Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74513 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some that come to toast u can't even afford a boxers for themselvesgrin
wat do u gals even feel like? wel na bcus so guyz dey fall dier hand for una side. dis Allison madueke no b woman? but she is powerful dan various men In d world.mke una no too dey emphasize on dis self.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by naijaboiy: 11:30am On Oct 07, 2015
Ebayray:

Choi!!!!!! You finish am o (take it easy, Bro).
Good morning
Good morning jare!

What's up? smiley
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by dharay99: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2015
wristbangle:
The most stvpid thread this year. Thanks for the link dha ray99
d 0p is more
s†upid dan her
dumb †hread i†self. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by wristbangle: 11:34am On Oct 07, 2015
dharay99:

d 0p is more
s†upid dan her
dumb †hread i†self. grin grin

I won't b surprise if she ends up marrying a lunatic.

That's not my wish for her but if she continues with this useless attitude, am afraid it may be so undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

Abegi! After supporting him, when he finally makes it, that's when he'll realise it's his calling to spread his seed
Rich guys either marry their lover who stuck with them through thick and thin, or they go where rich and made girls are and marry from them.

Men are avoiding gold diggers like you these days.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by eaglejay13(m): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
Every one here claims to have a great job and all that while statistics says most Nigerians are jobless, is it that these people here are not Nigerians or that they are "Lie" Mohammed's relations?

13 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by onlinebethel(f): 11:44am On Oct 07, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

as if u have a job urself...... am sure u are still a student

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Good morning jare!
What's up? smiley

Yeah, am fine nd you.

Gud pm
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
Largas:

Rich guys either marry their lover who stuck with them through thick and thin, or they go where rich and made girls are and marry from them.

Men are avoiding gold diggers like you these days.
And you know I'm a gold digger how exactly?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:
Gold digger
chairlady of gold diggers!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
What a load of Tosh
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by akins56(m): 12:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
[b]As usual, none of her thread makes sense. undecided

All her life on Nairaland is spent on creating threads and making comments relating to guys who are either broke or jobless.

You whine and cry that you don't want them,its not like in the real world you really have guys chasing you. Even the abokì down your ghetto street rather sells his mai shai than look at you when you pass with your ugly shaped body,trying to seduce him.

Useless girl with no atom of sense,i'll like to ask you a simple question.

How much does your father have in his account right now? Because if he was already made before he married your mum at least we should have seen his name on forbes list.

Your brothers are still hustling to finish school while the other one who managed to graduate with a pass in the university is busy doing "G-boy" and here you are talking about broke guys chasing you when you can't even boast of a complete WAEC certificate to get a job as a cleaner.

Don't worry a rich guy will definitely toast you in the next few years when you have finally had sense and that is because God sent him to rescue your family from abject poverty and disgrace.

Yeye dey smell! undecided
[/b]
wa gbayi, all broke bitches without futures keep searching for made guys, real women look out for life partner

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Mcslize: 12:56pm On Oct 07, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

This is where ladies get it wrong. Always after ready made guys. Don't forget d role of a woman to a man. They serve as moral supporters, helpers not eaters .

A story was pasted here some time ago of a lady who was giving criteria on the type of man she was in needs of getting married to. She said she needs a man who is handsome and very wealthy. That happened on instagram.

A wealthy man replied her saying even if she is an immortal and she is as pretty as Queen of England he won't get married to a lady of her specie cuz she will end up bringing down his hard earn wealth that took him years to build by living an extravagant life style with little or no caution on spending.

He ends up saying...he would rather married a lady that has been with him in the past when he was nobody. Was he wrong for saying that?

It is high time ladies stopped looking for already made men. Stick with the unmade one who has potentials and build a future with him. He will be wealthy tomorrow.

Most of the celibrities u see today get married to ladies they dated back then when they were nobody e.g Peter of p-square, 2-face, Duncan Mighty and so on and so forth. Non got married to a girl they met after they became famous. Does that not show a hidden fact?

It is high time ladies started being self dependent and stopped wishing marrying a wealthy man whom they doesn't suffer with when he was suffering trying to make his wealth.

A poor guy toast u today doesn't mean he will be poor forever. Things can change over night for that guy and before u knw it u will end up seeing that same guy on tv and will be wishing why u didn't accept him when he came proposing to u. Thats life!

It is not ladies' faulth though cuz is so unfortunate that some ladies lack insight as to looking at the good potential of a guy rather they judge a guy of his present situation which will in no where be permanent. Thats pretty lack of insights. While not look at the great potentials embedded in a guy as long as he loves u? Wealth do come from the potentials possessed by a man.

Ladies should try and keep an open mind and think outside the box. Yes far farther frm the box ...they think too close to the box......

14 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Truckpusher(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
This iidiotic gender identity crisis sufferer is still creating dumb threads allover the forum?
grin smh

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

And who is this wretched flea bag?! undecided

You should pass that advice to your lazy ass brothers who are wasting away at home spending stipends on prostitutes because they can't afford to date a real and proper girl.

Nonsense! undecided
That's the best u can come up with? You can do better na

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
SkinnyDude:
chairlady of gold diggers!!!!
I agree. I'm proud of it
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by francizy(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just came here to laugh.. grin grin

But on a more serious note, I noticed that it's mostly ugly babes that talk like this. Check the first girl that concurred with the OP, she ain't fine and am damn sure OP ain't fine too. Truly, most of them have no DP Cruz they know they ugly while the few who has their pics as DP are ugly.. grin grin

Babes make una dey try fine first before you look for ready made men.. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

And you know I'm a gold digger how exactly?

Your comments undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Bacteriocin(m): 1:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

What does a jobless guy have to offer? His preek? Abeg oooo. Sort urself out before u become a liability to a girl
I don't think I need to write in another language before you get my point. Secondly, can liability have liability again? Because most of you ladies that have what you do for a living are still obligatory intracellular parasites.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tommychow(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

I agree. I'm proud of it

Lmao. You're such an attention whor£.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Owliver(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

You guys dull brain can't come up with something better than this
K undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by GoodFaith: 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jobless dude have dick too?
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
Mtcheeeew! Dumb op....dumb thread angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
tommychow:

Lmao. You're such an attention whor£.
Lol. Whatever u say dear
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
People like you end up growing grey hairs in your father's house. Then, you'll start blaming your misfortune on that innocent old woman in your village!....take a look at most celebrities and presidents today, their wives married them when they were NOBODY!...Take a look at Dangote, 2face, Psquare, Barak Obama just to mention a few.....yet you're here spilling dead words from ya mouth!...don't let me go further than this, let me stop here for now!...buh if you wanna see my true color, just quote me like a thirsty bitch....and u'll see wah'll happen next....FOOL!!

8 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Bacteriocin:

I don't think I need to write in another language before you get my point. Secondly, can liability have liability again? Because most of you ladies that have what you do for a living are still obligatory intracellular parasites.
Hmmm! All I know is the only person I'm a 'liability' to are my parents. I'm too proud to ask a guy 4 anything. Can't afford to give a guy any bragging rights
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
Largas:

Your comments undecided
Wow! What a genius! Oya clap 4 urself
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Smh
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by naijaboiy: 10:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Joy1706:

That's the best u can come up with? You can do better na
Madam go and dish food for your lazy husband and then open your legs wide for him to fuçk this night instead of you to waste away your productive years as a full housewife on Nairaland undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Joy1706(f): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2015
naijaboiy:

Madam go and dish food for your lazy husband and then open your legs wide for him to fuçk this night instead of you to waste away your productive years as a full housewife on Nairaland undecided
Sorry dear I'm not married. Like I said, come up with something better

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by naijaboiy: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Joy1706:

she's even single and frustrated.

Now I understand better. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 08, 2015
Joy1706:

Seriously lady, i tink u need conselling. u knw y? bcus u seems to be livin a saddist, disappointed, and betrayed life bt come on nairaland nd act as if all is well.
Its just an advice girl.

Cheers!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos / Sweden Declares Sex as Sports, host Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.