Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,585 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? (492 Views)

Armless Mathematics Teacher Writing With Her Teeth Goes Viral (see Photo/video) / FACT: Reason Why Rings Are Worn On The Left Ring Finger.. / Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by Bevy12(f): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2015
I remembered that when I was little, I would use my left hand to write and my mum would hit me and I would stop. People usually say that those that write with the left hand are great. So, I'm wondering why they hit those that use the left hand.
Re: Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by ajasbaba(m): 4:18pm On Oct 07, 2015
BELIEF NAH.

THAT IT IS A DIRTY HAND USED FOR DOING DIRTY THINGS
Re: Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2015
because d gods re angry with d child
Re: Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by midehi2(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2015
they see it as abnormal
Re: Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by Tallesty1(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2015
midehi2:
they see it as abnormal
The op heard that left-handed people are great.

But she's not great.

So she's tryna put the blame on her parents.
Re: Why Do Parents Hit Their Children For Writing With The Left Hand? by Bevy12(f): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tallesty1:
The op heard that left-handed people are great.

But she's not great.

So she's tryna put the blame on her parents.
That's not what I meant.

(1) (Reply)

Arik Airline Denies Missing Luggage......how Can? / Please, What Says Ur Time? / Teacher Tells Four Years Old To Stop Writing With His Lefthand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.