Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Nigeria's First Startup Founders. Where Are They Now? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nigeria's First Startup Founders. Where Are They Now? (617 Views)

13 Most Influential Websites In Nigeria And Their Founders - Factsbyjosh / Mark Zuckerberg: Startup Ecosystem In Nigeria Is What I Came To Learn / Mark Zuckerberg Commends Jobberman Founders As Internet.org Free Basics Launches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's First Startup Founders. Where Are They Now? by vinderbilt: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2015
Before Nairaland was launched, before fast 3G modems, before the country had any significant Internet usage, there were a few trailblazers who wanted to be their first by starting their Nigerian focused online business when the Internet was still a very Global place when it was dominated by many outside websites.

Did they succeed? where are these businesses now? where are the founders and what are they doing?

Find out what founders of 5 of the first Internet businesses in Nigeria are doing right now

..http://naijastartups..com.ng/2015/08/first-generation-of-nigerian-startup.html

Re: Nigeria's First Startup Founders. Where Are They Now? by ibkgab001: 2:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
Gone are the days

(1) (Reply)

How To I Get Motivation To Practice Webdesign ? / I Need Olx Website / A Verified Google Adsense Account With $12.05 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.