Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

One Night Stand - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / One Night Stand (77694 Views)

All In One Night (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The One Night I Will Never Forget (A Short Romantic Story) / $ex Story: A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Night Stand by Section8(m): 4:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
I still dey gbadun OP
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 4:18pm On Oct 11, 2015
obajiluke:
if you are finishing the story make sure that there would be a point when Ope's husband will find out the truth then find a way to meander to a satisfactory "ending".....

#MyOpinion ...
tanks bro.nice idea
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2015
crystalsaint:
continue with the fight BTW tunji and opeyemi...it can't just end like that... there is still hope for reconciliation and marriage....
hmm nice idea

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Captainswag225(m): 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
boyo123:
hello guys. i seriously need your opinion on this story,what do you guys think.
should i end the story with the next one or two updates or continue with the fight between tunji and opeyemi?
your opinion will be highly appreciated thanks
naaah, prolong the story. Am loving the suspense. Dont listen to anything who tries to discourage u. Jux keep the gudwork.

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2015
Wow! Dis z gud, prolong d story bt dnt kil us wit suspense o....

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by ghostwritter(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
OP, i like ur story line but u need spacing and paragraphing.
I advice u end ur story while d ovation is loudest. Don't end a good story like dis with a wacky ending.
I'm an alumnie of d BETTER BY FAR.

3 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Nawtiblayse(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2015
brutalkhleo:
how is that affecting your life.... as far as I know the internet is not complaining
Lame

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2015
When a story becomes unnecessarily long, it sometimes becomes boring, hence, reducing people's interest

Just as Ghostwritter said, end it while the ovation is loudest, but make sure you end it well

Wonderful story bro.. I enjoyed reading it

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:20am On Oct 12, 2015
am really sorry guys for not updating on time .we havent had light since yesterday and my laptop is down.
Re: One Night Stand by slimmyjimmy(m): 1:35am On Oct 12, 2015
we de wait

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by Femmywilliams(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Gosh.... This story is the best I ever read on naira land.. Please op don't stop now, atleast prolonged the suspense and the fight

Good job op
Re: One Night Stand by Femmywilliams(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
Money for 1litre of petrol on the way......

......... Still loading

........ Please wait

Sorry error in connection.....
Re: One Night Stand by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2015
Femmywilliams:
Gosh.... This story is the best I ever read on naira land.. Please op don't stop now, atleast prolonged the suspense and the fight

Good job op

how many stories have you read? undecided

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by vhatpweedygurl(f): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
Good story line.
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2015
I rested my back on the chair so as to be more comfortable then I said “ is that what all this meant to you? That am doing this because of money? “  ok so what exactly do you want? She said “ my demand as not changed ope, I want my son to know am his father” and how do you expect my husband to take that, how  do you expect him to understand how a man that is dead came back to life she said  “well its not difficult just tell him he was never dead” crazy she shouted how am I suppose to do that, “ exactly how you told him I was dead, I smiled” I stood up and started leaving but looked at her and said “ don’t worry ope  you are a smart woman am sure you will figure out a way “ she just sat there with her face buried in her palms .

Few days later at lunch I decide to pay my boss a visit in his office, I entered the office and I met him watching CNN news , I sat down and we talked about everything , from the country’s economic  situation to sport and other issues, later his face became serious and he said to me” tunji can I trust you” I was shocked but I kept my calm and said “ oga you can trust me with anything sir” ok because I don’t want people discussing my matter in this office, he said “ ok I understand sir ,I promise to keep it to myself  sir”  ok it about my wife opeyemi her attitude as changed lately, she doesn’t talk much again in the house, she scold Benjamin at every chance she gets , if not because am her husband self I don’t know what she would have done to me , I shouldn’t have let her resume work  because I think the stress of work is really getting to her, she should have just stayed at her fashion designing business am sure she wouldn’t listen if I asked her to stop work but at least I need idea on how to make her relax her mind and take  away all the office stress, he said.

I honestly didn’t know what to say but I later found my voice and said” it’s true sir I think the stress is getting to her ,I would suggest you take her out maybe to somewhere cool  and relaxing or where does she like to hang out ?”   hmm I think the Chinese restaurant  she loves those Chinese foods.   “ ok that will be a great idea sir, just take her there and talk about everything else apart from work, you know crack jokes to make her laugh” . wow tunji  I never knew you  have good ideas about love like this o, your girlfriend go they enjoy you o,he said,  I just smiled and said “ haa oga omo jeje ni mi o” .we talked a little longer before I left for my office. as I walked to my office I thought to myself “ if only the man knows am the cause of his problem”

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:10pm On Oct 12, 2015
Femmywilliams:

Good job op
wow.thanks so much bro.u just made my day
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
vhatpweedygurl:
Good story line.
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by sammy042(m): 1:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
nice story bayo..Am enjoyin it.
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2015
Later that night I got a text from opeyemi that reads “NO I CAN’T TELL MY HUSBAND “ I then replied her with “  YES YOU CAN”  we continued exchanging text messages for a while before I slept off.

The next day around 3pm at work I got another text from her that reads” HOW WILL I TELL HIM HOW YOU RAPED ME” but  I was busy with so much work that I didn’t even check my phone not until I got home at night .

Mr. shittu was very excited as he drove his wife home from work, he has already called the nanny that takes care of Benjamin to stay back for some hours that he and his wife were having a night out. As he drove her he looked at his wife and said darling you look stressed out I think you need some rest he said, “come on honey you know I can’t leave  the company now at this crucial time ,you need me there” she replied , ok what about we having a good dinner at the Chinese restaurant  ” oh that’s sweet of you dear but what about Benjamin who is going to look after him” you don’t  worry about that honey that as been taken care of  he smiled, she looked at him and said “I love you “ he was very happy but kept his calm and said “I love you more”.

Now sitting at the restaurant they ordered her favorite which is Chinese rice and shrimps, they both ate while they talk about different issues ,he then cracked jokes that she laughed really had at , they were both having a nice time when she said “ honey am really pressed I need to use the ladies” ok he replied if any man talks  to you on the way you just whistle I will be there in a flash, she smiled at him and said like superman abi ?  Exactly he replied, then she smiled and said naughty guy like you then left for the toilet.  

he was so happy that he could finally make his wife smile again and thinking of how good the idea was when he noticed that she left her phone and it was ringing he looked at the name of the caller and it was her friend so he dropped it, but few second later she called back again so in order not to disturb the other people at the restaurant he picked the call and said “ hi ronke  its bayo, ope is not around at the moment but I will let her know you called when she gets back “ the caller said something and he replied with “ ok I will, have a nice day dear” then  pressed the end button on the phone .he was about to drop the phone on the table when he noticed a message display on the screen that reads” NEW MESSAGE FROM IDEOT” he smiled and said this ope self who the is idiot again,as he opened the message he couldn’t believe what he saw.

Ope came back from the toilet to see her husband playing with the food in his plate,are you not eating again dear, well I whistled  but you didn’t come for me she smiled, he looked at her  with a frown on his face and said well maybe I was busy reading this , he pushed the phone towards her , she grabbed the phone and the message displayed on the screen reads “ I DIDN’T RAPE YOU , WE HAD SEX”.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
omo e no easy to be writer o. ;Domo e no easy to be writter o.
Re: One Night Stand by Captainswag225(m): 3:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
nice one boyo123. Trouble don come for ope oo.
Re: One Night Stand by Missmossy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
Omo see gobe grin grin

Keep it coming boyo.

4 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Quatermaine: 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2015

boyo123 you are good.. cool
Following you to the end..

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
nice one boyo123. Trouble don come for ope oo.
abi o
Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2015
Quatermaine:

boyo123 you are good.. cool Following you to the end..
thanks bro
Re: One Night Stand by Olaide59(f): 7:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
Nice one, keep it up dear
Re: One Night Stand by crystalsaint(f): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
good for tunji..wahala for ope...no more silly excuses..jejely explain to your husband...abeg give the son to the father jawe...

2 Likes

Re: One Night Stand by Captainswag225(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
boyo123:
abi o
lol, i jux hope it doesnt end their marriage.

1 Like

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i jux hope it doesnt end their marriage.
lolz .i hope so too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by aolumaxi(m): 10:18pm On Oct 12, 2015
omo.... one of the best stories av read in my life.... God bless you bro.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Night Stand by boyo123(m): 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2015
aolumaxi:
omo.... one of the best stories av read in my life.... God bless you bro.....
thanks soo much for the good words bro.appreciate
Re: One Night Stand by Femmywilliams(m): 8:14am On Oct 13, 2015
Bro a lot... Am not new in nairaland

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Sacrifice / ::::::::*lara's Faith *:::::::: / The One I Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.