Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,061 members, 7,807,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (51665 Views)

BREAKING: Army Nabs 2 Members Of Niger Delta Avengers / Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by sigiyaya(m): 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Very funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by tunwumi: 4:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by starklannister: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
His mood doesn't suggest any form of arrest
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by dandostism88(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is wonderful, a General?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by 989900: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
See thief dey pose, by the time those 'godogodo' finish with you, you go talk true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by NOBODYY: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Seems like av this picture somewhere b4 that they caught this man for impersonation
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by amobyk29: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
that's cool..

Next
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Pius33(m): 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Great work Solj, this is super intelligent information. Keep these underground investigation on...
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by sirp2007: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
taiyesoul:
he looks like Nollywood Actor Hakeem Rahman grin

U took tht off me...
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by SonOfEl(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Make dem dey deceive themselves.... These arewa people have known these ever since, they just used one of their men as scapegoat.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by BwalaMarama: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
His cup has full
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by ajepako(f): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
I wish our army More action , less talk and less pictures
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na dem dem
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Kingbilo(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is not so straight forward... He doesn't seem like a sponsor. Maybe a middle man
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by pbs4real(m): 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetyie:
Nice.
wats the name of that ur hairstyle undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by cathodekazim: 4:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
Click like if you believe the man should be killed by Russian rocket launcher or hanged on top of 100meter iroko tree.
Quote if you think he should be buried alive
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by ulmaukpong(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
see him belle
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by rionel(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
"COUPLE SILENT IN BED" WIFE THINKING: Why is he not talking to me? is he thinking of another woman? Is he seeing some one else? Don't I appeal to him anymore? is he trying to dump me? Is he now finding me ugly? Am I not sweet anymore in bed? Does my makeup repel him these days?..WHY IS HE UPSET? HUSBAND THINKING: How on earth could Man United lose 0-3 to Arsenal? (SOMETIMES WOMAN WORRY OVER NOTHING) TRUE or FALSE.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by ijustdey: 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
the military says they are closing on the sponsor and big men of the boko haram....

seems they mean and are confirming what they did say
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by alexvatt(m): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
no wonder that mumu jonathan said some nigerian solders are part of bokoharam
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by MemphisDepay(m): 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2015
Life is too short to worry about stupid things. Have fun. Fall in love. Regret nothing, and don't let people bring you down."
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Lovine: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
Did he recite Muslim prayers?
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by yokiti: 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is not a news anymore. If my memory serves me right, I have read this over 5 months ago.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lovexme:
See him feeling funky. He's even putting on a fake Hublot wristwatch grin
i doubt the authenticity of this news, with the degree of the crime comited by this man! he's allow to even poss for sefie, siting confortable in a car, while soldiers busy brutalising sombody simply violating law of doing kabukabu(unpainted taxi) in Abuja. this so call army must be a comedian.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Chamber10(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/06/nigerian-army-nabs-fake-general-alleged-to-be-boko-haram-sponsor/

Picture of Aliyu Hussaini Boko Haram sponsor

I thought some people said biafra and GEJ are behind boko haram yet all the names of people arrested so far as sponsors are all northern Muslims. Hmmm...God has a way of exposing evil people.

cc
NLC President
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by M4gunners: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lattop:
I wil cross legs here and wait 4 his Judgement
Me too.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by patpeypey: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/06/nigerian-army-nabs-fake-general-alleged-to-be-boko-haram-sponsor/

Old news! The arrest actually happened 20/5/2015. See below
http://pulse.ng/gist/impersonator-fake-army-brigadier-general-arrested-in-bauchi-id3778526.html

Let's verify before we post peeps! Cheerios
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Boss13: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2015
That guy looks familar. He looks like a nollywood actor
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by 4ubootyman: 4:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
If this is true, are we even supposed to hear about it? .....Since when did military intelligence become a matter for Photoshoot and paparazzi? undecided

These days I think all Boko haram need to do to keep up with Nigerian Military intelligence is to frequently read newspapers and log in to Nairaland angry

Even if the dude is suspected Boko as they said, whatever happened to leaving him free and putting him under surveillance in order to allow him lead the authorities to the bigger and more important Boko chairmen? ....

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... Now that they have made this arrest public, The Boko kings will simply disconnect this compromised pawn and get another foot soldier to fill in the job vacancy sad

If them no tell u now, u go say what's dis military do masef....ode
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by vickyboi: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
He should never go unpublished
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by emmanuel596(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Pure lies the pictures can tell it all

A suspect will not balance like dis and smile

Pls beware of spreaders of fake news on nl
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2015
Islie:

How many times will they arrest d man, early this they arrested him n now arrested again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Osinbajo Makes 9 Appointments As Acting President / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.