Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,392 members, 7,800,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers (25408 Views)

Zahra Buhari's Experience At The Burial Of The 7 Soldiers / Buratai Weeps As Military Buries 7 Soldiers (Photos) / Names Of 7 Soldiers To Be Buried At National Cemetery In Abuja Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:48am On Oct 07, 2015
The Nigerian Army in the early hours of Wednesday killed over 100 Boko Haram terrorists after they made attempts to attack 120 Task Force Battalion troops, located at Goniri, Yobe State.

A statement by the army spokesman, Sani Usman, said during the encounter, the terrorists killed seven soldiers and wounded nine others.

“During the encounter, our gallant troops successfully repelled the attack and inflicted heavy casualty on the invading terrorists as all of them were killed.

“On the last count over 100 terrorists bodies were seen. Unfortunately however, 7 of our gallant soldiers paid the supreme price while defending our fatherland, while 1 officer and 8 soldiers were wounded in action.

“Our troops have recovered a sizeable arms, ammunition and other equipment from the terrorists. These include 1 General Purpose Machine Gun, 2 Rocket Propelled Grenades, 9 AK-47 rifles and belted rounds of 7.62 (NATO) ammunitions. Others were various wires used for Improvised Explosive Devices (IEDs), 7 Primed IEDs, different types of Spanners and a Torch Light,” Mr. Usman, a colonel, said

He stated further that troops had become more determined to defend their location and continued to serve as blocking force to any fleeing terrorists from the Nigerian Air Force aerial bombardments and other troops artillery fire.

Mr. Usman said the troops also destroyed a terrorist training camp and recovered Improvised Explosive Devices, IEDs.

“In a related development, troops of 21 Brigade on fighting patrol from Bama to Ngurosoye, have destroyed Boko Haram terrorists camps along that axis.

“While on patrol, the brave soldiers came across some of the terrorists hideouts that also served as fabricating area for IEDs and the terrorists’ training area. Another patrol along Bama-Kawuri axis discovered and exhumed IEDs and wires for detonation.

“It is important to reiterate that the Nigerian Army along with the support of the Nigerian Air Force and other Security Agencies would not relent in its determined effort of defeating Boko Haram terrorists,” the army spokesman said.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/191120-nigerian-army-kills-over-100-boko-haram-militants-loses-7-soldiers.html

Lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by chocolateme(f): 10:49am On Oct 07, 2015
I deliberately refuse to believe this one in the sense that they always give us a lot of contradictory news and informations on this insurgency saga. One minute they have surrendered then next minute bombings everywhere. Rest in peace to our gallant soldiers.

FTC
Chocolate cream

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:50am On Oct 07, 2015
Pictures of the slain Boko Haram terrorists... I smell propaganda

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by dharay99: 10:51am On Oct 07, 2015
angry
I'm †ired of ds...."dey killed †oday, dey arres†ed ²moro"
Wey pic†ure sef....& When will ds end once & ⁴all...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
Wonderful...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Firefire(m): 10:54am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

We actually need videos now to confirm.

God bless the NA.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by seunlayi(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
THIS IS NOT A GOOD NEWS, RIP TO THE FAMILIES OF THE DEPARTED NA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by midolian(m): 10:56am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
but you don't need to see the pictures of the slain soldiers to believe. Enemy Of Progress!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by GOATandYAMtheory: 10:57am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
mtcheew undecided bloody retardinho!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by kingdompropty: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
Without picture proofs,we refuse to be deceived again.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Mutuwa(m): 11:00am On Oct 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
Good one N. A., May the souls of our Gallant soldiers rest in eternal peace(Amin)
GOD bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by WHOcarex: 11:01am On Oct 07, 2015
But this boko haram them plenty o. Shooor!
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:02am On Oct 07, 2015
Firefire:

God bless the NA.
We know propaganda when we see one!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by WHOcarex: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Your nose go soon block. Everything to you na propaganda. Its like you are just getting to know the word "propaganda"

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Dbboy(m): 11:03am On Oct 07, 2015
Arrange noni, I better believe monkeys than Nigeria lying army, this govt is built on lies.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 07, 2015
chocolateme:
I refuse to believe this news though rest in peace to our gallant soldiers.
Damn! But If it were Boko haram Killed and burn 1000 civilians you will believe abi You guys are very disgusting and pathetic. We don't want your useless believe. Mtchewww

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Rilwayne001: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
dharay99:
angry
I'm †ired of ds...."dey killed †oday, dey arres†ed ²moro"
Wey pic†ure sef....& When will ds end once & ⁴all...
Firefire:

God bless the NA.
TonyeBarcanista:

We know propaganda when we see one!
cool
Dbboy:
Arrange noni, I better believe monkeys than Nigeria lying army, this govt is built on lies.

CHILDREN OF HATE CRYING

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 07, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
But you don't need picture to confirm bomb blast abi Mtchewww.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by chocolateme(f): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
Damn! But If it were Boko haram Killed and burn 1000 civilians you will believe abi You guys are very disgusting and pathetic. We don't want your useless believe. Mtchewww
come talk to me when your manners becomes redefined. Plus when you become a MAN. Tho I don't know if u are a boy or girl but judging from your CHOICE words (DAMN!! DISGUSTING!!PATHETIC) seems u are a girl and as such I can accept it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
sameer1212:
But you don't need picture to confirm bomb blast abi Mtchewww.
Pictures usually surface after any blast. U de Nigeria so?

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by laurel03(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Na lie jare.... Dey kill bokoharam in hundreds since 2010.....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by iambabaG: 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
So pple r requesting pictures now.. I thought dey were acquised of being too in d cameras.
To d NA.. Ur sacrifice will not go unappreciated by generations 2 come. RIP 2 d fallen!! Hope 2 join u all shortly.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by searay(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Enough of this trash.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by allanphash7(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Pictures of the BH millitant or.........

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by Dannyset(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
May God help our unbelief.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by damton(m): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
God bless our soldiers who are doing their work with every patriotism. rip to the Dead.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by steph2sweet(f): 11:14am On Oct 07, 2015
really, but I ain't buying this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by vivianblog2(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
ok
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by ionsman: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Silence is Golden.
They don't need to announce everything.
chocolateme:
come talk to me when your manners becomes redefined. Plus when you become a MAN.

But when you are castigating buhari, you dont remember manners. ..You guys are funny.
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by ChappyChase: 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
And Bh boys still dey bomb us?
Re: Nigerian Army ‘kills Over 100’ Boko Haram Militants, Loses 7 Soldiers by missKiffy(f): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2015
Nigerian Army no wan gree, boko haram no wan gree, but Nigerians and the Nigerian Army will laugh last

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Duke: "You Can’t Zone My Constitutional Right To Contest For President" / FG Has Paid $2bn For Second Niger Bridge – Osinbajo / Tony Momoh Lists Nnamdi Kanu’s Failures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.