Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening (37312 Views)

Cute Photos Of Timaya, Falz And Olamide / Juliet Ibrahim, Wande Cole And D'banj Take Selfies / An Epic Throwback Photo Of Timaya Struggling With His Shoes While Performing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by kasmail(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2015
KORLAR:
Why did D'banj pose like a zombie.

because ur brain can't recognise something beautiful.. Zombie thought tongue tongue tongue
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Missmossy(f): 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2015
So unalike grin grin
D'banj is quite slim lipsrsealed
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by damton(m): 10:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ijaya123:

The dog is in the foreground, not background. No offence intended.
.ok. . Just second checked the dictionary and found out that I'm correct. perhaps u have interpreted it out of context.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by kingkenny01(m): 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
I love dis guy call dbanj aswear,just don't y............10/10 jor,my rating

Rate urs?
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by MbashrexBashir(m): 10:27pm On Oct 06, 2015
grin they are planning a coup det'at to overthrow the Government because PMB did not focuse on entertaiment industry... Lol
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by DedeNkem: 10:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
D'banj is a big boy.
Some jazzy fanatic id*iots compare Jazzy to D'banj. Jazzy is a small boy to D'banj in regards to achievements!!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by paralistic(m): 10:32pm On Oct 06, 2015
Are u d only one on nairaland ni?evrytime u always make FTC...I fear u oooooooo
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by overboard(m): 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2015
sonnie10:
Beautifully manicured lawn. Nice bungalow and cute dog. Good pair of shoes by Timaya. As for the humans in that picture, I don't see anything special.

And for the OP, please people do not "hang out together." They just hang out.

Lawn is actually fake grass - don't know what it's called - but beautiful all the same; bungalow is security quarters; yes cute dog but he's got three of those dogs... Shhhh, I didn't tell you
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Markmoore008: 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
I like the environment.

Two great guys with beards.

Check 100 hot biz & money making

ideas here!
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by lanrei(m): 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Missmossy:
So unalike grin grin
D'banj is quite slim lipsrsealed
And you're quite fat smiley
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by drizslim(m): 11:08pm On Oct 06, 2015
osesology:
I can't remember these two doing collaboration. Maybe they are working on one
they have a song together "Mind Over Matter"
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Ossyego: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2015
Am seeing dbanj as hungry guy now with the hair that grow in his head don zzay plz help help help or even timaya help the guy no get swagg now gari na koko beans na ewa guy enter motor spare parts for ladipo maybe u fine u tarant there
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by sonnie10: 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2015
overboard:

Lawn is actually fake grass - don't know what it's called - but beautiful all the same; bungalow is security quarters; yes cute dog but he's got three of those dogs... Shhhh, I didn't tell you

Turf is the name of artificial grass.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by fizzile(m): 12:15am On Oct 07, 2015
D'banj is trying to gain relevance. I think say him for continue dey followw Kanye West and co. Abii him don tire? Wen him been dey form,him no know say him go still come back naija. Rubbish!!!!!
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Kenechukwu200: 1:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Nice Pix!

OPPORTUNITY COME BUT ONCE,Make Use of It Now Not Tomorrow And Get Our Packages Below;

CONTACT US NOW!!!

Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by basty: 4:00am On Oct 07, 2015
englishmart:
I love D'banj's outfit.... may God increase them all.

and you too.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 07, 2015
how many times do you pray for yourself?
englishmart:
I love D'banj's outfit.... may God increase them all.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by englishmart(m): 5:53am On Oct 07, 2015
Truluvguy:
how many times do you pray for yourself?
he who prays for others indirectly prays for himself

3 Likes

Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by cristweeezy(m): 6:34am On Oct 07, 2015
damton:
what a cute dog in the background there.
naija people dey too notice sumtin. I swear,I no know say one dog dey dere.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by koolly009: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, portuguese, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272‎
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by teejayman: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2015
partner in crime
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by overboard(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2015
sonnie10:

Turf is the name of artificial grass.

Thank you jawe. Another thing learnt.
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by okwudiliemma: 11:36am On Oct 07, 2015
I beg who dey home..? Dat dbaj leg tin thooo..NA shoe abi palm?
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by charlesucheh(m): 11:46am On Oct 07, 2015
Adebayooooooo:
D'banj be like "Bro timaya, I want to ask you a favour as a friend. Abeg helep me beg oga Don.
Timaya goes: "ok I'll try. But it no go easyoo."
D'banj goes: "Dat's ma nigga. Oya come make I give you 1 bottle"
OF CIROC..........
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by 400billionman: 12:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
Adebayooooooo:
D'banj be like "Bro timaya, I want to ask you a favour as a friend. Abeg helep me beg oga Don.

Please wake up..
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by J4Jenom(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
Sijo01:
Not news worthy tongue
I tel uu ooo
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by bummyla(m): 7:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
cute! Love your fake grasses! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Ziggyzito(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2015
fizzile:
D'banj is trying to gain relevance. I think say him for continue dey followw Kanye West and co. Abii him don tire? Wen him been dey form,him no know say him go still come back naija. Rubbish!!!!!
stick your silly and irrelevant opinion in your black asss
Re: Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening by Ziggyzito(m): 10:57am On Oct 08, 2015
Adebayooooooo:
the kind of thoughts roaming in your cranium after you must have smoked weed from Congo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Femi Adebayo's Mum, Alhaja Risikat Adebayo (photos) / Charly Boy Becomes Born Again At 66 / Seyi Shay & Omotunde Adebowale 'adaku' Jenifa's Diary Slays In Bum Shorts (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.