Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,798 members, 7,798,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! (25561 Views)

Biggest Ass That Ever Exist(guys You Must See This) / Photos +21 This Is The Type of Ass That Can Send You To Hell / "I Need A Very Big Cucumber" - Man Recounts How He Met His Fiancee At Mum's Shop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by HoseaAudu(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
Did not know Nigeria babes competed with their South African Counterpart in the "BUMP DEPARTMENT"

More pics on : www.naijahamlet.com

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by avelock(m): 12:30pm On Oct 07, 2015
UKWUUUUUU

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by coolhumble(m): 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
So you are in a bank taking other peoples backside pic?

13 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 07, 2015
i dont think this is very big, its just an average ass.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Dygeasy(m): 12:33pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
E no reach your own na abi? tongue

3 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by chocolateme(f): 12:34pm On Oct 07, 2015
It's not too big joor, just normal for her body eight. U get luck say she no catch u

7 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
Dygeasy:
E no reach your own na abi? tongue
exactly, i have more than that grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by IamRespected: 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
grin Op went to bank and startee snapping people's ukwus, I swear mad men dy 9ja wella grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by younghartz(m): 12:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
You went for transaction or lookinq nyash? grin

Modified
I'm back from the sitewink I really don't mean land site grin

3 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Dygeasy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Pictures or... lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Vinshu(f): 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
For Lease.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Vinshu(f): 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
Your actions were rude. Taking a photograph of the rear of a woman in public. It's disrespectful and then coming to post on nairaland. Do you know how many people who are acquainted to her that would see this today? Especially those who knows she went to the bank wearing that skirt. This kind of topic should be closed or removed by the mods

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Until now I don't get it why men love big butts? Plz remind me,watz in there anyway? grin

7 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Tallesty1(m): 12:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Below average but serious.
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Dojupyo(f): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
This very BIG ass as you said is gonna land you in some serious trouble..
How could you take a picture of her without her consent cos am pretty sure she wasn't aware.. Learn to mind ur own biz, its gonna make you live longer..

13 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Until now I don't get it why men love big butts? Plz remind me,watz in there anyway? grin

SHIT

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
This ur comment will force me to pm u. "who nor like better thing
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Rixy007(m): 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
That ass small na.... Very small compared to d one am seeing here..... Who wants to see.. I don snap am self
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by gab264(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Dear is like ur lackn dhe fruit of the ass some of yaa fellow gurls avegringrin
#It really sucksgrin#
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Sanmel(f): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:
Exactly
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by missKiffy(f): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2015
This is wrong, stop snapping people's ass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2015
KashyBaby:
Sh1t.

2 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Another psychopath angry
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
if this op can take a pic and post here without her consent, then I'm quite sure, actually, I'm a 100% positive that he can bring out his peniis right there and then and try to hold the poor girl hostage sad

this op needs to be stopped before he embarks on a crime spree, endangering the lives of banking customers and nigerian citizens at large angry

8 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Booty4me: 3:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
sagged butt
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by anigbajumo(m): 3:06pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:

Sister,Is nt dat very big buh no b small thing ooooo.....
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by 12month: 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Learn to respect the feminine gender.

Btw wat are u going to do with those pics?

Self-service undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
firstEVA:

pishure or else...
Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by hardbody: 3:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
Just standard. Nothing extraordinary.

3 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by yorubaboiy: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
apoti idibo

2 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by tommychow(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
You niggas and ass. So, because she has a big ass, we should forget that she might have:
- an ugly face
- bad body odour
- bad mouth odour
- tiny sagging breasts
- a potbelly
- horrible dentition
- a repulsive hairdo

Because of "big yansh" she makes a perfectly attractive woman, abi?

I never understand why you African men think like this...NEVER!

8 Likes

Re: OMG, The Very BIG Ass That Got People Talking In A Bank in Abuja TODAY! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2015
Jesu!!! lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asian Girl Looking For Black Men / I Saw The Biggest Penis Ever On A Mad Man Yesterday In Benin / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.