is to be useful and make some difference that you have lived well. One just needs direction.
the purpose of life is to be happy
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 11:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
ElPhoche:
@Mentorandfriend, he was my fellowship president. You need to see him speak to know what I admire him for. He is a gifted speaker and would hold you spellbound. He will speak and tell you, the. Greek word for this is *****, in latin it is ******, in (one othe language) it is this, before he will now explain. He is a writer, as you can see. Mentorandfriend, Oga Winner (sorry for calling your name), you inspire me...
Hahaha. Thank you so much. I'm seriously lost for words trying to reply your kind words. I treasure this testimony with all the love my heart can muster.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
pus33:
[size=28pt]Minesterial Nominees And Their States

Lai Mohammed (Sokoto), of Northern parent
Barr.Adebayo Shittu (yobe), of Northern parent
Babatunde fashola Raji(Zamfara), of Northern parent
Audu Ogbeh (Benue),
Ahmed Isa Ibeto (Anambra),
Amina Mohammed (Kaduna),
Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun),
Suleiman Adam (Jigawa),

Solomon Dalong (Plateau),
Ibe Kachikwu (Imo),
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)
Abdulrahman Danbazau (Kano),
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba),
Ogbonaya Onu (Abia),
Abubakar Malami [SAN](Kebbi),
Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
Chris Ngige (Anambra),
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti),
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers),[/size]

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for this op, you just ministered to my soul. I was almost giving up on life. <saying a word of prayer now > Father Lord thank you for reaching out to me through this op, bless him Amen

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Haywhymido(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice article, 1 of the best in 2015 on nairaland. No wonder, it made FP twice in a night. Thank u op

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by pus33: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Buhari show courage

[size=28pt]South east
Ahmed Isa Ibeto ( Enugu not sure),
Ibe Kachikwu (Imo),
Chris Ngige (Anambra),
Ogbonaya Onu (Abia),

Lai Mohammed (Sokoto not sure), of Northern parent
Barr.Adebayo Shittu (yobe not sure), of Northern parent
Babatunde fashola Raji(Zamfara not sure), of Northern parent
Audu Ogbeh (Benue),

Amina Mohammed (Kaduna),
Udoma Udo-Udoma (Akwa Ibom)
Kemi Adeosun (Ogun),
Suleiman Adam (Jigawa),
Solomon Dalong (Plateau),
Osagie Ehanire (Edo)
Abdulrahman Danbazau (Kaduna),
Aisha Alhassan (Taraba),
Abubakar Malami [SAN](Kebbi),
Sen Hadi Sirika (Katsina)
Kayode Fayemi (Ekiti),
Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers)[/size]

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by dokunbam(m): 12:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Even if life doesn't give us everything we want, that doesn't mean we should sit back.

Set goal and fashion ways out to achieve it.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by loomer: 12:06am On Oct 07, 2015
Make una go write book
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Lovelynature(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2015
Nice write up! So inspiring, God bless the op.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ifihearam: 1:27am On Oct 07, 2015
hmmmmmmmmm
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 2:11am On Oct 07, 2015
God bless you OP. Truly this is an eye opener

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by SavageGarden(m): 2:15am On Oct 07, 2015
I hope you still dont go about with the same old "My Bishop" mentality angry it"s a shame how you self righteous believers make claims of Pastors instead of the very God you should serve. This imbecilic deception is rather irritating. my pastor, my pastor that. Where in heavens name has it gotten ya"all to. You see it left you with no clear cut purpose in life. angry
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by tunde1200(m): 4:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Really inspiring.

@OP

Davijunson:
Wow..this is an Eye Opener... insightful and inspirational. This is a thread that should make FP so that those Children on NL can read and receive some sense.
GOD BLESS YOU OP.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by nobeku: 4:56am On Oct 07, 2015
chinoasa:
may be ur purpose is not to be hapi.... Mine is strictly to be hapii
Pls don't dampen the important message here.. you sound like one of those girls the OP spoke about while he was at school.. Bedwarmers!!!
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by bare1(m): 4:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Great post. Hope many can learn from this.
One thing I've come to realise is that we all have a connection to each and every one of ourselves, so in a similar way, our purposes are connected because we are all one. However it is only through reflective thinking and the help of a more experienced one that you can find yours. Like Romans 12:2 has it:

2 And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by nobeku: 5:10am On Oct 07, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@bolded, this is one of d most stupiid inspiration quote have ever seen in life, so even if someone is not happy he/she should just make sure he lived a fulfil life? dude, the 1st dat should be on everybody's menu in life is to do what make u happy and not what you tink it will make people happy, life is only once, where are the mandela, yara adua, goldie, micheal jackson today? they are popular but will dere popularity make God favour dem in special WAY in heaven? will d popularity dey gain av any effect on dem after life? in life do wat makes u happy and others can follow.
A 4 by 5 mind like yours can NEVER understand a 15 by 16 concept.. You need deep tutelage..
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by thespokenword: 5:17am On Oct 07, 2015
I am greatly enthused over the huge attention the thread has attracted from us within a short time.So, I strongly advise, every contributor should do themselves this favor:highlight your favourite part and meditate on it day and night for 5 day,eschewing other threads or sites on your phone.There after,make it every other day.In-between,assess your efforts geared towards a changed attitude and reflect backward,say,360 days and let's know your positives and your challenges.thank you.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by sholay2011(m): 5:20am On Oct 07, 2015
Lol@ posts here. Nairalanders dey sound serious for here sha. grin. Nice one. Dem be like:

'God bless you OP; the 'word' was for me. It came at the perfect time...'

'This is so inspiring!'

'I just found my purpose...right after I finished reading the writeup. Thanks OP.'

'OP, I have sent you a pm. Please respond....I want us to discuss my purpose off NL....'

'OP, Do you have a blog where we can visit to read these wonderful writeups? ' (like say dem like to dey read)

'Thank God! Something reasonable finally made Frontpage! '

'OP, you are God-sent. The writeup was life-giving'.

After the jamming of fingers on the weakened keyboards, my Nairalanders exit the thread; and people soon forget all they said and how their bones shook when they read the awesome writeup and continue their 'usual' lives.
Practise what you idealise yourself to be.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by esorison(m): 5:55am On Oct 07, 2015
such a motivating post. Thanks for touching the live of someone with your Post. This brought my day a resounding and graceful start.
I must confess this is the first time in this year I came across a lengthy post in Nairaland that actually caught my attention and I ended up reading it to the last Dot.
Gracia!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by macaranta(m): 6:10am On Oct 07, 2015
great read

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Israelomojisola(m): 6:11am On Oct 07, 2015
I am blessed by ur write up @ op, God bless u so much and more grace to ur knowledge. Peace

3 Likes

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by SeunSpy(m): 6:37am On Oct 07, 2015
I REALLY DON'T KNW WHAT TO SAY.....

BUH ALL I CAN SAY

THANK
YOU LORD

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 07, 2015
My boss, I'm offended you didn't mention me on such an inspiring and motivating thread. LOL!

Thanks for the message. I can feel you wrote it from deep inspiration. Thanks for the message.

We all must seek and discover our purpose- that main reason we're on Earth. Till we've done that, life shall be all struggles and miseries.

When the purpose of a thing isn't known, abuse becomes inevitable- Aristotle.

Thanks for sharing, and do have a nice day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by ryanfletcher: 6:38am On Oct 07, 2015
a very good and motivational speak,back in my uni days I use to walk outta the class when motivational speakers came in then coz I just had this urge to do something else than listen to them scream about success like its some kind of price,which it is though,by now I know what I missed..... nice one and I ve learned a lot from this article an I hope others have too

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 07, 2015
nobeku:
Pls don't dampen the important message here.. you sound like one of those girls the OP spoke about while he was at school.. Bedwarmers!!!
and u sound and reason like derained psycho... grin
Atleast it beta been a Bedwarmer Dan a psycho cool
Abi I lie
Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by menxer: 6:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Very inspired post.

Every motivational success book talks about mentors, and like the OP's experience, negativity abounds in Naija, positive mentors are scarce.

Those that you look up to as mentors are looking for ways to exploit you to the maximum, and so you are drawn into the vicious cycle, if don't realize it for what it is.

1 Like

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by mentorandfriend(m): 6:45am On Oct 07, 2015
dearpreye:
My boss, I'm offended you didn't mention me on such an inspiring and motivating thread. LOL!

Thanks for the message. I can feel you wrote it from deep inspiration. Thanks for the message.

We all must seek and discover our purpose- that main reason we're on Earth. Till we've done that, life shall be all struggles and miseries.

When the purpose of a thing isn't known, abuse becomes inevitable- Aristotle.

Thanks for sharing, and do have a nice day.
Thank you so much for your kind words.
I cant gather enough words to quantify the impact people like you have had on me on this forum.
You deserve a mention no be lie. Abeg forgive me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How You Can Discover Your Purpose On Earth by oyeezah(f): 6:46am On Oct 07, 2015
wow, wat an inspiration. I c u attaining greater hyts

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Have A Fleet Of Private Jets, Bishop Oyedepo Reveals / Church Buildings That Will Amaze You!! / Lady Dies After Man Reveals To Her On Facebook That He Had A Dream She Will Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.