Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,458 members, 7,808,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Question Of The Day: $1-#234, Is It An Advantage To Punters And Forex Traders? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Question Of The Day: $1-#234, Is It An Advantage To Punters And Forex Traders? (440 Views)

Profitable Forex Traders Needed For $50,000 Account Books. / Alaba Market Closed As Traders Protest Over Obosi - The Sun / FXDM Nigeria. Customer Care Thread . Free Online Gold And Forex Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day: $1-#234, Is It An Advantage To Punters And Forex Traders? by YoungWiseCash: 11:57am On Oct 06, 2015
The naira is depreciating daily and Nigerians are complaining. I have a foreign bookmaker account which I locked up some funds when dollars was sold at 165 and now I think it due time to withdraw it. So u keep wondering if the fall of naira an advantage or disadvantage to online traders(in our respective field).
Re: Question Of The Day: $1-#234, Is It An Advantage To Punters And Forex Traders? by jamace(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nothing in life is a complete gain and nothing in life is a complete pain.

If there is a winner, there is a loser, and vice versa.
Re: Question Of The Day: $1-#234, Is It An Advantage To Punters And Forex Traders? by YoungWiseCash: 6:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
jamace:
Nothing in life is a complete gain and nothing in life is a complete pain.

If there is a winner, there is a loser, and vice versa.
well said.

(1) (Reply)

6 Top And Different Ways To Come Up With A Business Name / Just In 3 Steps....and Your Money Keep Growing In Your Account... / Raise Fund For Your Business With GAD.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.