Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

One Night Stand - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Night Stand (77702 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
hello guys this is my first time of doing this please ur comments will be appreciated

It was a long drive home later that day with lots of thoughts on my mind” what if she tell her husband” or “what if my boss sacks me”. Shout of “were ni eni” “ u wan kill person abi “ from an okada man and his passenger brought me back to reality and I immediately stopped the car” oh God help me I said. I re started the car and drove for a few minutes before getting home, on getting to the living room I received a text message from an unknown number and it reads “I WILL DEAL WITH YOU”.

It’s been three years and six months that have been searching for a job after my youth service, after our graduation in the university I was very confident that I was going to land a big job because I graduated with a 4.10cgpa in economics, but I was struck with the reality when I got to camp and found out that there are lots of people with stronger 2.1 than mine in same economics although from other schools. So there I was after my youth service no job and no money to even start up little business pending the time how get a job, all I do is wake up in the morning, get something to eat go to the newspaper reading spot in my area to argue politics and football then check for vacancy adverts. Sometimes I go to the café to gist with some of my fellow jobless guys over there and also to submit my cv to job sites.

On Thursday morning I did my normal daily rooting and then straight to the newspaper spot. the first paper I opened had job adverts mostly for engineers and science related courses, the second had a mixture of both science and other disciplines .then i noticed a small advert down the page took all the needed information from the newspaper page and left. then I went home to re adjusted my cv to sooth the job types then I sent them through mail. Few days later I got two invitations for interviews , the first companies was to conduct theirs the next day while the second company was to hold theirs next weefast forward. Hanging up the phone I ran out into the compound of our house and was dancing shoki shoki, shoki shoki shoki.people around started laughing at me they asked why I was dancing and I told them I just got a job that news made everyone to join in the dance .i was all smiles throughout the day, I was to resume work the next day .on getting to work the next day I met the other guys that were newly employed just like me some I remembered I saw at the venue of the interview.we were all excited and ready to work that was when I was told that I was assigned as an pa to one of the top managers in the company Mr shittu and I was very happy about it.I met Mr shittu later that day and we got along really well, he was a nice man and very funny too.

Work was fun over next couple of months ,I was payed well and got along very well with everyone at work. one day my boss called me to his office and told me his on his way out that should i take care of every other thing for the day, he told me he needed to get home to assist his wife for the preparation of their son 5th birthday party. I was really surprised that my boss could leave work for such a reason,but sha na him be oga naw me no fit try that kind tin

although I never marry . before going he told me I shouldn’t miss the party for anytin in the world, I told him infact that I would be the first person to get there on that Saturday.although I dnt know what was awaiting me but I just had a strange feeling about the birthday on Saturday.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2015
your comments will be appreciated
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:23pm On Oct 07, 2015
some guests as already arrived and I was happy I wasn’t  the first person to get there, my boss came out to see who everyone was greeting .he was all smile when he saw me "I thought you wouldn’t  come " he said.i was glad I came early,i asked for madam and the baby and he said madam as gone to the market to get some items needed for the cooking that she should soon be back ,he then called out a little boy and said "Benjamin come and greet uncle Tunji" then a little cute boy came out to greet me,he had full eyebrows and a round face, he was light skinned compeered to his dads color.i looked at the boy and said” fine boy Benjamin.na wa for you o.ofi everything jo mummy”  both I and my boss bursted into laugh and I carried him in my arm .moments later I heard a hrn from a car out the gate and my boss said that’s that’s my wife shes back, I continued playing with the boy while my boss went to meet his wife outside.  I was enjoying the boys company he was lively and intelligent,I could see that in the way talks,just as I was admiring the boy wishing my kids could be that good at his age I heard a voice from behind me “good afternoon sir” I was about to say good afternoon madam  when I turned to face her but I couldn’t   I stood there for like 10second wandering what just hit me but finally I was able to respond when I saw my boss coming behind her, she looked at me with no expression on her face  and  she left.i sat back on the chair with shocked expression on my face.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 5:44pm On Oct 07, 2015
I couldn’t believe it, it was her, it was Opeyemi. Opeyemi was the girl I was accused of raping back in my undergraduate days .a course mate of mine was having a birthday party at his off campus hostel and he invited  girls from other departments too which opeyemi was one of them, the party was to start by 7pm till morning at the hostel compound. after much of drinking and dancing everyone  single person at that party was either tipsy or totally drunk . i knew I was dancing with someone but I couldn’t tell who she was all I know was that she was dark skinned and had big bosoms .we were so drunk to the extent that I was dancing with both of my hands on her chest .later that night around  12am she became tired and was asking me” is that the bed?” that time I knew she couldn’t get home by her self because the friend she came with was drunk too but had a boy friend in that place. at that time I needed to help her get somewere to sleep, so I asked a friend that as a room in that hostel if we could sleep at his place till morning  he said no problem that we can have the room his going to sleep somewhere else .i thanked him and carried opeyemi into the room. although we were both drunk but she was more drunk than I was ,at least I could still reason in my state. so I helped her out of the jacket she wore ,then she wrapped her hand around my neck and said “touch me, tunji please touch me” she grabbed my hand to touch her breas.t  wow  was all I said before she kissed me.i continued with the rest by taking off her clothes she, sucking  her boobs and kissing her  I continued by inserting my dic.k in her vagin.a I never noticed she was a virgin.all I noticed was that she was very tight, I forced my way in and with few trust she was enjoying it,it continued like that for like 2 to 3 rounds.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2015
comments pls
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 6:13pm On Oct 07, 2015
Ride on bro
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2015
Olaide59:
Ride on bro
thanks dear.appreciate
Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 9:29pm On Oct 07, 2015
Hmmm I dey gbadun you jare
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
Section8:
Hmmm I dey gbadun you jare
tanks bro. am greatful
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2015
I was enjoying my sleep the next morning when a hot slap landed on my face.i rushed up like someone that just heard a gunshot, i was still holding my face when I heard opeyemi crying beside the bed .i asked her what happened and she shouted “bastard  you idiot u took advantage of me” ,u raped me” ,I was about to say something when she shouted “I was a virgin u bastard” now crying again, I wanted to talk the second time when she said “don’t worry you are not going to go scot free” she picked her jacket and left the room.i just stood beside the bed wandering what just happened. Later that day I called a couple of my friends  and explained what happened to them, we concluded on going to beg her.on getting to her place she didn’t even  bother to open the door for us when she heard that I was the one at the door.days passed by and I couldn’t get in touch with her.  Then one day I ran into at the school walk way and all she said to me was that she as reported me to her dad and next time I see her it will be with the police.i became very scared ,couldn’t concentrate in school and I became restless, when I couldn’t take it any longer I ran home for some weeks lieying to my parents that I was sick.when I returned back to school that was when my roommate told me about what happened, he told me that  while I was away she kept coming to my our room demanding to see me, he said at some point he had to leave the room too because he didn’t want the police to come and pick him up instead. i tried to look for her when I got back but  I couldn’t find her,went to her hostel but it was locked. asked  a couple of her course mates and everyone told me they haven’t seen  or heard from her. I never heard from her again since then, nerver knew she wanted to tell me something important.

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2015
Thumbs up. Pls continue
Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 9:44am On Oct 08, 2015
That roomate sharp die na my person bdat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 12:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Olaide59:
Thumbs up. Pls continue
tanks dear.i love ur encouragement.more updates are coming soon
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 12:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
Section8:
That roomate sharp die na my person bdat
na sooo .tanks for following bro

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2015
Back to recent.  I sat on the chair with thousands of thought came to my mind,I knew it was opeyemi who sent the text message “how the hell did she get my number I thought”  all my effort to talk to her during the party was not successful as she wouldn’t even give me audience and I didn’t want to course a scene so that my boss wouldn’t know I knew his wife, so I just played along . I tried calling the number back but the phone was switched off .it was then that I made up my mind to expect the worst ,I knew I was eventually going to be sacked so I braced up for it, started making plans of how to utilize the little money I have saved so far, I occupied my mind with different ideas such as opening a barbing saloon, a dry cleaning shop or even a provision store, just wanted to invest the money so that I wouldn’t  go back to the way I was before . I woke up on Monday morning with a more relaxed mind,I was ready to accept any decision my boss takes. I  Got to work earlier than my boss as usual and I did some work, hours later  my boss came, a knock on my door alerted me so I stood up ,he walked in and to my surprise he said “ tunji tunji  “thank you for coming to ben’s birthday ,my wife said I should greet you specially for her, ben kept asking of you when you have  left” I smiled and said “ thank you sir I really enjoyed myself too” .we talked a little longer before doing the days work. later on that day when I had the chance to be alone I said to myself “ thank God” “ But how does this woman intend  to deal with me”. the rest of the week was with mix feelings as I didn’t get to see my boss that often, the  board of directors were having some meetings,I wasn’t too sure but I heard it had to do with one of the directors that was planning of leaving his position at the company, so only get to meet my boss once or twice in a day. But yet i still continued with my small business plan ,I was on my toes I thought to myself “if she doesn’t tell him this today, tomorrow  or this week ,am sure she will one day and how surely get booted out “ .not knowing that my fear just began

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2015
It was Friday evening , I was about leaving the office when I saw Mrs.  Badmus . mrs badmus is the office secretary, a matured woman  who  should be in her late forties ,she’s very nice but I must confess she talks a lot, She knows about everything that goes on in the company .i usually address her as mummy, so I said mummy which direction are you going ma, don’t tell you don’t know where I stay, then I said mummy I can’t remember o, she said “see you ,all this small boys I don’t know what you all think with your head self and you are not married o I would have said maybe it’s your wife anyways sha drop me at oworoshoki  bustop” i gave a small laff and said “ema binu ma “ but in my mind I was like “this woman with her wahala self ,na that one I go they think” she entered into my car and I drove out .on our way home she said to me “I heard your boss’s wife is resuming on Monday “ immediately I froze then I said “you mean ope is resuming on Monday? Wait does she work here?”  I can see that you have already done  your research on her, abi how did you know her name? i stammered   then said “that’s what my boss calls her when ever he talks about her I lied, but she believed me .she’s a nice girl and very brilliant too, her father was the owner of the company she said. “Are u serious ma “was my response , yes she said he passed away few years ago but he willed the company to her and all other properties before he died he was a nice man.,ope is a hard working girl too but she prefers her fashion designing career  over office jobs like this. That was why she married your boss ,he was a junior staff just like you then but she fell in love with him then married him because she couldn’t get someone to marry her because of her son,u know no man wants to marry a woman with a son that’s  not his then she pasuaded her father to promote him to the top so that he could be her representative there .she had everything well planned out before her father died. Sorry ma did you say she already had a son? Yes she got pregnant while she was in the university, we were told that the father of the baby had an accident and died few weeks after she told him she was carrying his child, poor boy. You know she was raised by her father alone abi. At that moment I was sweating seriously but luckily form me we were at oworoshoki bus stop so  I stopped  the car and she alighted “ goodnite and have a great weekend she said” I just nodded.

9 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2015
thanks to those that are adding comments.i appreciate and to those that are just reading pls drop ur comments too .tanks

7 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2015
Your storyline is making sense nigga dnt worry about comments a lot of ghost readers on nairaland juz kip updatin soon d commts will be too much to read

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by danwa25(m): 7:31pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nice story line. Kip it up
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
I'm enjoying this, please feed me more!!
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2015
Section8:
Your storyline is making sense nigga dnt worry about comments a lot of ghost readers on nairaland juz kip updatin soon d commts will be too much to read
thats true bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2015
danwa25:
Nice story line. Kip it up
thanks bro
Re: One Night Stand by ceejaay(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2015
boyo123:
thats true bro
Plss update more embarassed

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2015
Olaide59:
I'm enjoying this, please feed me more!!
uv bin a big inspiration to me dear.thanks so much
Re: One Night Stand by cheerokee(m): 11:11pm On Oct 08, 2015
you're a writer!!
kudos

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2015
As I was driving home all what Mrs. Badmus said was just flashing back through my mind.then I started thinking” abi na me this girl carry belle for ni, I shook my head and said lai lai how can that be now” the thought sounds scary to me so I stopped “after all she said the baby’s father is dead so how can that be me.ko possible “I thought. the rest of the drive home was quiet  with thoughts of how much opeyemi as suffered on my mind.i was beginning to feel pity for her.i got home later that night ,I was very tired struggle to cook rice and warm my pot of stew then I ate and went to sleep The rest of my weekend was fun.went about buying washing machine for my dry cleaning shop and went to the shop I rented to take care of some things.the rest of the weekend was occupied by football, from playing to watching all Bpl and laliga matches. Monday morning came and I was surprised I woke up late.that was unusual of me .i also wake up early but today was different. I ran to the bathroom took my bath In less than five minute  did all other things in less minutes too than usual then got in my car and off to work as fast as possible, usually I normally leave early for work so that I could beat the traffic on that busy road but on getting there today  everywhere was blocked,I spent over an our trying to navigate through the heavy traffic, I checked my time it was 9:45 am.i later got to work around 10:12am and mrs badmus was questioning me with her eyes, I just  gave her a sorry face and ran up to my office,my  boss was already in his office , I dropped my bag on my table and went straight to his office.”ekaro sir” I said  he looked up at me and said ‘karo tunji bawo ni weekend “ I was trying to read the expression on his face so as to know what he was thinking but I couldn’t get anyting, so finally I said “am sorry sir for coming late today “ just get to work,I hope you know my wife as resumed work back now because Mr. Williams as left the company so she as to feel in pending the time we make a decision on who is going to be in that position “ I nodded and said ok sir. I was about going when he said to me “one of the things she hates most is lateness ,just pray she doesn’t pick on you for that because if she do, there is  nothing much I can do about her decision is final”  I nodded my head slowly and said ok sir opened the door and left his office.few ours later into work a call came through to my office  I picked it and a familiar voice said  to me “Mr olatunji cole  report to my office right away” it was like my heart stopped pumping blood and I held my chest for a while. Finally that moment  have been waiting for is here I thought.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:38am On Oct 09, 2015
cheerokee:
you're a writer!! kudos
tanks bro
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:41am On Oct 09, 2015
I left my office and went straight to the office were she was .i stopped at the door hesitated a while before knocking “come in” she called out. I walked into the office not knowing how to address her. A part of me said I should say” good morning ma “ but the other part said “for wetin na, no be this same Ope wey I bleep that time” as a guy now I went for my second thought , I just stood there waiting for her to say something then she said Mr olatunji cole a report just got me that you came to work  at 10:12am today what time are you meant to resume work, 8.30am ma I said so how come you came 1hour 42minutes late. It occurs to me that you haven’t been taking your job seriously. I just stood there with one hand in my pocket and the other one is rested on the chair that’s in front of her table, then she continued “ due to the negligence of your work I will have to ask you to join the other guys downstairs , as from now on you are no longer the personal assistant to my husband .it was as if something hit me in the face I stood there not knowing if to beg for my job back or just accept the new position,at this time she was staring  back into the files in her front.few seconds later she looked up at me and said you can go that’s just all I wanted to say.i don’t know what happened to me just know that I couldn’t alter a word I just turned my back and left the office .i dnt even go to my boss office to tell him what happened because he as already told me he can’t do anything about it, I got back into my office ,started packing my things.before evening I was already downstairs .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by megley(f): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Continue the story na. I'm curious though. How a girl who was having sex for the first time could go 3 rounds ... tongue

I love the Storyline though. Awaiting the continuation. Btw, how would iknow when that happens? I'm kinda new as an 'active' member

7 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2015
megley:
Continue the story na. I'm curious though. How a girl who was having sex for the first time could go 3 rounds ... tongue

I love the Storyline though. Awaiting the continuation. Btw, how would iknow when that happens? I'm kinda new as an 'active' member
lolz you got me there bro. u just need to keep checking back to see if av updated it.tanks for the encouragement
Re: One Night Stand by megley(f): 9:49am On Oct 09, 2015
boyo123:
lolz you got me there bro. u just need to keep checking back to see if av updated it.tanks for the encouragement

Not bro, sis. Help me out here pls. How do I make comments without necessarily quoting a post, especially long posts? Thanks. Did I mention that I'm relatively new as an active member? Well, I am
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2015
megley:

Not bro, sis. Help me out here pls. How do I make comments without necessarily quoting a post, especially long posts? Thanks. Did I mention that I'm relatively new as an active member? Well, I am
oh am sorry sis.u can just go down the page and click on reply then u can post without quotin. u welcome to nairaland sis we need people like you here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.