Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially (10202 Views)

In Need Of A Matured Guy Who Can Take Care Of Me. / I Need A Girl I Can Fccck On A Moving Okada / Need A Lady For Hook Up. I'll Take Care Of Her Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hello, my name is Kay. I am looking for a girl I can take care of financially, sort of like a friend with benefits. You scratch my back, and I scratch yours.

She should be between 20-25, and be living in Lagos. She should also be busty, and a fun person.

I am slim, tall, and good looking.

You can reach me on 08069450074.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Cutehector(m): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
Chei, d op number go get like 1000misscalls...
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by vizkiz: 2:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
you dey find person whey you go take do rituals abi? Continue grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Melahou(m): 2:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
if you are financially buoyant then you don't need to search for them.
they will come running after you...
unless of course...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by IamRespected: 2:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op na play u dy
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
Melahou:
if you are financially buoyant then you don't need to search for them.
they will come running after you...
unless of course...

I don't go out much, that's why I came online. The work I do can be done anywhere, as long as I have a laptop and connection.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
vizkiz:
you dey find person whey you go take do rituals abi? Continue grin

Na wa for you o! Must everything be negative?
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 06, 2015
Alert! Ritualist on the loose!! Hold thyself
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Dindook: 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Eaa247:
Alert! Ritualist on the loose!! Hold thyself

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin funny brov
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:
Hello, my name is Kay. I am looking for a girl I can take care of financially, sort of like a friend with benefits. You scratch my back, and I scratch yours.

She should be between 20-25, and be living in Lagos. She should also be busty, and a fun person.

If you are the one on your dp, you are not good looking
and your environment looks pretty ghetto..
In a nutshell you cant even take care of yourself financially....
Who has money to spend don't need to advertise, it has a way of attracting the kind of girls that you need grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2015
favoured234:

Who has money to spend don't need to advertise, it has a way of attracting the kind of girls that you need grin

Okay ma. I already got what I want ma. Have a nice day ma.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
favoured234:

Okay ma. I have already gotten what I want ma. Have a nice day ma.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:

Okay ma. I already got what I want ma. Have a nice day ma.
Ahhh Poverty is very bad...
Oya remove your number
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 12:56pm On Oct 14, 2015
favoured234:

Ahhh Poverty is very bad...
Oya remove your number

I was polite enough to say 'have a nice day.'

So, now I would now say...mind your freaking business. What brought you to this thread anyway? It is either you are a fraud, pretending to be a woman. Or, you are a woman looking for a rich man to take care of you and was vexed cos I am not a rich alhaji. The girl I am taking care of is not complaining, so move over.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2015
kayo80:

I was polite enough to say 'have a nice day.'

So, now I would now say...mind your freaking business. What brought you to this thread anyway? It is either you are a fraud, pretending to be a woman. Or, you are a woman looking for a rich man to take care of you and was vexed cos I am not a rich alhaji. The girl I am taking care of is not complaining, so move over.
None of the above...

That makes you my business today
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by mirabeldesmond(f): 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
shey shame no dey ur eye
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2015
favoured234:

None of the above...

That makes you my business today

Okay. Send me $1 million since you think I am poverty stricken, and you seem to be very rich.
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by marc99(m): 5:02pm On Oct 17, 2015
favoured234:

Hmmm........... I'm really disappointed at you. You passed for a devil's advocate. Must you always condemn ppl? Why are you behaving like an imp? It's just too bad. And to think you always sit up front in the pew, I would expect to observe qualities of a good christian. Thought you would change
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by marc99(m): 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2015
I don't understand why some Igbo ladies take to defaming the character of guys who fell out with them?! Why?!
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 6:19pm On Oct 17, 2015
kayo80:

Akpa eyan. You are looking for who's punna to destroy with your 'one minute man cure' agbo jedi abi?

Repent

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by kayo80(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2015
marc99:

Hmmm........... I'm really disappointed at you. You passed for a devil's advocate. Must you always condemn ppl? Why are you behaving like an imp? It's just too bad. And to think you always sit up front in the pew, I would expect to observe qualities of a good christian. Thought you would change

You know her in real life?
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 5:34am On Oct 22, 2015
kayo80:

You know her in real life?
Yes I know him in Nairaland and out of nairaland and I hope we can say what we know about each other...
BTW you can go through our thread history, maybe it can give you an idea who both of us are in daylight.. He's ID is marc9, marc99, chaz007..

Marc99 come answer the guy question...
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by benninwa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 22, 2015
lol
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by marc99(m): 3:26am On Nov 01, 2015
favoured234:

Yes I know him in Nairaland and out of nairaland and I hope we can say what we know about each other...
BTW you can go through our thread history, maybe it can give you an idea who both of us are in daylight.. He's ID is marc9, marc99, chaz007..

Marc99 come answer the guy question...

I just read the posts I got mentioned by u. Hmmm....... It's true that the fear of some igbo ladies is the beginning of long life. Must you twist everything that happened btw us?

All becos I needed an assistance in getting a new apartment in LA to relocate to, cos of d rising cases of suicide bombing in the north, you now have to twist facts and make me look bad in order to get other ladies here to have bad impression about me? Is this what u do in church? Condemn people? I thought christianity is all about helping people get thru personal challenges in life? I thought christianity is about winning lost souls over? But what u're doing is pure devil's advocacy.

Your devil's advocacy is not helping matters. What you're doing was what Nkem did. She slandered me just to get me out of the menu of other single ladies. Must u set of igbo ladies take to personal vendetta on ur exes? I dey fear you eh. I'm beginning to see you as the type that wld invalidate her boyfriend/fiance/husband so other ladies won't steal him away from her
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2015
marc99:

I just read the posts I got mentioned by u. Hmmm....... It's true that the fear of some igbo ladies is the beginning of long life. Must you twist everything that happened btw us?

All becos I needed an assistance in getting a new apartment in LA to relocate to, cos of d rising cases of suicide bombing in the north, you now have to twist facts and make me look bad in order to get other ladies here to have bad impression about me? Is this what u do in church? Condemn people? I thought christianity is all about helping people get thru personal challenges in life? I thought christianity is about winning lost souls over? But what u're doing is pure devil's advocacy.

Your devil's advocacy is not helping matters. What you're doing was what Nkem did. She slandered me just to get me out of the menu of other single ladies. Must u set of igbo ladies take to personal vendetta on ur exes? I dey fear you eh. I'm beginning to see you as the type that wld invalidate her boyfriend/fiance/husband so other ladies won't steal him away from her
OMG, now this is a new twist.... Haahahahaa.. Like I said I will ignore you in any other section but continuously kick your butt in any health thread.. So your epistle is cool kiss
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by marc99(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2015
favoured234:

OMG, now this is a new twist.... Haahahahaa.. Like I said I will ignore you in any other section but continuously kick your butt in any health thread.. So your epistle is cool kiss

I was barred cos of untrue allegations from cruel ladies like nkem and u. Well, I had to read thru everything goin on there. So u actually think chinasa is me? Lol! U eh! U be oni wahala. See as u dey jump from one thread to the other dey cause confusion. That thread needs my expertise. Chinasa is my very good friend. She's cute too. But abeg, leave her alone, ur wahala too much.

Singing....... I know who God says I am, what he says I am, I know who I am.... I'm walking forward, I'm a living miracle, I live a live of 'favour', I know who I am... smiley
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by marc99(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2015
@ favour234.... That Abu Dhabi sun never fry ur brain finish eh! See as u dey goof! U even mentioned u're an M.Sc holder in medical biochemical watever from the University of Sheffield, lol. U be real cashewhead! See as u fall ur hand! Who ask u make u dey polongo? U wey no sabi anything. U fit write the structure of hydroxyl methyl cyclohexane off hand? I go 'giu' slap there! Kolanuthead! smiley
Re: I Need A Girl I Can Take Care Of Financially by charlsbob: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Love Me / Where Can A Girl Meet New People In Abuja? / Osu Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.