Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business - Adverts (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business (10721 Views)

Own A Bulk SMS Business In Three Days With Just 30k / Let Us Set Up Your Bulk SMS Business With Just N30,000 / How To Start A Bulk SMS Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 3:52am On Jan 05, 2016
I'm presently working on my Premium Bulk SMS Portal Setup Training Course - Once I'm done, I'll intimate you all about it.

Meanwhile, go to www.targetedsms247.com/freereport to get my free report on How To Start Bulk SMS Business Successfuly And Make Money Consistently.

You will definitely learn a lot from the report.

If you have any problems whatsoever or need my advice on bulk sms business or mobile marketing as a whole, feel free to reach me via my contact details on this thread.

Thank you.

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Okwori12(m): 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2016
Bulk SMS already designed website for sale plus one year free hosting. www.bafsms.com
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2016
Download my free report on how to start bulk sms business and manage it effectively at www.targetedsms247.com/freereport

Whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E, Telephone - 08098086797.

Thanks.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by ev4real(m): 11:42am On Apr 28, 2016
Bigdreams:
Download my free report on how to start bulk sms business and manage it effectively at www.targetedsms247.com/freereport

Whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E, Telephone - 08098086797.

Thanks.
404 article not found.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 7:51pm On Apr 28, 2016
ev4real:

404 article not found.

Please, kindly check again.

The page is live bro.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by ev4real(m): 12:54pm On May 01, 2016
Bigdreams:

Please, kindly check again.

The page is live bro.
Okay, I will do that immediately.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 7:25am On May 02, 2016
ev4real:

Okay, I will do that immediately.

Thanks bro.

Happy new month.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by ev4real(m): 7:59pm On May 02, 2016
Bigdreams:

Thanks bro.

Happy new month.

Wish U same bro. I always enjoy reading your emails. Keep up the good work.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2016
ev4real:

Wish U same bro. I always enjoy reading your emails. Keep up the good work.

I'm humbled bro.

I do hope they are impacting.

Thanks for following.

I appreciate Sir.

1 Like

Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 10:44am On Jun 10, 2016
For quick sale, two premium bulk sms portals:

www.profitablesms.com

www.outstandingsms.com

Price: N15,000

BONUS
- 500 free sms units
- Free marketing ebook that reveals how to market your bulk sms services.

Contact me via whatsapp - 08144303049, BBM - 2B6A257E or call 08098086797.
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by Bigdreams(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
Many people complain about the nation, the economy, the politicians and the general rising cost of living.

It is enough to complain. What are you doing about the complaints? Don't you know that whatever you can complain about, you can also provide solution to?

I refuse to complain.

I refuse to sit down and look at things go down the drain.

I am a solution.

I am a solutions provider.

I am recession-proof.

To this end, I'm organizing a FREE SEMINAR titled: How To Convert Your Skills To Cash And Make Consistent Income No Matter The State Of The Economy.

In this FREE SEMINAR, I'll be teaching you;

1. What skills are.

2. Discovering the skills that are inside of you.

3. How to unleash those skills to make money.

4. The tools you will need to monetize your skills.

5. FREE Methods of promotion/marketing that I use and has worked for me over the years.

6. How to put your skills in the faces of those who need them and who are willing to pay you cash in return.

7. How to bullet proof yourself in this economic recession and smile to the bank.

This seminar is FREE and won't cost you a dime.

The date is Saturday, October 1st 2016

Venue: Training Center, Ejigbo, Lagos.

Time: 9am prompt.

You can't afford to wallow in self pity and continue to blame everyone but yourself.

You can't afford to continue to say there's no money in Nigeria even when foreign companies are busy everyday transferring money they make from Nigeria back to their countries.

Who Is This Seminar For?
Students of all cadres, Artisans, Unemployed, Underemployed, The employed seeking another source of income, Civil Servants, Job seekers, etc.

FEE:
It's FREE, COMPLETELY FREE.

Mark the date on your calendar - Saturday, October 1st 2016.

For further enquiries, please reach me on 08144303049 - Call or whatsapp.

Thank you.

I AM RECESSION PROOF!
Re: Business Sense For Bulk SMS Business by EMuyi1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2017
complete nigerian GSM data base sorted local govt by local govt for 5k 08033241652 emuyij@gmail.com www.presidentsms.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Get Free Pos Recharge Card Machine & Start Selling All Calling Cards Networks / Professional Cv/resume??? / How To Make At Leat $100 Monthly Through Amazon Kindle Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.