Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,171 members, 7,780,198 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:45 AM

Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (74218 Views)

How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / One Thing You Need To Do That Will Make A Girl To Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Oluwanoodles(m): 11:29pm On Oct 20, 2015
I don't want no Pigeons
Them be them girls who gets no dubs from me
Playin' the bar dumb broke wit her best friend's coat
Tryin' to holler at me

In the front of the club I see this girl like, "Yo love"
Thought she said thug but she called me a scrub
Scrub? What? She musta talk me a joke
Broke Pigeonhead freak, you lucky I spoke
This ain't my Benz there, it's my man's, yeah
But this ain't my car like that ain't your hair
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, take them fake jewels off
(Uh-oh) Pigeon, take your friend's shoes off
(Uh-Oh) Pigeon, the hell with that crazy shit
Ya'll make me sick, go home and fuckin' babysit
My big dogs don't love this
King Kirk bitch, get a brush, and scrub this (right)

Yo, chill cousin, these birds is ill cousin
Cause they call me scrub like we can't even bill cousin
Trick Ronald's, you ain't worth the McDonalds
Throw you on the street team, make you shit vinyls
Hey yo Flex, shorty tried to flash me wrong
How she gonna wear sandals wit nasty corns?
That be wrong
I wonder how you get hearts
In dirty Victoria draws with the skidmarks
Uh, ya flat ass gets enough laughs
Take it to the salon, pluck ya mustache
So next time you shotgun, and that ho bitchin'
Hittin' you a scrub, call that bitch a Pigeon

Hey yo, I got two nuts bitch, choose a ball
You only walk Pigeon-toed cause ya shoes are small
You don't shop, you just cruise the mall
No dough, with Lee Press-Ons
Frontin' with ya girlsfriend dress on
You birds wanna take over?
Get some cash and a Jenny Jones makeover
Broke Bitches, I hate Pigeons
Dirty braid Pigeons, medicaid Pigeons, Section Eight Pigeons
Got me fed, burned I tell these birds Shutup
And how my left ear be double her whole getup
Go ahead with your lame ass, blow at night
Throw a ripped dolla at her, tell her put that on her depraved ass

If you got more than one baby father
Oh yes girl, we's talkin to you
If you strip all week to go clubbin'
Buy a dress to front and take it back to the store
Wanna smoke wit me, wit no money
Oh no, I don't want no

No Pigeons

PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
Oh yes, son, I'm talking to you
You live at home with your mama
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by QueenHeart(f): 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
EveryGirl must be chased. Dat shows you are a woman. He wasn't d one dat made himslf jobless. Na condition so dnt blame him

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Jayjezey: 11:30pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nina4u:
This is the most redicioulus thing i ever seen a woman say ...i said love dont cost a thing so if u aint got money no sex? This what she said....
Abioooo, nonsense, wetin I won carry d dick do self, broke dicks don't turn me on, u got to prove to me dat u are a real man who can take care of a women before, dick don't turn me on, am satisfied evn sexually wen my man maks me comfortable, no man on earth can satisfy me sexually or other wise with a dick, gross, plzzzzzzz, plz ladies just tell such men to go transfer such energy in getin a lif dan comin after u, I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick....
i guess later you'll be amongst those clamoring for gender equality. ""I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick""!! what happened to your hands?? are they tired of taking care of you? I think i have a better idea.... You're just too lazy to take care of yourself, that's why y'all looking for men to do that for y'all.. You might not be keeping abreast with happenings around the world cuz if you did you'll factually know that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Beyonce had a track made on the need for feminism, gender equality and what nots... Grab a keeper and not just a pocket

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:31pm On Oct 20, 2015
swaggerdgrt:
Do I bleame u,by d tme u clock 30 upwards u won't evn luk for workin class again,na barrow pushers for aba nd nnewi go fnd u...no b cause or spell bt such tins wil b gud for a broke nd hugry girl lke u..rubbish

What is wrong with those guys at least they're working.
Nothing's sexier than a strong man who lifts lol.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by joseph1832(m): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.

StephanieEzeh:
cheesy So they know what it means when they want a hot chic grin You must prove yourself worthy.

And after they get the job, they get rich, they come back, and they f*1k you and dump you, you start complaining.

Honestly, I don't know why some girls just have bricks for brains!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

Welcome to nairaland! Home of Misogynists!
my sis that guy is a broke ass I'm very sure.
I don't know what men want from women. If u marry, they will say u married for money, if u are single and rich, they will u are stubborn and men are scared of u. As if women can not be happy without men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by tempem: 11:32pm On Oct 20, 2015
myjobsfinder:

And that is how they will end up following a ritualist. It's risky to follow a famous man who you do not know how he started.
And that's their definition of true love... Mehn! dubious ladies go suffer hehn!!
Very silly people running after lift, stark naked

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by edgyslim: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.

Is it compulsory they take care of you? What happened to being an independent woman. From the topic I can only deduce you are a hungry mama.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by furetin20: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
Bsmiles49:
May be because I'm still young. If I like him, he is welcome but if I don't then f**k off. It doesn't matter as long as he has a future we gonna work things out.
See your mouth cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by PunterTim(m): 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
TLC explained it better & I think they spoke on behalf of all women

A scrub is a guy who thinks he's fine
He's also known as a buster
Always thinking about what he wants
But all he does is sit on his broke @ss

NO, I don't want your number
And NO, I don't wanna give you mine
NO, I don't wanna meet you nowhere
And NO, I don't want none of your time

NO, I don't want no scrub
A scrub is a kinda guy who gets no love from me
Always hanging on the passenger side of his best friend's ride
Tryna holla at me

You don't have a car but you want me
You live at home with your mama
Wanna be with me with no money
Oh no, I don't want no scrub
LOL,This Is Really Rubbing It In.
For Me,No Comment grin
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by IamAtribalist: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
people like u are the reason why some girls including me will not accept help from a man cos they will always want to pay. And when u don't pay for their charity, they call u names. I'm sure u will Bleep ur daughter b4 u give her school fees or even buy bobo foe her. I blame girls who fall for silly men just in the name of material things. Do u thing all a woman needs in her life is gifts from a man.? Gush, men like u will gang rape the girl if [/b]she doent pay for the big she borrowed from u to fill in her bank teller.
[b]U must be a very broke guy.

My happiness is that there are still good men out there. Very good ones I say.

cool 1st bolded: so you want FREE money before? NOTHING is free. Grow up and make something of your life - you lazy brat.
2nd bolded: sharp guys pay prostitutes after the deed is done NOT before - stop saying nonsense, you prostitute!
3rd bolded: you have a sick and demented mind. And you should go back to school your spelling is horrible.
4th bolded: this is coming from a beyatch who depends on men for her feeding, clothing and shelter. Shut your mouth.
5th bolded: again your mouth and mind are dirty and disgusting. Go for prayers. ASAP.
6th bolded: YOU WISH. I really don't know you that well but I am willing to wager that my daily accruement from anyone of my portfolios can feed you and your family for a month.
7th bolded: those of you who don't understand women speak this is what this beyatch means: "I am happy that there are many slaves (men) out there who are not sharp like you - you are really spoiling our market."

Now shut up. And let the men (who work and pay bills) do the talking.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by InsaneTamie(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joy1706:

Hmmm! All I know is the only person I'm a 'liability' to are my parents. I'm too proud to ask a guy 4 anything. Can't afford to give a guy any bragging rights

Just wanna ask for confirmation, you still rely on your parents right? Then isn't it kinda hypocritical to criticize any jobless guys that ask you out? I mean it's a case of a pot calling kettle black. If a ready made guy date a jobless girl like you, you'll be a liability. No insults intended.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
Only in ghettos and poor community these kinds of talk usually exist. You are all poor b i t c h e s!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
[/color][color=#990000][i][/i]Hmmmm,it's so myopic the way Nigerian girls behave. Most hardworking and responsible graduates (guys) are out there hunting for jobs without success. It is still these jobs that re hard to find that girls get on a platter-albeit, notof gold.

Some dudes re lazy, some have just not been lucky to secure a job. But must the lack of a job deprive a dude of joie de vivre?

To 9ja girls the fear of poverty is the beginning of wisdom. And that a poverty mentality. Am sure u have brothers too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by klbakare(m): 11:34pm On Oct 20, 2015
StephanieEzeh:
Some that come to toast u can't even afford a boxers for themselvesgrin

but at least, he owns a dick, and small tool within d boxers can make you scream hell...

#nufsaid# #omotobilabe#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
F

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Leon2036(m): 11:35pm On Oct 20, 2015
pinkiberry:
I tell them to get a job then come back.
n if he gets the job how sure re u he'll come back?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by fexyrich(m): 11:38pm On Oct 20, 2015
Nigerians with this myopic mentality about JOB..Is getting a job the only guarantee for a good life or financial freedom?? What happened to becoming an entrepreneur and pursueing your dreams??Instead of building another mans dreams...When you have a job you can only buy television.But if you chase your dreams you would one day be watched on television.Nigerian youths should think outside the box and grow beyond the mindset of going to schl just to gain employment..And som myopic and low thinking nigerian ladies would use JOB as a standard to accept or reject a man
StephanieEzeh:
What's your take? Some jobless guys can be so annoying! Instead of concerning themselves with their life and financial condition, they end up chasing women anyhow as if it's a paid job! angry. Sending rubbish romantic texts and initiating boring conversations on phone. Go get a job first and come for the girl later. She would appreciate you better.
Does Linda Ikeji have a job?? No but she created one and she is all over the news for her creativity,talk of the likes of psuare,Seun of nairaland,wizkid,slot,owners of jumia and many more very successful nigerian youths..Please let our youths change this mindset let's think creativity..That's the reason for education not just job..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by InsaneTamie(m): 11:39pm On Oct 20, 2015
MISSCONGENIALITY:
No big deal, if I like him, I will accept him that's only if he's not the lazy type and if he's one that's seraching for a job anyway cos there r some guys who don't really want to do anything and don't even have a plan for their future.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nina4u(f): 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2015
Jayjezey:
i guess later you'll be amongst those clamoring for gender equality. ""I rader marry a bus driver who can takia of me dan an asshole who only hv to offer me his broke lazy dick""!! what happened to your hands?? are they tired of taking care of you? I think i have a better idea.... You're just too lazy to take care of yourself, that's why y'all looking for men to do that for y'all.. You might not be keeping abreast with happenings around the world cuz if you did you'll factually know that Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie and Beyonce had a track made on the need for feminism, gender equality and what nots... Grab a keeper and not just a pocket

Hahaha i didnt say that ..i posted on fb saying love dont cost a thing ..thats the respond i got ...but it is the general opinion of nigerian ladies that if u dont buy them stuff or give them money ...no sex for u ..lol i always said go get a fu**in job and pay for your own stuff ....i have never asked a guy for nothing ...i work hard for my money ... If u truly love someone u only want need and desire that one person ...otherwise it wasnt love to begin with ..

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:
Are you unemployed?
are u hungry?...just go straight to the point

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Seculent: 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
Most ladies nowadays are gold-diggers. Shame on them.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by raayah(f): 11:42pm On Oct 20, 2015
johnnycrew:
are u hungry?...just go straight to the point

I am not hungry!
Why can't you answer my previous question!
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by abdullkabar(m): 11:43pm On Oct 20, 2015
Seriously!!!.......is diz a topic??
Did you know obama was once jobless!!,even the op was once jobless and probably is still jobless(yeye topic)
So if your husband loss his job you will divorce him??
We should think deep before creating topic(this one lacks thinking).....if u no like am na im u go talk(not sayn he should get a job)u be gold(abeg pack well jare)
Funny as it may sound(the op might be from a poor background(she is now forming Behind(posh)....abegi

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nicepoker(m): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Rubbish topic. Created by a heart broken someone.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ekemini606: 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
Joy1706:

Abegi! After supporting him, when he finally makes it, that's when he'll realise it's his calling to spread his seed

That is not how to reason it out sister. Support him first sincerely, if he smart he would do the right thing.

Naija is a third world country. Don't be caught up in western fantasy. Our reality is clear for all to see. High level of unemployment is consistent with this side of the world. Its not particular to individual.

I am broke myself, but forward thinking and hussling
So to any lady who don't I say..
"I might not be ur type Cus am broke, but ur not mine either"

Have a nice day.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by darkskingoddess(f): 11:44pm On Oct 20, 2015
A jobless man is a red flag, but it wouldn't stop me from dating him in the right circumstances. I am entrepreneur-minded and would prefer to help him out. smiley

If the reason for not having the job is due to LAZINESS-- that is another story.

But there are plenty of millionaires who started from the bottom, and the women who once rejected them are left missing out! I am not shallow nor am I absorbed with a man's wealth. Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Missy89(f): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
Will advice him to spend more time job hunting instead of looking for azz.
Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by jornie(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by ElPhenomenal(m): 11:45pm On Oct 20, 2015
After money comes, na chop and clean mouth remain

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
raayah:

I am not hungry! Why can't you answer my previous question!
I have a good job dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? by donem: 11:46pm On Oct 20, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i] But you see nothing wrong in a guy dating a jobless girl ryt ?

Later you people will be clamouring for gender equality.. Can you now see that it's hightime you people stopped fighting for this bullshit called FEMISM /i]
On point Prof.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

My Elder Brother Is A Chronic Masturbator / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Marry Your Mate By Apostle Joshua Selman (6 Mates You Should Marry)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.