Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks (739 Views)

Morata Finally Speaks On His Outrageous Performance Against Arsenal Yesterday / Vincent Enyeama Finally Returns To Action For Lille / Vincent Enyeama Finally Quits Unceremoniously. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by Kcinho(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
Vincent Enyeama has given a hint as to what
happened, when he arrived the Super Eagles camp in Belgium on Tuesday.

The national team goalkeeper and captain,
arrived after Monday’s deadline, after he
was permitted to report late, following the
burial ceremony of his late mother in Akwa
Ibom.

Upon his arrival, the Lille stopper tried to
explain why he showed up late, Oliseh
ordered him to leave the hotel and went
ahead to call on security officials to bundle
him out.

The NFF intervened in the situation and
Enyeama ended up staying with the team.
He has now taken to Instagram, to post that
“After 13years of national service,having
this smiles on my face and this passion in
my heart.through the billows,the waves of
the ocean,the tears of defeat,the sound of
rejoicing from victory chants.now the
thought of being stripped naked and
security agents throwing me out breaks me
completely.I will take anything but not insult
to my dead mother.”

It is still not certain that the 101-cap
goalkeeper, will choose to continue with the
squad, after such humiliation in the hands
of Oliseh.

Instagram: Vinny2908

dailypost.ng/2015/10/07/i-will-not-take-insults-to-my-dead-mother-enyeama-finally-speaks/
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by femimat(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
Make him no vex..... NaGodWin
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by avelock(m): 12:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
i laugh in swahili
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by jaymejate: 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2015
Me too! Over our dead body
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by whirlwind7(m): 12:57pm On Oct 07, 2015
This empty report still didn't say what actually happened. In what way did Sunday Oliseh actually insult Vincent or his late mother?

All the several news report I have heard over this incident has so far failed to explain what happened when both men met in Belgium.
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by Glowstone(m): 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
y'all better put ur ego down n settle or difference amicably without involving the Media
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2015
It is pain me well well too. Please forgif him fincent. You are the belst.
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by iamSi(m): 1:04pm On Oct 07, 2015
...but the Mum is dead now . Alainikanse ti n Ku loja suna ...
Re: I Will Not Take Insults To My Dead Mother – Enyeama Finally Speaks by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
iamSi:
...[s]but the Mum is dead now . Alainikanse ti n Ku loja suna[/s] ...
Fixed

(1) (Reply)

. / Rashidi Yekini's 52nd Posthumous Birthday Is Today! / More Light On The New Solar Powered Football Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.