Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,780 members, 7,806,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… (83380 Views)

The Woman My Best Friend Is About To Marry This Saturday Has No Womb, Help / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by liyahwillie(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2015
nnachukz:
Imagine a married woman cheating on her husband and boldly typing this. GOD, the women you gave us have caused too much problems here on earth. I pray that man's wife should catche them and disgrace her. My comment would have been different if she had stated that her husband is late, only then will 90% of my blame go to the man.
Wat about de man dat is cheating on his wife!he didn't cause pain to her abi?

1 Like

Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by liyahwillie(f): 7:37am On Oct 08, 2015
techmart:
this woman must be a joker.... married and still saying shes im love with her husband' s friend. .... Naija girls biko... as in no more shame in immortality anymore.Infidelity at it peak.... well, she must be OLOSHO before getting married.
I don't know why u guys are just picking on the lady!I'm not saying wat she did is good buh is the man in?doing the right thing as well
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by IDGAF(m): 8:45am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Sorry it wasn't meant for u...I never know u got tat profile name..Lol. grin
Lol....It's ok.Of cos I know it wasn't ment 4 me.And it's not that am resentful.Plus of cos,it's everybody's acronym,not mine.So use it as it pleases u!

Anyway,top of the morning 2 u.Stay safe!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehis05(m): 10:08am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

First of all,Im not in Ng & 2nd of all, I don't date...

Y dnt u date buh u nt a revrend sister sha?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Ojaadili: 10:19am On Oct 08, 2015
Abeg mek una no mind that stupid vamp... she gt mind paste dis non-sense here becos say her husband (now her horse-back) no dey for #airaland forum. If i catch u ....
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 08, 2015
ehis05:

Y dnt u date buh u nt a revrend sister sha?

I have no time for tat...
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2015
IDGAF:

Lol....It's ok.Of cos I know it wasn't ment 4 me.And it's not that am resentful.Plus of cos,it's everybody's acronym,not mine.So use it as it pleases u!

Anyway,top of the morning 2 u.Stay safe!

Lol...likewise.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehis05(m): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ok..I see. You are a pretty girl..dnt go on a rant lyk u jus did with me..its nt worth it. U cnt see me..or spank me 4 saying anytin..d best bet is nt to let it get 2 U..capiche
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehis05(m): 10:49am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Ok..I see. You are a pretty girl..dnt go on a rant lyk u jus did with me..its nt worth it. U cnt see me..or spank me 4 saying anytin..d best bet is nt to let it get 2 U..capiche
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by foriz4u(m): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

The issue of the article was all abt what she felt for the other guy...it really doesn't matter who she slept with but she knew tat everything started as a fling & now she wants something more than tat...what I am trying to say tat in this kind of situatuion,she's married & playing with a fire,she must not mixxxxed s*x & love...tats all
Well... U r right anyway and I that note I wanna agree with you because she's just crying for the moon. She ought to know from the onset that its business as usual and not to mix feelings with mostly the guy in question is also married.
But, looking at it in another angle u won't wanna blame her because she has no other person she's intimate with apart from the man she's having an affair with so the feeling is inevitable and normal. It will do her good to look for a widower and not a married man because d bitter truth is, she definitely has no future with him.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 08, 2015
foriz4u:

Well... U r right anyway and I that note I wanna agree with you because she's just crying for the moon. She ought to know from the onset that its business as usual and not to mix feelings with mostly the guy in question is also married.
But, looking at it in another angle u won't wanna blame her because she has no other person she's intimate with apart from the man she's having an affair with so the feeling is inevitable and normal. It will do her good to look for a widower and not a married man because d bitter truth is, she definitely has no future with him.

Definitely u got a point...but in general,not only her..a lot of women fall for their prey all d time...even they knew it's a hopeless situation.a lot of women are so blinded if they get intimate with their flings & starts to get confused..
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by foriz4u(m): 12:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

Definitely u got a point...but in general,not only her..a lot of women fall for their prey all d time...even they knew it's a hopeless situation.a lot of women are so blinded if they get intimate with their flings & starts to get confused..
...Hmm... U women self, una matter tire person abeg... Na she sabi abeg after all when dey enjoy the guy iron dick she no dey call me weather I fit come do d assistance bf job even knowing say me my own na diamond dick...let her face her cross dan coming here to cry for advice
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by emekaude1: 4:39pm On Oct 08, 2015
Sugar waist, ashawo!
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
emekaude1:
Sugar waist, ashawo!
Judge not
Could be your sister
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by DTOBS(m): 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

She definitely don't need a help coz she exactly knew what she's doing & only religious ppol wud blame tat to d devil...Lol. grin
She was messed up..
she wasn't messed up either,she messed herself up! For God sake she is married. She's simply possessed.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2015
DTOBS:

she wasn't messed up either,she messed herself up! For God sake she is married. She's simply possessed.
Be realistic.possessed by a piston like dick or what?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by magabounce(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:
aha...really?judging from ur dp, What U Expect ppol wud tell u abt ur ass? Tat u have an albino yansh? Smh.. shocked

Yes ke!!!! Bin experimenting with hypo for 3 months now!!! Wont u like to see do outcome?
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by zynzyn(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2015
macaranta:
Cheating isn't enough for her,telling Dear Bunmi isn't enough either...now she wants the man to make a move.To do what exactly?swap families or kill his friend to prove more love?

Some women sha

Some ANIMALS sha! angry
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by DTOBS(m): 9:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
angels09:
Be realistic.possessed by a piston like dick or what?
Maybe...grin
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by ehix89(m): 11:50pm On Oct 08, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm a filipina and I am proud to be one..but ur ppol think tat they are better anyone...damn! These are d same ppol who talk sh*t and still broke tho.
no vex,e don do.
Re: My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… by Jazzlite: 3:33am On Oct 17, 2015
tko....
magabounce:

Yes ke!!!! Bin experimenting with hypo for 3 months now!!! Wont u like to see do outcome?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

You Want To Have Sex With Your Wife & She Is Pressing Her Phone (Photo) / Mothers And Daughters Who Look The Same Age (Unbelievable Photos) / Tell Us About Your Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.