Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:36 AM

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki (94355 Views)

Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Lawyers Dominate Buhari's List of 21 Ministerial Nominees(pic) / CCB: Alleged False Assets Declaration By Saraki Live On TVC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by lalasticlala(m): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nigeria's Senate President Bukola Saraki has read out the names of ministerial nominees sent by President Muhammadu Buhari to the Senate for screening.

See the names of the 21 nominees read by Saraki during plenary on Tuesday below:

1. Rotimi Amaechi
2. Babatunde Fashola
3. Kayode Fayemi
4. Adebayo Shittu
5. Audu Ogbeh
6. Chris Ngige
7. Amina Ibrahim
8. Kemi Adeosun
9. Lai Mohammed
10. Ogbonnaya Onu
11. Ibe Kachikwu
12.Aisha Alhassan
13. Hadi Sirika
14. Udo Udoma
15. Solomon Dalong
16. Ibrahim Usman
17. Ahmed Ibeto
18. Suleiman Adamu
19. Abubakar Malami
20. Abdulrahman Dambazzau
21. Osagie Ehamere

http://www.tvcnews.tv/?q=article/nigerias-senate-announces-21-ministerial-nominees#sthash.j3ISVqBY.eY0S3ubJ.dpuf

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by INTROVERT(f): 12:02pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen. Is Ibe kaichukwu not the GMD of NNPC currently and from Delta state. So the delta ministerial slot has been taken which means GMB will appiont another gworo eater as GMD of NNPC. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.....

correct me if am right.

lalasticlala, I actually had to move from one position to another to hold this spot.

BY THE WAY NAIRALANDERS, am actually looking for a job now. I just finished my MSC in Energy Economics from the prestigious University of Ibadan and will be graduating by November and I have my BSC in Economics from another prestigious Nigerian university. I have 2 years banking and consulting experience to go along with all that. Gracias

147 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Republlican(f): 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin This country self, I saw a press statement where they said we should ignore all the fake list which have been published by newspapers but at the end the same list released by newspaper is the same list been read by Saraki.

All I see on that list are great white sharks and lions.
[url]twitter.com/lingeriecity[/url]

112 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position

307 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Mynd44: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
A blend of Technocrats and politicians.

People like Fashola, Fayemi, Kemi Adeosun, Amina Ibrahim, Ibe Kachikwu excites me.

Only disappointment is that Donald Duke is in the PDP and did not make the list.

Wale Edun too but oh well.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Spactacle(m): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
these are no saints...
Which way naija.

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by dharay99: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
0ne par†icular name is
missinq here & dah†z ma fuçkinq name.

Oya Saraki, do reshuffle d lis† fas† fas†.! grin

4 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by edey2real: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
What are their portfolios?

Are these the technocrats we have been waiting for?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by philfrey08: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm....
Saints and Martyrs

3 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Reekadict04: 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by missKiffy(f): 12:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where is pat utomi and femi falana Wailers will have sleepless night over Amaechi

25 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Creamz(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
After the long wait the list is here. Let's hope that this group of people help the president to deliver all the promises he has made to Nigerians. I expected more of technocrats than politicians though. I think they are what we need at this point were our economy is dwindling.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Mynd44: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
obum88:
Ministerial appointment was no angels and saints but rewards for the hard work of those who got Mr. President on that position
More like those he worked with on the way to getting that position and since they performed well during the campaigns why cant they be part of his team as he governs?

My only regret is Donald Duke

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by klickash077(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
GREAT

The Appointment list looks like a political compensation, however i believe these individuals will deliver, because buhari will put them on their toes.

PS: i sight and felicitate with amaechi, if he wasn't nominated, am sure some nigerians would have insulted him to the high heavens for being a "use and dump".

happy for fashola too

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by omenka(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Fair enough.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by omusiliyu(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Va
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by AINATOLULOPE: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
ok
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Sweetcollins: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Where are the youths?
Are we just looking like that...it is high time we sang that same old song that fosters revolution

27 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by BlackPeni5: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Rubbish list...Although I am utterly unimpressed with the list, I'm not really bothered.

Afterall, Buhari said Ministers are noise makers, therefore it is the list of noise makers that was released and nothing more.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ClassCaptain(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Unilorin admission list over this nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by shizzy7(f): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
What are their portfolios??

They are just listing names
who is minister of Finance,
Minister of economy
Minister of works
Minister of Transportation..

Is only Fashola I trust on this list, he will deliver..
.BUT only 8yrs in Lagos his hair turned white,, what other color will it change to now?

Is that Ibeto the same as that of Ibeto group of companies??

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ionsman: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Yes it was worth the wait.

These are those who have been assigned to assist Buhari in moving this nation forward.

We know a lot of people will wail,but that's normal.

After all, there are people who dont like even God almighty.

To the aforementioned nominees, CONGRATULOBIA!!!

11 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by OBSEQUIOUS(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
I was expecting to see people like
Jesus
Mohammed
Eisten
Bill gate
Dangote
Hernry Ford and the likes
Is it worth the wait? Tinted Sponsors as expected.

88 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ylaa(f): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
good
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Boyebeez(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by koxi: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok oooo! Change is coming

2 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by drnairalov: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
congrats at all... I hope that bayo shittu doesn't get in tho angry

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by ShakurM(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
In Squad we trust cool
Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by PassingShot(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=15pt]Those saying they're disappointed never wanted PMB nor voted for him. So, we expect them to always be disappointed in whatever the president does. It's like expecting the Chief Wailer (Barcanista) or the Chief Abobaku (Chukwudi) to appreciate any action by the president. It will NEVER happen!

And anyone who actually wanted and voted for Buhari (change) must have sincerely had a reasonable expectation that those around him (Amaechi, Fashola, Lai Muhammed, Ogbonna Onu etc) would be made ministers. So, what is the disappointment in the list?

So, if you say you're disappointed, it's either you never voted for PMB or you didn't know what you were doing then. Which one? [/size]

118 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by alaoeri: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi my man time to deal with that wicked wike of a man with federal might. cool
Sweetcollins:
Where are the youths?
The youths are busing endorsing the drug lord Buruj Kashamu as man of the year in exchange of money. cheesy
Ministers screening to be done behind closed door. cool

24 Likes

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by philfrey08: 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmm....
Saints and Martyrs...

Lai Mohamed minister for Finance grin he wud do better than Ngozi

1 Like

Re: Complete Names Of 21 Ministerial Nominees Read By Saraki by Iamoilprince(m): 12:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
am impressed

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / PDP Gubernatorial Primaries Results / Stranded Lagosians As President Buhari Visits Lagos (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.