Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32696 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2015
2005 Acura MDX rear shock absorber replacement
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Dedicated to Mdenigma, all the lexus owners and lexus technicians cool

2007 lexus ES350 engine tune up
ATF replacement, front passenger side external door handle replacement, air filter replacement

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Peugeot 407 tyres, brake discs brake pads replacement.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
kingreign:

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
kingreign:
Dedicated to Mdenigma, all the lexus owners and lexus technicians cool

2007 lexus ES350 engine tune up
ATF replacement, front passenger side external door handle replacement, air filter replacement

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Door card removed to access door handle renention screws

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Emperoh(m): 10:52am On Dec 02, 2015
Bros, so na here you finally land without 'informating' me?

Punishment awaits you!! Big one!

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
Emperoh:
Bros, so na here you finally land without 'informating' me?

Punishment awaits you!! Big one!
Oga Mi, no vex. Been a while bro. How you dey? smiley
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:46am On Dec 03, 2015
ES350 continuation.
Replacement of Cabin filter, Air intake filter, headlamp restoration, Painting of Callipers to fire red colour, tyre rotation. cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:55am On Dec 03, 2015
kingreign:
ES350 continuation.
Replacement of Cabin filter, Air intake filter, headlamp restoration, Painting of Callipers to fire red colour, tyre rotation. cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 7:12am On Dec 03, 2015
kingreign:
Peugeot 407 programme continuation.
Injector serviced, ATF drained and refilled, engine oil drained and refilled oil filter replaced. Car washed, and delivered to owner.

I love this Peugeot's bodyshell and interior but I hate the pig like snout front end cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Emperoh(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2015
Expect a visit from me when i return

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by seunoj: 12:40pm On Dec 03, 2015
kingreign:

For such works this should come in handy

Boss, pls can I get this tool box? If yes, where and Hw much will it cost. Tnx in advance
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:32am On Dec 04, 2015
seunoj:

Boss, pls can I get this tool box? If yes, where and Hw much will it cost. Tnx in advance

Here is a cropped picture

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:48am On Dec 04, 2015
ES350 continuation.

Checking and eliminating rattle behind MFD/Audio player unit.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
ES350 continuation
Checking and elimination of noise around serpentine belt area when AC is turned on. On inspection, it was discovered the water pump was the culprit.

Water pump assy with gasket and 'O' rings purchased to replace old water pump and fresh Toyota super long life coolant was added to radiator which was bled to eliminate air in cooling system.

Next is identification of noise coming from FL tyre when going over uneven surface, bumps and potholes, after which the car gets interior and exterior washing, leather upholstery rejuvenation and polishing, exterior gets body wax and polished to shine.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:13pm On Dec 04, 2015
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Peugeot 206 2007 MY

Rear camber/beam replacement.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Toyota corolla 2007 1ZZ-FE

Problem: No codes, but early symptoms of P0171 system too lean bank 1 dealt with in previous page(s) of this thread.

Solution: eliminate every form of blockage, leakages, unmetered air, carbon build up in intake system and replace worn out components.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:08am On Dec 14, 2015
kingreign:
Toyota corolla 2007 1ZZ-FE

Problem: No codes, but early symptoms of P0171 system too lean bank 1 dealt with in previous page(s) of this thread.

Solution: eliminate every form of blockage, leakages, unmetered air, carbon build up in intake system and replace worn out components.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2015
2001 Toyota corolla CE revamp programme.
Challenge:
1* Brake system failure
2* Driver and front passenger SRS airbag deployed
3* Throttle body malfunction
4* Shock absorber worn out
5* Rattle, Wobble, vibration from front end during motion (traced to shaft)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 4:55am On Dec 16, 2015
Stylz69, I sight you smiley

This is dedicated to you.... cool
Brake work completed, culprit found to be bad brake servo master and a brake flexi cable linked to driver's wheel which was ruptured. Faulty components replaced, brake system bled, and vehicle regained brakes.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 5:02am On Dec 16, 2015
Steering wheel and SRS airbag replacement.
Crash ECU was replaced before, seatbelt pretentioners were okay, steering wheel and airbag with passenger's side airbag module components bought, installed and SRS ECU recalibrated. now system works fine.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 5:09am On Dec 16, 2015
Strut replacement.
All shocks were flat, car sat low and was giving a very harsh Jarry ride especially when moving over rough tarred road or small bumps. FR shock found to be reworked/modified which made the car quite a nightmare to drive at speeds 80km/h and above.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2015
Throttle body replacement, previous Throttle idle speed controller system was blocked and pipes bypassed. The bypassed air pipes were then blocked off to prevent vacuum.
Another throttle body purchased, blocked pipes were unblocked and connected properly. Vehicle idles beautifully and revs beautifully too.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Stylz69(m): 9:00am On Dec 16, 2015
kingreign:
Stylz69, I sight you smiley

Thank you for the sighting. I follow your thread and considering passing through for you to do some routine work on my car. Till then... smiley

This is dedicated to you.... cool
Brake work completed, culprit found to be bad brake servo master and a brake flexi cable linked to driver's wheel which was ruptured. Faulty components replaced, brake system bled, and vehicle regained brakes.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 1:36am On Dec 17, 2015
kingreign:
2001 Toyota corolla CE revamp programme.
Challenge:
1* Brake system failure
2* Driver and front passenger SRS airbag deployed
3* Throttle body malfunction
4* Shock absorber worn out
5* Rattle, Wobble, vibration from front end during motion (traced to shaft)
Car washed, and delivered to owner.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Issyman(m): 7:58am On Jan 04, 2016
Dear Kingreign,
Compliments of the season to you. I have been following your thread almost from your first post and will like to say am very impressed with the level of progress made so far.

Please, I scan my car (2002/03 Toyota camry) last night and throw these three codes:
1-P0420
2-P1128
3-P0446

I noticed sluggish movement and excessive fuel consumption. Fuel tank is now covering 320-350 miles.

Pls what is the estimated cost to fix these problems so I can bring the patient to your clinic.

Thank you.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 8:47am On Jan 04, 2016
Issyman:
Dear Kingreign,
Compliments of the season to you. I have been following your thread almost from your first post and will like to say am very impressed with the level of progress made so far.

Please, I scan my car (2002/03 Toyota camry) last night and throw these three codes:
1-P0420
2-P1128
3-P0446

I noticed sluggish movement and excessive fuel consumption. Fuel tank is now covering 320-350 miles.

Pls what is the estimated cost to fix these problems so I can bring the patient to your clinic.

Thank you.
Boss man, good morning and compliments of the seasons to you.
Until the car is scanned and diagnosed then we can talk cost of fixing, but fear not for you're in safe hands.
Pls call me so we can check on the car 07034581213.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:27am On Jan 08, 2016
1999 Lexus RX300

1. P0330 - Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2)
2. Gearbox oil topped with Mobil ATF
2. Scheduled Engine oil change.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2016
kingreign:
1999 Lexus RX300

1. P0330 - Knock Sensor 2 Circuit Malfunction (Bank 2)
2. Gearbox oil topped with Mobil ATF
2. Scheduled Engine oil change.

1. New working knock sensor bought, resistivity of Sensor checked and it passed the resistivity test.
Vehicle engine stripped to expose and remove sensor embedded in bewteen the V at each banks of the engine, new knock sensor installed and engine reassembled back as should be taking care not to miss any single wiring harness, and vacuum line.
2. Engine oil drained and PCV valve cleaned. New engine oil filter installed, engine oil poured into engine taking care not to over fill the oil beyond the Max point.
3. Adulterated ATF drained, new recommended ATF poured into transmission.
4. Misaligned wipers fitted properly (part of my new year free service)
5. Car washed (part of my customers free service) and delivered to owner.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 6:05am On Jan 09, 2016
Lexus ES330
Schedule oil change.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Tips on car maintenance and how 2 drive Automatic cars / How Good Is Oven Baked Painting / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.