Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. - Car Talk (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. (32697 Views)

Every Bugatti Chiron Is Remotely Monitored From Bugatti HQ Online Real Time / 5 Ways Nigerians Can Save Money On Car Repairs / Smart Fortwo Car Repairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:56am On Nov 12, 2017
princetom1:
I wan sign kingreign to work on that our international safety centre in lagos... Anyone else agree said he is good and knows his onion.. Say aye

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6243653_tmp19337imag11361183272020_jpeg7dd41bdfdf9dfe9248cdb2bd02c6769d

nice finish......

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2017
2005 Lexus ES330 Front crash impact repair.

Now, this vehicle was handed to a supposedly reputable wheel alignment and balancing company by me, but I had to go back to my duty and left the car hoping when they're done, I'd be contacted only for the staff of the company to take the car and drive like a maniac and crashed the car.

Front left suspension damaged, front left ABS wheel speed sensor damaged, front left side marker lamp destroyed, front left fender damaged, front bumper damaged, left headlamp damaged, left front door misaligned, windscreen cracked, splash shield destroyed, rear right bumper took a light impact, dashboard and A pillar trim misaligned.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:47pm On Nov 12, 2017
Damaged suspension components, body panels, ABS wheel speed sensor replaced. Notice no airbag deployed; this Is because the crash sensor was narrowly missed and so was the chassis/crumple zone.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:52pm On Nov 12, 2017
Body parts arrived, and installation started. Door was realigned. Take note of the fitment and the gaps between the panels.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 2:56pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingreign:
Body parts arrived, and installation started. Door was realigned. Take note of the fitment and the gaps between the panels.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by princetom1(m): 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2017
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Misaligned Interiror trim panels put together carefully.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by princetom1(m): 3:03pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingreign:
2005 Lexus ES330 Front crash impact repair.

Now, this vehicle was handed to a supposedly reputable wheel alignment and balancing company by me, but I had to go back to my duty and left the car hoping when they're done, I'd be contacted only for the staff of the company to take the car and drive like a maniac and crashed the car.

Front left suspension damaged, front left ABS wheel speed sensor damaged, front left side marker lamp destroyed, front left fender damaged, front bumper damaged, left headlamp damaged, left front door misaligned, windscreen cracked, splash shield destroyed, rear right bumper took a light impact, dashboard and A pillar trim misaligned.

Hopefully dem never sack the guy... His villagers people follow am, write story for am and get am.

cc: Lexusgs430, menstrualpad, davodyguy, LeJeun3, Shagati, NgcoboP, mili3kid

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:05pm On Nov 12, 2017
Continuation of work done
Broken windscreen was replaced but I didn't take pictures of the replacement as I had to be careful handling glass.
Dedicated to NgcoboP, Princetom1, banky2W, diportivo wink

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 3:09pm On Nov 12, 2017
dedicated to Sholarb

Paint job completed

CC: Gazzuzz my mentor, thanks for being there for me at every time I call, thanks for encouraging me cool

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Nobody: 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
kingreign:
Continuation of work done
Dedicated to NgcoboP, Princetom1, banky2W, diportivo wink
Following...
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Lexusgs430: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2017
princetom1:

Hopefully dem never sack the guy... His villagers people follow am, write story for am and get am.

He probably thought he was driving a Peugeot 404..... Hin master don enter proper gbese.....
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by sholarb(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2017
dedicated to Sholarb

Paint job completed

Thanks Kingreign. I commend your attention to detail...impressive!

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by Issyman(m): 8:10pm On Nov 12, 2017
princetom1:
I wan sign kingreign to work on that our international safety centre in lagos... Anyone else agree said he is good and knows his onion.. Say aye

Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Aye
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by LeJeun3: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
princetom1:

Na sleep him sleep o.....

I don land.

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kniru: 9:07am On Nov 22, 2017
guy i dey invade your shop soon oo, i hope you would be available sha
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:21am On Nov 22, 2017
kniru:
guy i dey invade your shop soon oo, i hope you would be available sha

Time and what car?
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kniru: 10:49am On Nov 22, 2017
dec 2, honda accord 08
kingreign:

Time and what car?

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by arcbaba: 10:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hi boss plz hw much will it cost to have this kind of paint job on a camry pencil light in abuja here
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 10:45pm On Nov 22, 2017
arcbaba:
Hi boss plz hw much will it cost to have this kind of paint job on a camry pencil light in abuja here

07034581213 let call or whatsapp
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by tozin610(m): 10:53am On Nov 24, 2017
Gud morning rum
Am also a mechanical engineer am in ibadan I can diagnosed and repair motor am also looking for a place to stay and work in Abuja I base in Toyota car 08112029939@,08108352126

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by pafestula(m): 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
Why can't you open your own thread instead of derailing this wonderful thread? With this your altitude on this thread, no one is going to take you serious. This is a clear sign that you are a dubious type who always looking for a short cut to get things done, which simply means anyone that patronize you is in trouble.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
tozin610:
Gud morning rum
Am also a mechanical engineer am in ibadan I can diagnosed and repair motor am also looking for a place to stay and work in Abuja I base in Toyota car 08112029939@,08108352126

you my friend are an idiot.

angry

And possibly a scammer, a mobile 1.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
tozin610:
Gud morning rum

angry
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:09am On Nov 29, 2017
hmmmm kingreign, I like what I see. wish we could have more profs like u guys in the S-E, all we have is OPUSDE1, and his coverage area is like nitel.

well we will manage and continue diy-ing .... the last time I left a Mech with my vehicle in abakaliki, my tps stopped working, brake failed and numerous issues came to the fore, I had to fix them myself.

kudos to u once again even tho I dey vex for una at least by now una suppose to plan to expand and make the love reach everybody...... so people can drive Honda in peace
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:23am On Nov 29, 2017
princetom1:

aye

the guy is really really good.

nothing like a one-stop shop for everything.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by IykeTurna(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2017
kingreign:
More repair pics to come.... Make I go under motor with spanner... cheesy

Mr Kingreign, can you please tell me which glue or adhesive is resistant to petrol. Thanks
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2017
IykeTurna:

Mr Kingreign, can you please tell me which glue or adhesive is resistant to petrol. Thanks

4minutes dry or A&B gum.
Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by IykeTurna(m): 11:15am On Nov 30, 2017
kingreign:

4minutes dry or A&B gum.
Thank you very much sir

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kingreign(m): 12:50am On Dec 02, 2017
kniru:
dec 2, honda accord 08

I await your coming.

1 Like

Re: Abuja And Environs, Remotely Follow Your Car Repairs Online. by kniru: 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
sorry i couldn't make it this weekend.

kingreign:

I await your coming.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Good Is Oven Baked Painting / PHOTOS: Bus Somersaults On 3rdmainland Bridge This Afternoon / How To Verify If Your Car Number Plate Is Authentic Or Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.