Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74504 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tpiander: 11:45am On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
They are many on NL!

Were they the ones chasing you?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 06, 2015
dhummystecah:
Jobless guys, that cracked me up. Well I prefer guys with potentials.
Good but many exhibit NFA attitude. "No Future Ambition" cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
tpiander:

Were they the ones chasing you?
It isn't a personal stuff. They are seen online and offline.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tpiander: 11:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
..i chase women for the fun of it..

Not sure why you're sharing but I guess you know.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tpiander: 11:49am On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
It isn't a personal stuff. They are seen online and offline.

This is too vague though.

What's your reason for the thread?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by 2dice(m): 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:

yhu dey mind doz 2 ßi†ches.!
abehq bone dey look.
so go just sit down for house dey expect some Rich dude from Heaven to come Marry them..
Them no wan wan Work @all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 06, 2015
dhummystecah:
Jobless guys, that cracked me up. Well I prefer guys with potentials.
..see ur mouth...nyanyanyanyanya.,wats ur pontential to start with? What are you bringing in?

30 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:52am On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
..among all your lingeries which one did u buy with ur own money
see punch line

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Kingsley1000(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
..see ur mouth...nyanyanyanyanya.,wats ur pontential to start with? What are you bringing in?
na her kitten

25 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:

see this one! I have potentials and still gaining more. An aspiring biotechnologist, a writer, A+ in house chores, humble, kind and so on.

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 11:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Kingsley1000:
na her kitten
Thank God, that's a plus too.

Without that, you would not have existed.

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tpiander: 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

If the lady is not complaining, then its not really your place to do so.

A guy chasing girls doesn't mean its anything serious, some men just do that to pass time while searching.

And the basics here is a girl should know how to not take everything serious.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
dhummystecah:

see this one! I have potentials and still gaining more. An aspiring biotechnologist, a writer, A+ in house chores, humble, kind and so on.
...and i am the president of timbuktu..comon gerraouta hia!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dhummystecah(f): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
...and i am the president of timbuktu..comon gerraouta hia..
LWKMD!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Randyhot:
and u! Do most of u have any thing to bring if not wanting to have sex with every woman u meet?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
dhummystecah:
Thank God, that's a plus too.
Without that, you would not have existed.
Tell them cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
and u! Do most of u have any thing to bring if not wanting to have sex with every woman u meet?
..am not in the vegetable kingdom but the animal kingdom..to have sex is in my nature..so ur kind should learn to live with it.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by IamLEGEND1: 12:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
keep showing ur ugly faces bítches
gold-miners everywhere
pfffft

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Michellla(f): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
They are many on NL!
why not quit NL then and stop whining.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 12:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Michellla:

why not quit NL then and stop whining.
heyo shor†y,

Yhu wise, yhu hones†, yhu loyal, yhu pre††y.
Take ds $3000, qo buy mommah some clo†hes,
Take ds $35000, qo build urself a mansion cuz ur wiser dan
dah† 0ne_Ny†_S†and 0p i †el yhu.!

15 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
Gbam!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Michellla(f): 12:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
heyo shor†y,
Yhu wise, yhu hones†, yhu loyal, yhu pre††y. Take ds $3000, qo buy mommah some clo†hes, Take ds $35000, qo build urself a mansion cuz ur wiser dan dah† 0ne_Ny†_S†and 0p i †el yhu.!
smileythank youcheesy

11 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wordbank(m): 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some that come to toast u can't even afford a boxers for themselvesgrin
Smh, so disappointed
No excuses, No mistake

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SenhorSean(m): 1:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

She dey para because she attracts only broke nigga's

17 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Dreamer! Don't turn out to be an irresponsible husband and fathercheesy
I won't. wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
i wont marry a girl who is from a poor family... is either her father is rich, or she is rich

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SkinnyDude(m): 1:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Don't be a fool! I work.
you work as a sales girl, where you are paid 15k monthly... tha one no be work

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by DrGroove(f): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
dharay99:
undecided
†hose 2ladies above me
jez proved one †hinq...."mos† qirls are af†a weal†h n0† love"
Oh Yeah! Just like most guys including the jobless chaser are after pusi not love.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
DrGroove:

Oh Yeah! Just like most guys including the jobless chaser are after pusi not love.
lol, Doc.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by hebenezher(m): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:

so you preffer a guy with a job who will later spend all his cash on you at th end of each month right?

You reason like a hungry broke girl to me. undecided
and what is she?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
They are many on NL!
and dey re nt many in ur father 1 room rented apartment dat shelters 11 of u?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Bsmiles49(f): 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
May be because I'm still young. If I like him, he is welcome but if I don't then f**k off. It doesn't matter as long as he has a future we gonna work things out.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.