Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! (10236 Views)

Invitation For Documention From Workforce, Ibadan. / Invitation For Interview From Workforce, Ibadan. / Workforce Sending Sms Invite To Ppl For The Bank Grad Trainee Scheme.. Lets Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by gbemmy777: 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
hello peeps,

Got a text from workforce Ibadan for an interview at their office tomorrow. anyone else on nairaland? the time on the text is 10:45am ,dress code strictly corporate at their office in oluyole estate.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by slyventure: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=gbemmy777 post=38720448]hello peeps,

Got a text from workforce Ibadan for an interview at their office tomorrow. anyone else on nairaland? the time on the text is 10:45am ,dress code strictly corporate at their office in oluyole estate.[/quote
pls how and when do u apply? I would like to apply and I reside in ibadan
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by gbemmy777: 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote author=slyventure post=38720816][/quote] go to their office and submit your CV or you can also go for the interview too.workforce is not really strict with invite
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by kosby001(m): 8:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Got a message too but that one is @ bodija opp dominions pizza.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Akfol(f): 8:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls is it an invite for a b.sc or what qualification do you have?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2015
Pls what postion are you invited for
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by gbemmy777: 11:22am On Oct 07, 2015
kayusekay:
Pls what postion are you invited for
position was not stated in the message.were u also invited.am not going,in case u go,please share info on what it's about
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by slyventure: 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2015
gbemmy777:
go to their office and submit your CV or you can also go for the interview too.workforce is not really strict with invite
tnx. pls where is their office in Ibadan?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by gbemmy777: 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
slyventure:

tnx. pls where is their office in Ibadan?
oluyole estate. When you get to Mobil filling station cross to the other side,depend on where you are coming from though, ask of any of the bike man to take you to workforce office.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by kdrex(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
What date is it please?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by adelcole(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
kosby001:
Got a message too but that one is @ bodija opp dominions pizza.

Pls am also interested, do they also ve office @ bodija. Can CV also be submitted there?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by kosby001(m): 6:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
I don't think so. The CV was generated from the list of the applicant on their domain
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by BUXOMEBONY(f): 9:09pm On Oct 07, 2015
I got the invite for tomorrow but can't remember applying for any post.What is workforce all about anyway?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by slyventure: 9:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
BUXOMEBONY:
I got the invite for tomorrow but can't remember applying for any post.What is workforce all about anyway?

where is the location of the interview, I will like to submit my CV too
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by ndulyf: 7:01am On Oct 08, 2015
Pls what's this workforce all about cos will like to go and submit mine
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by kosby001(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2015
I think all does messages are just spam messages to actually scam we applicant. Cos workforce as a name, No address, no other means of contact? I wnt really bet my money on the originality of the aniwas. Let keep faith, Good vacancy will come soonest
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by toluwalase2015: 12:55pm On Feb 01, 2016
Workforce is Original. As long as you submitted ur CV. You will be called for interview.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by queenstana: 11:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Pls I need new workforce adresss in Ibadan heard dey av moved from oluyole extension to anoda place in ibadan.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by hybee55: 2:05am On Dec 09, 2016
i was there my self, they have moved from oluyole
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by omoolorire(m): 4:46am On Dec 09, 2016
Pls take note of this information for your own interest: if you are talking about workforce at oluyole that is icsl good for you but that of bodija opposite dominion pizzas ,I smell GNLD. Let us call a spade a spade I hate people with hypocritical character it's a big integrity issue. Let everyone learn how to say the truth anyone interested will also show interest and accept the offer. The most important thing is to engage in doing something don't just be lazy. Thank you
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by MidieMeliss(f): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2016
Workforce is different from icsl. ICSL also at oluyole is at omomogba bus stop. Workforce has moved. yes, they are around bodija, so I am 85% certain they are the ones the poster above me is talking about, and they are not GNLD.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by omoolorire(m): 7:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Which one is at opposite dominion pizza pls do your findings and give us feedback. Thanks
I know what I'm saying oooo.
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where is workforce Ibadan move to pls
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by luxurious121(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
You are invited for a bank Teller role interview with workforce, Bayse One Plaza, Adeoyo junction Ring-Rpad Ibadan. At 12.00 noon on Tuesday5/02/2019...pls friends how true is this msg
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Oyeakins: 9:32am On Nov 18, 2019
Pls how did you submit your cv?!
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Oyeakins: 9:33am On Nov 18, 2019
Pls how did you submit your cv? Did you get the job?
Re: WORKFORCE Ibadan!!!!!! by Omoshalewa04(f): 9:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
luxurious121:
You are invited for a bank Teller role interview with workforce, Bayse One Plaza, Adeoyo junction Ring-Rpad Ibadan. At 12.00 noon on Tuesday5/02/2019...pls friends how true is this msg
Hi, did you later go for this? What was the outcome? Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Best And Easy Way To Create A Perfect Cover Letter / Difference Between Coursemate And Classmate / Modelling And Ushering Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.