Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) (51667 Views)

BREAKING: Army Nabs 2 Members Of Niger Delta Avengers / Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by ExInferis(m): 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:
If this is true, are we even supposed to hear about it? .....Since when did military intelligence become a matter for Photoshoot and paparazzi? undecided

These days I think all Boko haram need to do to keep up with Nigerian Military intelligence is to frequently read newspapers and log in to Nairaland angry

Even if the dude is suspected Boko as they said, whatever happened to leaving him free and putting him under surveillance in order to allow him lead the authorities to the bigger and more important Boko chairmen? ....

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... Now that they have made this arrest public, The Boko kings will simply disconnect this compromised pawn and get another foot soldier to fill in the job vacancy sad

Evidently an impoverished Gala seller knows more than the trained and experienced intelligence services.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by juman(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
He looks like just 419, I do not think he is bokos.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Lovexme(m): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
hope4nigeria:
i doubt the authenticity of this news, with the degree of the crime comited by this man! he's allow to even poss for sefie, siting confortable in a car, while soldiers busy brutalising sombody simply violating law of doing kabukabu(unpainted taxi) in Abuja. this so call army must be a comedian.

The picture was probably taken before he got caught.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by onyenro(m): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2015
This is an old picture. This man was caught impersonation the army in Abuja many years ago. Haba! Nigerian army has taken over from their mentor Lai Mohammed. The army is now a branch of the pictocracy. This is as old as 3 years ago.... And it made front page smh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hamzeiy: 4:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Dear Nigerian Army,

Please violate his entire fundamental human rights until he squeals like a piggy. angry

then kill him dead. angry
anyway uve said it alll...a madcow.
.a rational nd non bokoharamic person will say...court..if found guilty executed...since he has killed also
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
hamzeiy:
anyway uve said it alll...a madcow.
.in rational person will say...court..if found guilty executed...since he has killed also

What is this one saying?

angry
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by loomer: 4:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
One by one
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
Islie:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/06/nigerian-army-nabs-fake-general-alleged-to-be-boko-haram-sponsor/

Picture of Aliyu Hussaini Boko Haram sponsor

This is really old news as old as january
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Ssms(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
if dey dont bring it out,u will querry dey r not doing anyfin
buygala:
If this is true, are we even supposed to hear about it? .....Since when did military intelligence become a matter for Photoshoot and paparazzi? undecided

These days I think all Boko haram need to do to keep up with Nigerian Military intelligence is to frequently read newspapers and log in to Nairaland angry

Even if the dude is suspected Boko as they said, whatever happened to leaving him free and putting him under surveillance in order to allow him lead the authorities to the bigger and more important Boko chairmen? ....

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... Now that they have made this arrest public, The Boko kings will simply disconnect this compromised pawn and get another foot soldier to fill in the job vacancy sad
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by kingofdzanga(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2015
Forget!!! This man na Nigerian army officer 4 real grin
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Mufasa27(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
N.A has arrested two sponsors today alone, and dey will still arrest 2moro and the next, but my question remains, who is fooling who
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Haywhymido(m): 4:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:

rational n normal ideas dat work in other places do fail in nigeria, while irrational n abnormal ideas dat wldn't work in other places do work here. Dat is the state of Nigeria 4 u
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by presidentMZ: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2015
FIRST YOU HAVE TO CHARGE THE BASTARD FOR IMPERSONATION,then start cutting his flesh until he mention his allies
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Uncletony(m): 4:56pm On Oct 06, 2015
Aliyu what?!...satan of sokoto & sanusi nko?!!!...stop the show of shame now!
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by ZZ22: 4:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
Dont know what NA take Nigerians for, we are not that gullible that anytime bokoharam kill scores of Nigerians you will go and arrest one or two people and show it to the whole world to divert our attention.... Work in silence and celebrate publicly when the time is right
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Demmzy15(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
taiyesoul:
he looks like Nollywood Actor Hakeem Rahman grin
He likes acting the role of rich hausa corrupt sugar daddies! grin grin I remember one of his movies, he was fond of saying "Ashiga Ashiga Kawaii!" grin
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Gaddaffi121(m): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:

Nigerian intelligence authorities are always unreasonably eager to prematurely harvest their 'fish' undecided ... sad
its like u live in d uk where u have all d technology 2 monitor a criminal at large. this is naija. we cant afford to let him escape. we simply lack d surveillance mechanism to do that. sorry.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by klax(m): 5:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Though I may be wrong this guy om looking up here must at a point be a millitary officer maybe he was one of the runaway army and ends up joining boko haram as their strategist anyway I think the millitary are really making effort and i wish them well.

I said it few days back that the millitary should go after all sponsorer of these animals because these animals are getting too extremely sophiscated but to God be the glory this one was caught.

Keep the fight up boys.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by lumeneng22: 5:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
Na waooooo see devil live in army uniform.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by appini: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

What is this one saying?

angry

I tire...
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hamzeiy: 5:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

What is this one saying?

angry
..you have a low iQ.....since you want me to spoon feed you...wat am saying is dt
a rational person wud have suggested due process should be followed...nd if found guilty of terrorism and murder...appropriate punishment should be carried out swiftly.....all dt wan you day yan above na children imagination
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hamzeiy: 5:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

What is this one saying?

angry
..you have a low iQ.....since you want me to spoon feed you...wat am saying is dt
a rational person wud have suggested due process should be followed...nd if found guilty of terrorism and murder...appropriate punishment should be carried out swiftly.....all dt wan you day yan above na childish imagination
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Slimzjoe(m): 5:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
buygala:

I've told you before and I'll tell you again.... Stop wasting your Talent on Nairaland angry Go and Join the NPF or the DSS
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Chigold101(m): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2015
Sweetyie:
Nice.
which part is nice?

If this guy has anything to do with boko haram, he will never pretend to be a soldier. He will be much more discrete.

No terorist makes stupid move that will jeopadise his life and their operation.

Nigerian army like all the arms of this government just like madia frenzy and lies...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by hope4nigeria(m): 5:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Lovexme:

The picture was probably taken before he got caught.
i think so
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by NaijaFutbol: 5:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
http://pulse.ng/gist/impersonator-fake-army-brigadier-general-arrested-in-bauchi-id3778526.html

March 2015 news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who recycles newsolds like this?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:20pm On Oct 06, 2015
hamzeiy:

a rational person wud have suggested due process should be followed...nd if found guilty of terrorism and murder...appropriate punishment should be carried out swiftly.....all dt wan you day yan above na childish imagination

Okay.. Now you want to talk about I.Q,

First of all, before you talk about Intelligence Quotient, maybe you should first properly master the art of communication. Just by looking at your posts, you type like a juvenile with short and barely comprehensible texts and unnecessarily long dotted lines. Then like the delinquent you are, you start disrespecting people just to make your post sound cooler than it actually is.

I said it once and I will say it again. If he is grilled by the Army and all information extracted from him, put an AK-47 to his head and gun him down.

Go fhuck yourself if my opinion displeases you. Its my opinion you dimwitted reetard.

I don't fight fair boy, better walk away and go play with your legos.

You really don't want none of this beef.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by deetomee: 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
taiyesoul:
he looks like Nollywood Actor Hakeem Rahman grin
Almost said the same thing until I saw your comment now. Could he be the one or just a joke?Jesù!
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by omenka(m): 5:28pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:
Dear Nigerian Army,

Please violate his entire fundamental human rights until he squeals like a piggy. angry

then kill him dead. angry
grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2015
Another "small fish" arrested .... arrest the real financiers, the big time fellas .... they are scattered all over : Kano, Sokoto, Abuja etc
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by Arabs999: 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
That man is a fraudster. Somebody that he defrauded reported him to the military, alleging him to be bokoharam sponsor. The Book Haram sponsors are real. Everybody know them but there is no evidence against them yet, because they always use the men in the middle. For now, they are still elusive. But in the long run, the Law shall catch up with them.
Re: Nigerian Army Nabs Fake General Alleged To Be Boko Haram Sponsor (Photo) by kobonaire(m): 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2015
MadCow1:

Okay.. Now you want to talk about I.Q,

First of all, before you talk about Intelligence Quotient, maybe you should first properly master the art of communication. Just by looking at your posts, you type like a juvenile with short and barely comprehensible texts and unnecessarily long dotted lines. Then like the delinquent you are, you start disrespecting people just to make your post sound cooler than it actually is.

I said it once and I will say it again. If he is grilled by the Army and all information extracted from him, put an AK-47 to his head and gun him down.

Go fhuck yourself if my opinion displeases you. Its my opinion you dimwitted reetard.

I don't fight fair boy, better walk away and go play with your legos.

You really don't want none of this beef.

Yikes!!! Oga take am easy now with these your hammering insults grin .... He's probably a young adult just being cheeky

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of Wike And Tambuwal In Cheerful Mood At Presidential Villa Today. / Not IBB, Nor OBJ… Meet The Men Who Will Deny Buhari A 2nd Term By Mayowa Tijani / Buhari At A Football Match Between Gwagwadas FC & Tigers FC In 70s (Throwback Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.