Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,800,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand (1016 Views)

Why Do I Always Meet Poor Girls With So Much Demands? Please Help / Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand by yemioloyede(m): 10:56am On Oct 06, 2015
“I like big butts and I can not lie…” If you’ve ever dreamed about a big booty, it’s a perfect time to finally get it. Both ordinary people around the globe and famous celebrities like Kim Kardashian and Nicki Minaj are going crazy about the new hot booty trend. We shake it… twerk it… show it… But there are some problems only women with big butts face every day. If you’re one of these girls you’ll definitely understand them. The problems are serious yet they may seem funny to you.
Click Here to Continue Reading »

Remember to drop comment on the blog, as we would be giving out recharge cards every week to the person with most comment on the blog...

Re: 10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand by Hazardd(m): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2015
if i click that link eeh...make i unclad baff

2 Likes

Re: 10 Problems Only Girls With Big Booties Can Understand by vani86: 4:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
la click la bend

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Do You Need A Sister In-law Like This? Lol / 2 Out Of 3 Women Have Been Abused. Are You One Of them? / 13 Things To Remember Before Dating An Outgoing Girl With A Guarded Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.