Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,895 members, 7,798,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees (31832 Views)

Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by lalasticlala(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Mogidi: 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki the new Jagaban in town

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Kasiem2: 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
One funny thing about this whole thing is that we are gradually heading to "osun" without knowing it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by dunkem21(m): 8:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
They must have laughed their silly asses out at the unveiling of the arch angels, saints and seraphim ..grin

..I repeat, my integrity is unshakable and I can offer tanks of fresh ideas that will take this country to envious heights .. better than these tired legs ..

..Ask JEGA .. I gave him the mock election idea ..

..Tell Buhari !

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Busted! Why is he shaking Stella Oduah with two hands?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Olamitisoji(m): 8:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by CreampieAngela(f): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Igbos are very foolish

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by LordMecuzy(m): 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2015
Bukola my guy

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by siegfried99(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Cool

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2015
Portfolios bikoo!! undecided
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by damton(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
STALE.
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by adenine02: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
wink
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by 69MissedCalls(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
lol. politics don turn entertainment o! what do we need all these pictures for? u pipo should get to work joor this country will enter recess by next year if snail baba no sharp undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by fratermathy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
The beauty of the game of politics and power! One man nominates, another group of people deliberate!

However, these senators should realise that every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by EgusiSoup: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki is a man I'll vote for President come 2019 so we can be free from a kunu drunk burukutu burantashi cow dung goro chewing government.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by PublicAssurance: 8:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
[size=18pt]One day I will be Senate President of the Federal Republic!!......all of una wey love to hate me...una no go chop at all under my regime...for my personal persons on NL, un-ending contracts for una.....and I go abolish EFCC.......Confirmed![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by loomer: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
My phone o
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Amaechi how the mighty has fallen
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by strictlynaija: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Even thief like Oduah is feeling like important person...this country is fvcked mehn

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by ilsmiling(m): 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by RealAlfranco: 8:14pm On Oct 06, 2015
This politicians have turned people to puppets. Believing Saraki will go to jail in this country is a joke. Someone going to prison won't laugh like Saraki is laughing this days. The same money he stole will be the same money that will get him out of trouble.
Check from when we begin get small sense till now, same people that have been at the helms of affairs are still the same people in power - recycling the positions. When future leaders will mature and take over is still unknown. And some people will take it on themselves,like they are helping humanity and throwing shades at each other while da morafuckaz are up there STILL stealing

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Firefire(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Senator Bukola Saraki... Eku Ise ilu.

Btw:

The CHANGE promised to Nigerians by Buhary and APC is now gone forever (Sorry!)....

See names, see list, see over recycled politicians, see professional looters of our treasury coming back as ministers in 2015 after PMB senseless FOUR months waiting.

I just dey laugh. cheesy grin

And the brainwashed children are here defending this scam ?

Welcome to Nigeria.

Warning: Don't attempt to quote me and type rubbish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by donholy28(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Saraki unveiling criminals that have been given d opportunity to loot again

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by tintingz(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Allah Akbar!! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by yomalex(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
hmm na wa o
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by omusiliyu(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
The wisest senator.
Bukky the action man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Kennitrust(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
arena of thieves. administration of saintlike criminals.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by psychologist(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hh
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by Shawarmaplus(m): 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
Nice view

****U may need us. Check out our profile****
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by SuPeRq(f): 8:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Photos Of Saraki’s Unveiling Of Ministerial Nominees by donholy28(m): 8:18pm On Oct 06, 2015
CreampieAngela:
Igbos are very foolish
You don't have to comment biko...where ethnicity take enter d matter

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Those Who Joined Akpabio To Defect To APC / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / 2 Police Officers Killed In Anambra, Their Bodies Burnt, One Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.