Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) (35504 Views)

Vigilante Members Shoot Phone Snatcher Dead In Edo (Graphic Pics) / Car Snatcher Killed At Obosi-nkpor , Onitsha Axis - Pictures / Medical Doctor Turns Armed Robber And Car-Snatcher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ketekete: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hahahaha cheesy.. I can't help but laugh at the funny Title. How can someone go to Lagos to steal.. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
A convicted car snatcher, Somadina Enyiobi has confessed that he left his village in Oraifite in Anambra State to Lagos with the mission to steal and become a successful rich man.

And with that.....the man has entered one chance.

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by olapluto(m): 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
All the way from ANAMBRA to Lagos, just to steal!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=14pt]Igbo Igbo THESE ARE THE BAS**RDS DEVELOPING LAGOS. STUPID PEOPLE[/size]

12 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by levelszik(m): 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tribalists over to you
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by rhymaster: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
Where is the thief from? Capital punishment should be enacted in cases like this when a thief from another part of the country goes to Lagos or any other part of Nigeria just to commit crime be it drugs, robbery, kidnapping, murder, etc. until ibos live ~100% in iboland, there will be no Biafra for them. Until then, Nigeria should curtail all this usual criminal tendencies.

5 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=14pt]THIS IS WHAT YI.BOS COME TO DO IN LAGOS. THOSE PEOPLE ARE CURSED[/size]

All hail the rising Gala-preneurs.

Eeeerm do y'all like our new logo?

9 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by akins56(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
bgv
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ykwildchild: 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2015
.oju ole re kongba grin

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by McCarlito(m): 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by buJu234: 1:16pm On Oct 07, 2015
giving Igbo people bad names..

ur mate came here to make a living via doing something meaningful;; urs na to steal...

yeye fowl

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by pedrilo: 1:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
u want to eat another man's food abi?

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by osazeeblue01: 1:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
Blame Buhari for this.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by DONily(m): 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
:oget rich or die trying
ijustdey:

see how they have turned robbery to be a family business

some people are just plain wicked while trying all means to make money
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by wiseoneking: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
dre11:

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/10/07/i-came-to-lagos-to-steal-convicted-suv-snatcher-confesses/

Picture of Car thief Somadina Enyiobi with the SUV he stole

And he even ended up stealing his brother's vehicle. U will rot in jail.

1 Like

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by simplycarro: 1:19pm On Oct 07, 2015
Naira bets, Naijabets and Surebets no longer accepts betting on this type of thread. Guys have been hitting jackpot with the names. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by yinchar(m): 1:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
Lol

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Meritbaba(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yeebos and stealing....lolz

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by robay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
Before I click on this thread,I knw na igbo name go dey dia,so u come all d way from ur village,come still for lagos ba,ole buruku,dat is dia profession,dy knw how to steal and lie,useless tribe

QUOTE ME ANYWHERE

3 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by shamecurls(m): 1:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
He came to invest in Lagos also cheesy
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2015
Different people with different hussle. Too bad he took that path.
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by logica(m): 1:35pm On Oct 07, 2015
They should leave him. He is developing Lagos and buying real estate property and land.

3 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by sexymoma(f): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
menix:
Nah only the guy waka come lagos, good he was caught let him go to jail were he will snatch better slap frm Capon.

Oya come nd snatch something from me, then I will buy it for u...
wetin make i come snatch?
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by omoelesa(m): 1:37pm On Oct 07, 2015
Yeebos,the Only tribe that export crime all over nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Longman148: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2015
End of the road
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ideatoprince18(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2015
WHAT IS THEIR NAMES!!!!!

I SAID WHAT IS THEIR NAMES

NAME CHECKERS ASSOCIATION

OMO YEEBOES

NOT SURPRISED!!!!!!!!
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by niceguy7(m): 1:45pm On Oct 07, 2015
Please let him rot in jail
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ceejay80s(m): 1:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
kayboy4y:
He's an Igbo boy.
Quote me...
Idiat, I blame internet
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by DrGroove(f): 1:47pm On Oct 07, 2015
Before I opened the thread,i suspected he will be Igbo and maybe Anambra...Oh Lawd! When will these Biafra people disappoint me?

All the way from Anambra to lagos to steal cars and become rich?

Talk of developing Nigeria

Yeye dey smell

6 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 07, 2015
[size=20pt]Toyota Venza Isn't An SUV[/size]
Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by drnelson: 1:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
what else can you expect from a[size=18pt] IGBO PERSON[/size]

4 Likes

Re: I Came To Lagos To Steal- Convicted SUV Snatcher Confesses (Pictured) by ibkgab001: 1:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
OMO Igbo WHEN WILL YOU GUYS HAVE A BETTER LIFE

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plus-Sized Woman Stealing From A Supermarket Caught On Camera (Video) / Man Caught On Camera Buying Drinks Worth Over 100k With Fake Money (pics / Inside Story Of Bauchi Man Killed By Ex-girlfriend In Kano (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.