Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business (10732 Views)

Own A Bulk SMS Business In Three Days With Just 30k / Let Us Set Up Your Bulk SMS Business With Just N30,000 / How To Start A Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2015
Good afternoon all,

How has your day been?

I hope you are making use of the information provided so far.

Please, make sure you do.

If you are encountering any challenge with your bulk sms business or need someone to talk to in the area of website design and mobile marketing, feel free to talk to me.

BBM: 2B6A257E
Whatsapp: 08144303049
Telephone: 08098086797

Facebook: www.facebook.com/josephbigdreams
Twitter: @josephauthentic

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by folacsc: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2015
Brandnew2:
I've never seen a Nigerian bulk sms site that's mobile responsive.
Kindly show me one if you have because it's a very important factor for me.
check www.xmx3.com
The site make sense wiyh cheap price.dat is wat i ve been using for 2 years now
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2015
Good morning all,

Please, I have been busy all this while hence my inability to update this thread.

My apologies please.

I will strive to update as soon as I can.

I hope you are learning.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by seoxpert(m): 11:14am On Oct 23, 2015
Brandnew2:
I know this one: www.advertiserspanel.com, they sell N2.50 per sms but you send one message with one sms unit and not more than.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by pattybf(f): 11:38am On Oct 23, 2015
Brandnew2:

check out www.patsms.com
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by greatness5(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2015
There are a lot of bulk sms that are mobile responsive in nigeria, one of them is www.smsworshipcity.com you can check it, and confirmed.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by doctorfox: 10:42pm On Oct 23, 2015
Brandnew2:

Most modern sites are mobile responsive. You just need a theme that's well built using one of the modern CSS frameworks.
Something like Twitter Bootstrap - http://getbootstrap.com/ being the most popular one in use today.
Now to your comment about bulk SMS sites in Nigeria that are mobile responsive, have you tried out [size=14pt]www.EbulkSMS.com[/size].

There's also a mobile app for Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.humanaware.ebulksms which is really very well designed.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:47am On Oct 26, 2015
Good morning everybody,

How are you doing?

I have been a bit busy.

I will be concluding this series this week.

I will thereafter reveal other opportunities in the mobile marketing niche.

I decided to reveal these opportunities in order to empower as many as I can.

I do hope you make good use of the information here.

I will continue the last business model in the next post.

Thanks for reading.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2015
The journey so far...

I have discussed the following business models in the bulk sms business niche:

1. The Broker Model

2. The Basic Provider Model

3. The Major Provider Model

Today, I'll be writing about the 4th business model which is:

4. THE MEGA PROVIDER MODEL

This model entails the following:

a. Providing for end users.
b. Setting up bulk sms websites for resellers.
c. Providing web hosting for the bulk sms resellers portal you setup.

Let me explain.

Aside setting up bulk sms websites for resellers, you can make more money by buying reseller hosting from a tested and trusted webhosting company and then make money reselling webhosting space.

I started this in January this year and I can tell you that it's lucrative if you know how to do it.

I buy domain names from godaddy.com, fxdomains.com and domainking.ng and then link them up to my reseller webhosting space after I had already created different packages.

It means money comes in regularly through the following ways:

i. Bulk sms portal setup (one time fee)
ii. Bulk sms units sale (frequently)
iii. Domain name renewal/webhosting (annually).

This is what I presently do now and I can tell you that it is not hard to setup at all.

If you want one-on-one training on how I do this, you can get in touch with me via my contact details below:

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 1:08pm On Oct 26, 2015
Please, if you need training on professional website design, you can also contact me.

I offer one-on-one training.

www.wafservices.com is my latest job.

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
Good morning to you all,

If you have questions, please kindly post them here.

Would you need a one-on-one contact, please use my contact details in the previous post.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning all,

How are you doing?

I do hope you are making good use of the information being provided here.

I will be writing about some other Mobile Marketing Businesses you can tap into and make good money.

Bulk SMS Business is just an arm of Mobile Marketing.

I will write very soon about how to setup toll free and non-toll free numbers and how to position yourself to make money from it.

www.perfectsmsng.com which I put up for sale sometime ago has been bought by one of the followers of this thread (I will be customizing it for him today).

If you are interested in having your own bulk sms portal, I have the following domain names already available.

I will be setting them up in the next 48 hours - www.excellencesms.com, www.outstandingsms.com

These sms portals come with:

- FREE 1000 SMS units
- FREE video on How to start recharge card business with as low as N3000 (www.bigdreamsng.com/rcbiz)
- FREE nationwide gsm database
- FREE Bulk SMS proposal letters
- FREE Marketing Guide

Thank you and have a great day.

God bless you.

My Contact Details

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2015
Good morning all.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by afikayo: 3:11pm On Nov 02, 2015
Sir, I've started a bulksms site now,how do i get paying customers.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 3:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
afikayo:
Sir, I've started a bulksms site now,how do i get paying customers.

Thanks for your question.

Start from your immediate environment. Meet people around you who already know you.

Don't be shy to tell them about what you do.

That was how I started.

Please, take your time to go through my earlier posts beginning from the first page where I shared other practical steps you can take to get more clients.

Thanks.

What's your bulk sms portal?
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by afikayo: 4:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by greatness5(m): 10:13pm On Nov 03, 2015
One of the best place you can buy Bulk sms that reliable is www.smsworshipcity.com
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by princeAbj500: 7:19am On Nov 04, 2015
Hello thank you for posting nice information,I could likely to suggest this great company www.fastsms4u.com I friend introduce to them I have been using the api in my website for.over year now,the support.and services is ok,and the have good price for resellers.and normal user I advice to check them my account manager name in.nigeria is Hibiscus his no is 08068444921 get in touch with them
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by yomalex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 04, 2015
Brandnew2:
www.domesms.com smiley
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 5:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Good day all,

I've received enquiries from some people via whatsapp, bbm and calls about various aspects of the bulk sms business.

I want to use this opportunity to thank you all.

I sincerely appreciate you.

I am here to serve you.

Please, read my next post on what I want to talk about today.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 6:20am On Nov 05, 2015
Today, I will be talking about Sustaining Your Bulk SMS Business.

Sustainability basically has to do with the things you do to make your bulk sms business continuously a thriving one.

Why are you into bulk sms business?

Short term or long term?

Whichever duration you choose, it is very important that you put strategies in place to sustain your bulk sms business.

One of the highly important strategies is BACKING UP YOUR BULK SMS PORTAL by yourself.

What did I say?

BACK-UP.

Again?

BACK-UP.

Why am I laying emphasis on this?

A lot of bulk sms business owners leave their bulk sms portals completely in the hands of whoever set it up for them.

Whilst this is not a bad idea, it is better to be proactive and take your business into your OWN hands.

The webserver hosting your sms portal can crash at anytime. I am not saying this to scare you at all. Most webhosting companies however take proactive measures to prevent this from happening. Nonetheless, you should be prepared in the event of its eventuality.

Remember the 'catastrophic loss of data' experienced by nairaland sometime ago?

That's a cue.

I had a similar bitter experience about 2 months ago.

My saving grace was the back-ups I had.

How many websites crashed?

Over 30 including websites of corporate organizations.

My back-ups ensured I wasn't arrested by the site owners.

You will do well to save yourself a lot of heartache should your website go down suddenly.

You don't need any technical knowledge before you are able to back-up your own bulk sms portal.

You can use a third-party website like www.siteautobackup.com which offers you free back-up of your site for 1 month.

This website (siteautobackup.com) was my saving grace when the webserver f the webhost that hosted my websites crashed suddenly.

I'll be back with more strategies for sustaining your bulk sms business.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Hello,

How has your day been?

I hope you are learning from this thread.

If you do have questions, please feel free to reach out to me via my contact channels below.

I talked about Sustaining Your Bulk SMS Business earlier today.

I want to talk about another strategy for sustaining your bulk sms business.

This strategy simply has to do with knowing when your hosting will expire.

Recently, a friend of mine lost his bulk sms business.

Why?

He wasn't notified by the person who helped him set up his bulk sms portal of the expiry date of his domain name registration and hosting. The reason being that this person was servicing a whole lot of clients so he maybe didn't remember to notify him.

By this time this friend of mine realized his site was down, he contacted the person who helped him set it up who also confirmed its expiry.

To cut the long story short, the domain had entered what we call 'grace period'

See this link >>https://www.dynadot.com/community/help/question/renewal-grace-period for more information about the grace period.

By the time he knew it, someone else (I guess abroad) had registered the domain and put it up for sale at $3295.

Multiply that amount by the current exchange rate and you'll discover how much he has to pay if he is to recover that domain name.

He had clients on that portal but lost the business because of avoidable errors.

I also had this similar experience way back then and lost the unique domain name of my company (bigdreamsconcept.com) which now sells for $480.00.

You can prevent this from happening to you.

What do you have to do?

Read the next post.

Thank you.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2015
What do you have to do to prevent losing your bulk sms business because of expired domain name registration and webhosting?

It's very simple.

Go online and type www.whois.net into your browser.

Simply type in your sms portal web address in the space provided and you'll be given information about the expiry date of your sms portal and other information.

Please, kindly acknowledge if you are learning something here.

Thank you.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need clarifications about your bulk sms business.

It doesn't matter if I was not the one who set it up for you.

I'll be willing to help as many as do contact me.

Thank you once again for following.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by MrJonny(m): 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2015
Bigdreams:
Hi,

If you want to learn how to setup your own bulk sms portal from scratch, please kindly go to the link below and order for my Premium Bulk SMS Portal Setup Training Video .

http://www.bigdreamsng.com/smsportal

I'll be keeping this thread updated as frequently as I can.

Have a great day.

Is the video in hard or soft copy?
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2015
MrJonny:

Is the video in hard or soft copy?

Both versions are available Sir.

Thanks for your request.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by coolxpat(m): 12:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
Bigdreams:
What do you have to do to prevent losing your bulk sms business because of expired domain name registration and webhosting?

It's very simple.

Go online and type www.whois.net into your browser.

Simply type in your sms portal web address in the space provided and you'll be given information about the expiry date of your sms portal and other information.

Please, kindly acknowledge if you are learning something here.

Thank you.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions or need clarifications about your bulk sms business.

It doesn't matter if I was not the one who set it up for you.

I'll be willing to help as many as do contact me.

Thank you once again for following.

I'm learning alot from you Bigdreams... I always visit this topic for update before going on front page. thanks alot.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by rotimileye(m): 3:23pm On Nov 06, 2015
Send bulk SMS for as low as N1.10K per unit.
www.covenantplussms.com
1 message= 1 unit
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:26pm On Nov 08, 2015
Good evening everybody,

How has your day been?

As promised, I will be updating this thread as much as I can.

I will be doling out information that will make you become a smart mobile marketer.

You need to stay focused, dedicated and willing to go the extra mile.

Let's learn together.

Have a great week.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 4:56am On Nov 09, 2015
Good morning friends,

If you prefer to meet me one-on-one, kindly notify me and I'll give you my address (I'm based in Lagos).

One of the readers of this thread met with me last Saturday and made payment for his own bulk sms portal which I just delivered this morning having worked through the night.

If you also want to tap into this business of bulk sms and get it right, please contact me and I'll set it up for you within 48hours.

The following are the bonuses you will get if you allow me setup your sms portal.

- FREE 1000 SMS units
- FREE video on How to start recharge card business with as low as N3000 (www.bigdreamsng.com/rcbiz)
- FREE nationwide gsm database
- FREE Bulk SMS proposal letters
- FREE Marketing Guide

... And most importantly, my FREE continuous mentorship and guidance to enable you succeed in this business.

I will be sharing some relatively unknown guerilla marketing tactics to enable you succeed in this bulk sms business.

That is why this thread is aptly titled "BUSINESS SENSE FOR BULK SMS BUSINESS."

Thanks for following.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Free Nairabet Vfl Tricks and Clues. / Professional Cv/resume??? / How To Make At Leat $100 Monthly Through Amazon Kindle Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.